Advertisement

GBM Top ISO Bottom Men!!!

topic posted Thu, February 4, 2010 - 4:15 PM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
GBM Top, Philly, PA, 40, 6ft, 230(football player build), masculine, attractive, smooth, dark skin, hair & eyes. D&D free and prefer the same. Always play safely. Well Hung and looking for Bottom Guy or couple for Real Life HookUps and preferably a buddy (or two) for regular fun.
Sorry Guys..but I don't do Cyber/Phone Sex AT ALL...So Please Don't Ask! And don't waste my time with a message if you're not serious! Also if you're crazy,racist or just an all around NUT...keep it moving!

You: Masc. male, 18-55. (ANY RACE - Black, Asian, Latino, White, etc...not an issue for me...I like men of EVERY RACE), relatively attractive, and in relatively good shape (not looking for a model or a gym bunny or any extreme) who likes to make out, suck, get sucked and bottom. Single or Couple or Group. If you're interested & SERIOUS email me with your g-rated self pic with your face and I'll return mine and we can take it from there. D&D free and prefer the same. You can email me directly at: blktop4bottoms@gmail.com

Don't Be Shy!

Peace! :-)
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement

Recent topics in "black eye for the white guy"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
New Moderator offlineKeyHolder 0 March 18, 2014
BLUE EYES Unsubscribed 0 March 8, 2014
need white top husband Blckmanwife 1 November 16, 2013
HIVPOZ Black Man 100% Bottom iso 100% TOP MASTER IN NC/SC/VA/G... HIV POSITIVE 0 June 3, 2013