topic posted Sat, November 28, 2009 - 9:52 AM by  jihad khodr
Share/Save/Bookmark
I am from Brazil and would like to visit the Hawaii place,
Thank you,I am in Oahu
posted by:
jihad khodr
Honolulu
Advertisement
  • Re: Where can I find santo Daime in Hawaii?

Fri, July 30, 2010 - 4:44 PM
    anyone interested in the daime in hawaii can contact me. i'm on big island but can also provide contacts for neighbor islands.

Thu, March 24, 2011 - 6:48 PM
      hello, I'm Vickie
      can you put me in contact with any santo daime followers in Sydney Australia or the U.K? please

my email is better to contact as it is still a grey area religion where i'm from
      Vickiejoy@hotmail.com

thankyou x
    • Medicine Universal

Tue, April 12, 2011 - 6:02 PM
      Hi Tosh,

I'm setting up a visit to Peru at Medicine Universal. Needless to say it'll be pretty expensive just to fly that far. Gina there said she went to UH Hilo and has heard of groups on the Big Island. I'm on Oahu and I'm also interested in groups here in Hawaii. Do you think it would be better to experience my first time with a very experienced Peru Shaman or would it be OK here in Hawaii?

Aloha
      • Re: Medicine Universal

Tue, April 12, 2011 - 8:44 PM
        Hello Kevin,

I am not Tosh but am someone with years of experience with Ayahuasca and Daime. Your question (referring in a general way to groups that drink the medicine, but posted in a Daime forum) implies that you have the impression that Santo Daime is just another group that uses the medicine, interchangeable or comparable with other groups. Santo Daime is Santo Daime. It is not just a way to experience Ayahuasca. Santo Daime does not substitute for traditional Amazonian shamanism, nor does traditional Amazonian shamanism substitute for Santo Daime. They are apples and oranges. There are many different kinds of groups in Hawaii that use the medicine, or so I hear, but they are not interchangeable with Santo Daime -- nor, probably, with each other. Santo Daime is not just "OK" -- it is a very deeply sacred practice. You should seek out Santo Daime only if you feel called specifically to Santo Daime.
        • Jj
          Jj
          offline 0

Re: Medicine Universal

Fri, May 16, 2014 - 12:46 PM
          Hello Gayle, if you feel comfortable sharing any info in how I could get in contact with any of the groups here, I would really appreciate it. Thank you. J

Fri, October 12, 2012 - 1:46 AM
      How are you Tosh? My name is Michael, I recently moved to Oahu and have been fascinated by the Ayahuasca culture for quite sometime. I am looking for a session led by a Shaman or Holy man of the sort, anything you can do to help is much appreciated. Thank you very much and I hope you are enjoying Life!

Wed, June 22, 2011 - 11:30 AM
    Hello we are from Peru, and conducted
    Ayahuasca ceremonies in Hawaii, we
    certified by the Peruvian government to
    use ayahuasca plant, I can send
    also an email to ayahuascacham@hotmail.com
    Add to Facebook Greetings Jose Luis.

Mon, April 7, 2014 - 7:18 AM
      Hey Jose Luis,

I will be going to Waikiki in June. You have any contact there for Pacha Mama ceremonies? I have been in contact with the medicine in Canada.. and would like to feel the vibe on the other side of the planet!

Namaste,
      Kate =)