Advertisement

Chiron in the 8th house

topic posted Tue, January 2, 2007 - 5:48 PM by  Alchemy Elixir
Share/Save/Bookmark
Hi all 8th house afficionado's, Im not a strong 8th house character, but Chiron is in my 8th house in Taurus, It's such an interesting house, hard to interpret, deep and meaningful, I know ppl with strong 8th house placings, they seem to be all or nothing ppl. The wounded healer being here for me is a bit of a pain and a blessing, sex ,the occult, death all these issues are quite wounding/healing for me, I was wondering if anyone else has this aspect also? and how it manifests for them? Mine is sextile my sun in pisces in the 6th, and trine my asc in virgo, so quite a strong healing element/ health oriented, which is true for me, currently learning naturopathy as well as a lover of astrology aqua moon:)
posted by:
Alchemy Elixir
Australia
Advertisement
  • Unsu...

Re: Chiron in the 8th house

Mon, September 17, 2007 - 12:54 PM
    Hi im new
    I have this same placement Chiron 8th house in Taurus, I have had a intrest in the darker side of life from a young age.
    Not that im a bad person but I feel like I have been drawn to it
    • Re: Chiron in the 8th house

Fri, January 25, 2008 - 4:09 AM
      I agree with the interest in dark stuff, for alot of my early life I felt I needed to understand, hidden stuff, underlying stuff, that I couldnt waste my time with superficialities/ trivialties. I think the healing journey is a part of that darkness reaching out/in im not sure. Yet the journey has lead me very Taurean earth centred & aware of our struggles within this our wounds & natures wounds & also our sexual identities. I guess growing up with AIDS HIV STD's ect around in the media, as well as environmental crisis. I guess Im lucky to have my ASC in virgo in trine to it, but im still learning how to deal with this energy , sexual wounds/ healing ability ( if this makes sense) are visible to others throught my appearance/ personality. I found many struggles with this including being type cast at school in drama as the sex pot/ pretty girl/ slut/ sexy woman ect, which at the time made me run away from such confrontations within myself. Funny tho now as it is Im stronger in my virgo self, the pisces couldnt handle it. The occult particularly astrology has been a great savior to me, & when at school also.
  • Unsu...

Fri, January 25, 2008 - 1:02 PM
    I guess I have Chiron there as well; 8th House and Taurus. Reading about it just now doesn't really shed any light on what it means though.

Fri, January 25, 2008 - 1:46 PM
    I have Chiron in the eighth house as well, along with my sun and Venus, in Taurus. From a very young age, I have had a great interest in the occult and how it can be applied towards healing. An astrologer told me several years ago that I have one of the sweetest and saddest charts that she had ever seen. Venus and Pluto vie for the strongest influence, so there is an intensity and a tendency towards romanticizing all that I touch. Chiron seems to magnify that, and healing is transformative, always, for me. The flip side of that coin is that transformation is healing. So, I am a Taurus who has learned not to resist change (or at least has grasped the concept that resistance to change can be damaging, although it is not always easy to put into practice).

Sat, January 26, 2008 - 7:16 PM
      Chiron is a mystery to me. Mine is in 11th house, so no go in this discussion ... does someone know enough about Chiron to start a Tribe about it??
      • Unsu...

Sat, January 26, 2008 - 8:34 PM
        Check with Zane in the main astrology tribe.

He also has a website:
        zanestein.com/chiron.htm

Zane has been studying Chiron longer than anyone I know.

Sat, January 26, 2008 - 8:39 PM
          Thanks. My Chiron is with my Venus in Aquarius, 10th house. Which is also my Midheaven ....

Wed, February 6, 2008 - 8:45 PM
            Hi Alchemy,
            Like you, I also have my chiron in taurus in the 8th house.. conjunct venus.. I also have my mercury and sun in there so I understand what you're saying about being typecast as the sexual girl. I read somewhere that chiron in this house would be very good in psychological field as it gives the person the ability to delve deeper into others' inner psyche. I wouldn't say I'm a healer, I have never had a chance to actually counsel someone and be of any help but I did study psych in my undergrad. I find that I can easily read what others are trying very hard not to reveal, mostly their weaknesses. it's like Hannibal from the silence of the lambs.. he's so good at being a psychologist but he's got a serious problem going on with his own psyche.
            Our own unhealed pain regarding this house may not be as demented as that but we will always have some problematic issues due to this chiron's position, and I can vouch for that. For me it's always something to do with control and power.

