Advertisement

Robert Plant - Beard of the Year!

topic posted Sat, January 5, 2008 - 12:55 AM by  Rosemary
Share/Save/Bookmark
Robert Plant has been voted as having 'beard of the year'

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/enter...7162740.stm

www.nme.com/news/led-zeppelin/33380

eek, I'm not a fan of facial hair...even on Robert Plant....!

posted by:
Rosemary
Advertisement
  • Re: Robert Plant - Beard of the Year!

Sat, January 5, 2008 - 3:57 AM
    Oh yuk .. neither am I .. he is with the wrong people
    the country singer sucks .....
    while Jimmy shines with his silver hair ..... so noble and beautiful !!!
    even Jan Paul was ok

Sat, January 5, 2008 - 4:08 AM
      he's coming to A'dam doing his country stuff.
      no, i won't be going - really suprised it's the first time i never felt like going to see Robert Plant!

ohhh he was so cool in the 70's.....

Sat, January 5, 2008 - 4:41 AM
        yeah well done .. I approve I would also refuse to go even if I had a free ticket
        if more will not .. he may eventually get in his silly head to stop acting so stupidly
        and get together with the Guys and BLOODY tour
        I'm really mad at him he is betraying us all for a silly tart

Sat, January 5, 2008 - 4:42 AM
          I think booze must have totally fried his brain cells (Robert)
          somebody please tell him,

Sun, January 6, 2008 - 2:49 PM
            No, I don't think it's alcohol. I think Robert wanted a new direction for his music. I've heard samples of their new album. It's pretty good, from what I've sampled on the Barnes & Noble website.

That said, I'm practicing my guitar, songwriting, and singing skills way more often, as well as recording my music....

I want to be prepared, should Robert Plant give me a call to do some gigs with him... ;-)

"Luck is where Preparation, Opportunity, and Skill meet...."

Sun, January 6, 2008 - 2:47 PM
          Alison Kraus is not a silly tart. Robert Plant has told me telepathically that his relationship with Alison is purely professional. Yes, I was jealous that she's the one who gets to sing and record with him, and not I. But I had to "just get over it, already". Robert can pick his friends, or his nose.... ha ha... but not his friends' nose!

Sun, January 6, 2008 - 2:46 PM
      Jimmy Page's hair is beautiful, white or black. And Alison Kraus sings well.
      I must admit, I was more than a little jealous when she got the gig to sing and record with Robert. I wish *I* were the girl singing and recording with Robert!
      I wondered if there was more to their relationship than a purely professional alliance.
      Then I got the message, "No. Myself and Allison have a purely professional relationship."
      Robert and Marlene Plant have been married for AGES. Ever since before Plant first became famous.