Advertisement

defecation through the mouth

topic posted Fri, July 17, 2009 - 4:31 AM by  Dzikus
Share/Save/Bookmark
I had this dream 2 nights ago where I defecated through my mouth involuntarily.
I first sensed the awful taste, then looked into the mirror to find my mouth was full of diarrhea.
I was worried that something was wrong with my health, but it never got intense by any stretch of imagination.

I'm wondering if anyone has experienced anything like this, and what it could possibly "mean", if anything...
posted by:
Dzikus
Advertisement
  • Re: defecation through the mouth

Fri, July 17, 2009 - 6:11 AM
    I haven't recalled a deam about just this but some dreamworkers feel, and it makes sense to me, tat dreams about elimination are often about expressing outselves...like shitting, a healthy adult has a lot of choice about how and where and under what conditions to let it out, and how to clean it up, but it haas to come out sooner or later and it will.

so if it were about MY letting it out through the mouth, it ight be addressing my feelings about what I say and possibly how I will be judged by myslef and others.

that expression "diarrhea of the mouth" comes to mind.am I afraid that if I say too much, it'll seem that I'm "running on?" edoes something about what;s inside me leave "a bad taste in my mouth?"

Fri, July 17, 2009 - 6:35 AM
      Thank you, Judith, for the insightful post.
      I hadn't thought of it this way, but your reply really resonates with me. In fact I have a stutter and judgment issues around it. I've been working hard to improve it lately, as well as letting it out.

Fri, July 17, 2009 - 11:09 PM
        Slightly echoing Judith. I believe dreams of 'defecation' may have something to do with purging, or the need to 'get rid of' something, perhaps toxic or harmful. Psychologically, there could be something 'unexpressed' (anger, resentment), and maybe a catharsis is needed, and/or could be around the corner for you - it may be inevitable. Ancient interpretations also note that a dream of fecal matter could be an omen of good luck, or good fortune (sometimes even money.)

Sat, August 29, 2009 - 2:54 PM
    as has already been said adults typically have controll over where they deficate but when suffering diarrhea that control has a tendancy to either be limited or eliminated. what this could mean is that you have somthing you need to say or express in some manner or else it will be done against your will as if you try to hold diarrhea in it will just "spurt" out of you whereever you stand, now whatever it is that you need to express or say, could be exposed through some accident of your own or it could be blurted out by some other person like somone you told something to in confidence could just let something slip weather it be malicious (mean sorry but my spelling is atrocious) or accidental.

Recent topics in "Dreaming"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
When Dreams always come true Timetraveler 4 August 16, 2013
life on tribe ends yogamoon 0 December 27, 2012
I think Chango Macho visited me in a dream Susan 0 August 20, 2012
Ephemeral Mists mysticalfairy 0 June 29, 2012