Advertisement

Do grapes cause massive gas or what?

topic posted Wed, October 22, 2008 - 7:01 PM by  Mr. M
Share/Save/Bookmark
I ate a large bowl on sat & sunday. I swear to fucking Goddess I was farting more on sat & sun than I had farted all year. I shit you not. No pun intended. I had to keep spraying air freshener so I wouldnt stink out my roommate. lol
posted by:
Mr. M
California
Advertisement
  • Unsu...

Re: Do grapes cause massive gas or what?

Wed, October 22, 2008 - 7:34 PM
    Try leaving them off your bean burritos and see if it still happens.
    • Re: Do grapes cause massive gas or what?

Wed, October 22, 2008 - 7:37 PM
      lol I didnt have them in burritos but I was drinking beer all weekend as usual. Maye the grape / beer combo made for excessive flatulence. In fact, I'm still farting. lol Does simvastatin make you fart too? Mo fo docs gotz me on 80mg a day. I think I'm tooting out all my toxic waste. P U!!! : )

www.youtube.com/watch

www.youtube.com/watch
      • Unsu...

Re: Do grapes cause massive gas or what?

Wed, October 22, 2008 - 8:14 PM
        LMAO who would have known that farts could be broken down into categories the girlie

fart and the squishy fart lol crazy. Mr. M i would blame your excessive farting on the high

fructose and fiber found in most fruits . it can also cause bloating another attractive side-

effect of eating fruit : )

Thu, October 23, 2008 - 3:00 AM
          roasted garlic that has been refrigerated and/or reheated does that to me.
          Cumin too- loookout!

Sat, October 25, 2008 - 6:58 AM
            Mr. M....it's most likely your prescription, plus the beer, plus the grapes. What you need in that combination is something that is less acidic than the two foods combined, which will stop your body from trying to equalize the acidity of the food by putting out digestive enzymes (the job of the scrip) that then cause gas. Since you can't stop taking the prescription, if you eat a lot of high acidity foods, top it off with some grain and dairy stuff, like a cheese sandwich.

Sat, October 25, 2008 - 8:21 AM
              I think maybe if I just eat SOME grapes instead of a huge bowl with two different kinds that might make a difference too. lol The red ones are so much better then the green ones anyway. I'm lucky I had some airfreshener. It was like some skunk got into my house and crawled behind the couch to die of old age and all its stinky sack oozed out on the carpet or something. lol

Okay okay. Not that bad. I was just trying to be gross and silly. But daaaaaaaaamn!!!! I'm tellin' ya. It was seriously like every few minutes for two days straight. I've been fine all week. I guess I'll see what happens next time I eat some grapes again. : ) A friend at work said simvastatin does make that happen sometimes too though.

Sat, October 25, 2008 - 11:15 PM
    MR. M, your concerns are confirmed!!

Grapes, also known as raisins in the smaller stage, do cause irritation to the lower intestines. I fed my daughter raisins when she was younger and they burnt the shit out of her butt cheeks.

Be careful, these things are toxic.

Sun, October 26, 2008 - 7:06 AM
      My boss swears raisens rott your teeth. I thought they were good for you. I've never heard of them burning your butt. lol I thought old people eat them and prunes for constipation cuz they help make you poo? I'll still eat the red grapes. Just not mass quantities. Maybe it's because they were organic. lol This manager at work had a meeting and had gotten them for the meeting and gave me the leftovers after the meeting. I was like "OH YEAH!!!" Then I was farting for two days. If it happens the next time I eat a regular amount of grapes I'll know for sure it's the grapes. But besides the smell, is it actually a bad thing? My friend told me that if you fart alot it's good. That it's a sign that your intestines are getting cleaned out. lol Sounds right to me.

Recent topics in ""Stupid" (but Fun) Questions"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
nude senior gays' free meet up Unsubscribed 0 August 16, 2014
#1 dating site for Cougars and their admirers! Unsubscribed 0 June 10, 2014
Meet up nudist girls and nudist woman Simon 0 April 18, 2014
Make some nudist friends? NudistSingle.net Sif 0 April 18, 2014