Advertisement

Taught by the babysitter

topic posted Mon, July 13, 2009 - 12:02 PM by  Alyssa
Share/Save/Bookmark
Several years ago my husband was out of town and I was out with some friends so I got a baby sitter for the kids. I came home around midnight and came in the door. All the lights were off so I assumed the sitter was asleep in front of the TV. I quietly walked down the hall towards the TV light room. I found out 16 year old baby sitter laying on the couch watching TV. She was watching a movie and had her skirt up around her waist and her panties around one ankle she had drapped over the end of the couch. I was shocked at first, then I realized she was touching herself.

I had never seen this before. I was raised very conservative. So conservative, my now husband had to tell me how sex worked and all the basics because my parents never allowed the subject to be discused. I was amazed at her reaction to her own touch. She was gleeming between her legs. The light from the TV reflected from her juices. I hid for a second and watched as she slide fingers in and out and stroked and pulled on her clit. At one point she was licking her fingers and sliding them in and out of herself.

I found this very arrousing. I discovered my nipples hardening and pushing through my clothes. I found myself wanting to feel what she was feeling. Wondering what it was like. On top of that, my husband had been away for nearly a week and I was wanting him badly. I found myself lightly touching my breasts as I continuted to watch her. Her breathing spead up as her strokes became more concentrated. She was stroking harder and faster at the top of her lips. Suddenly she threw her head back and stroked super fast as she let out a moan and began gasping for air. Her leg over the arm of the chair clinched and raised her hips a little as she stroked. Then she colapsed onto the couch.

As I watched in amazement, I found myself feeling wet between my legs. I could not believe how wet I was. I quietly walked back down the hall and open and closed the door to the garage. Then I walked back down the hall. When I got back to the TV room, she was standing in front of the couch, putting finishing touches on her skirt. She grabbed her glass and walked into the kitchen. As she did, I could see a wetspot on the couch. I could not help but ask if she had spilled something, she stumbled over her words for a second, then said she had spilled some water.

At the front door, I paid her for the night and commented on how soft her hands were. She said that it was her moms secret family hand lotion. I smiled and she smiled back.

I was still so horny, I went to our room and stripped down and got naked in our bed. For the first time in my life, I touched myself that way. About 30 minutes later, I would cum for the first time under my own hand. Like her, I was soaked, the bed was soaked and my hands were soft. I would have never thought I would learn how to masterbate from a 16 year old baby sitter. She got a raise and would baby sit for another two years before going to college.

I have never told anyone until this very second. I was 33 at the time.
posted by:
Alyssa
Washington
Advertisement
  • Re: Taught by the babysitter

Mon, July 13, 2009 - 10:34 PM
    Okay granted my kids are now grown, and moved away but is it possible to send me the babysitters phone number? Honestly it's not for me, just looking for a sitters for our dogs.... yeah that sounds okay right. LOL
  • Re: Taught by the babysitter

Mon, July 13, 2009 - 10:34 PM
    Thank you for allowing us to see this side of you. I think there is erotica inside all of us, waiting for the trigger. Each person has a different trigger. So you NEVER said anything to your babysitter about it?
  • Unsu...

Re: Taught by the babysitter

Fri, August 7, 2009 - 6:00 AM
    That's a wonderful story of discovery - thanks for sharing it with us.
    • Rob
      Rob
      offline 5

Re: Taught by the babysitter

Tue, August 11, 2009 - 8:50 PM
      That was hot...I was soo rooting for you to let the babysitter know you were in the room and for you all to embrace in the heat of passion. you would not only learn how to please yourself, but also she would teach you how to please her with your tongue...*stroke stroke*... only to be followed by you becoming her sex slave and oh so many stories to follow...=) But your story was good too! ;)

Recent topics in "Dirty lil Secrets"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Sister and mother Roleplay Chad 1 July 22, 2014
young girls looking for older guys hotgirl 0 July 13, 2014
any single here Unsubscribed 1 July 7, 2014
I am a gorgeous single looking for love Unsubscribed 0 July 4, 2014