Advertisement

Naked around Clothed Ladies.

topic posted Fri, May 8, 2009 - 10:47 AM by  Rich
Share/Save/Bookmark
I've had what I always thought was a deviant desire to be naked around clothed women. I'm not sure what I find so desirable about this, but think it might be experiencing a switch in the traditional guy/girl power dynamic. Recently, through the power of the internet, I've found out I'm not alone in having this desiere, as there is a whole genre of CFNM literature and photographs.

I do not like to be offensive, so I've never done the streaking or flashing thing. Also, I think it would be more enjoyable, if there was some intelligent communication going on at the time. Unfortunately its difficult to find situations where this situation can occur without being offensive, I also realize that this is not on every ladies "things I'd like to do today" list. I've thought about offering my service as a handyman or housecleaner, in exchange for the opportunity, but not really sure how to approach someone with this request.
posted by:
Rich
SF Bay Area
Advertisement
  • Re: Naked around Clothed Ladies.

Tue, May 12, 2009 - 10:18 AM
    I would not be offended if someone offered to clean, or do handwork naked. I would thoroughly enjoy that actually. Is this something you are hoping evolves into a sexual encounter? Just curious. My current partner would object, but in my single days I would have been interested in this.

Tue, May 12, 2009 - 12:11 PM
      Chrissy,

The answer to your question is no, I don't want this to evolve into a sexual encounter. If it did then, I would of course be seeing the lady in the nude, and that would change the whole dynamic. One experience I had with this was many years ago when I was working at a pool. I had arrived early with a friend to take a swim before the pool opened. Afterwards, while my friend was still in the pool, I went to the men's locker room to shower. When the pool was closed, the only way to access the Guard room was through the mens locker room. As I was showering, two of the lady guards came in early. I didn't realize they had walked in until they were right in front of me., they starled too, so I don't think they saw me either (sometimes the showers would be stuck in the on position, so it was not uncommon for a shower to be running with no-one in the locker room). We all froze... I didn't know what to do, so I continued my shower. The ladies stood there and exchanged pleasantries with me for a minute or two (but it seemed like a glorious hour). After this encounter, my relationship with these ladies changed in pleasant way. While we had been aquaitances, it seems we became close friends rather quickly and remain long distance friends to today. I never dated either one, nor have I seen either one without clothes on, yet I feel that encounter gave me the freedom to be more open with them, and them with me.

Wed, May 13, 2009 - 9:04 AM
        I go on this semi annual houseboating trip, and the two people who host it each year are nudists. The rest of us are not. It's fun and freeing to hang out together wearing as much or as little as one wants and it depends also on the amount of alcohol consumed and inhibitions numbed a lot of the time.

Recent topics in "Dirty lil Secrets"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Male Sex Slave tied-Up Tonight in Santa Cruz James 0 April 21, 2014
my daughter Keith 3 April 3, 2014
Consensual Incest Dylan 23 March 29, 2014
Any one into incest? Anwar 108 March 15, 2014