Thu, February 7, 2008 - 12:58 AM
              really interesting stuff about Chiron. I tend not to pay much attention to any of the 'asteroids'. Mostly 'cos I don't know too much about them.

I have Chiron in Gemini in the 8th house. I definitely am interested in the occult.
              But on a 'wounded-healer' level, I do have a speech impediment, a stutter, would this be Chiron in Gemini?

Sat, July 11, 2009 - 8:34 AM
                >I do have a speech impediment, a stutter, would this be Chiron in Gemini?

I would say so! Here's something from astrologer Martin Lass:

Chiron in Gemini

A deep wound of feeling unintelligent, stupid, slow, not as smart as others. Also, can be a feeling of
                inability to communicate clearly or effectively to others. You strive to know with ceaseless fervor.
                Something inside you is wishing to be understood and heard by others.

Suggestion: Make a list of areas where you have great knowledge. Don't accept 'I don't know' for an
                answer. Keep digging within to find where your true deep knowledge lies. Also, list those around you that
                learn from you and your knowledge and wisdom. How does your knowledge in any given area serve
                others?

The Gift: The deep pursuit of knowledge and the ability to communicate wisdom to others. The
                acknowledgement of your own 'knowing' that lies in your Heart, beyond words. This communicates to
                others without words.
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------
                BTW, I have heard that people who are speech-challenged can sometimes SING without a problem.....
                is this true for you????
  • Unsu...

Mon, April 7, 2008 - 7:49 PM
    My chiron is in the 8th house in the sign of Aries.

You are on a quest to understand your identity and purpose. You are courageous, and may

be a pioneer or trailblazer in some way. You are probably restless unless you are

extremely active. You are impatient to be on the track of finding the answers you seek, and

too much limitation can drive you crazy. You naturally resonate with the warrior/healer of

Chiron, and in order to be healthy you need to find a way to take on power and give it

expression within your life.

Your path of healing and initiation may involve a major struggle with the issues of desire for

sex, money, power and immortality. You are extremely perceptive of others' desires, and

can read people at the deepest levels. You may be tempted to use this knowledge to

manipulate or control others. This placement can endow you with the highest awareness if

the desire nature can be mastered, and conversely, can manifest as an obsessive need

for power and control that is very difficult to overcome. Your initiation involves learning to

release deep childhood trauma so that you are able to let go of the compelling desire

nature and open to the kundalini force that transforms and empowers you spiritually as you

submit to its wisdom. It is especially important with this placement not to give your power

away to a 'master' or teacher.

Wed, October 29, 2008 - 1:46 PM
      HI Alchemy,

I known this guy, Jerome Brooks, his a neighbor of mine. Well, he has Chiron in Aries in the 8th house. He is definetely into esoterism and occult practices. He is actually Satanic and does all sorts black magic-voodoo things to people(I know from personal experience, I'm his neighboor after all). I've seen his chart, Virgo ASC. with Pluto, Mars, and Sun there. I suppose that's the reason why he went so bad. Lots of personal power and is too willful to actually let people have their own freedom sometimes. He chose Evil instead of good.

In conclusion, Chiron the 8th house in ARIES: dark stuff, evil guy, beware....

Sat, January 10, 2009 - 6:21 PM
    My Chiron is in my 8th house Conjunct my Sun in Gemini. It opposes my natal Saturn and Uranus in the first and second houses and square my natal Jupiter in the fourth.

I feel that Chiron along with Venus in this has created an issue where I tend to look for intense and deep relationships with people who need some type of healing. Though I haven't always had the inclination towards healing I feel as though Chiron manifests as a need to heal others.

I am greatly interested in the ability of the human body and mind to repair itself and regenerate. Another thing I have found that deeply interests me is yoga which I think acts as therapy, especially to those of us with Chiron in the eighth house.

As of recent I have actually come to realize that I have this want and need too. I am currently a personal trainer but I am very much interested in studying holistic and naturopathic medicine and opening up my own healing/wellness practice/gym where I can cover overall health and wellness dealing with issues from physical fitness, nutrition and ayurvedic medicine.

Thu, February 19, 2009 - 1:32 PM
      Hi All,
      I have Chiron in taurus in 8th house and is retrograde, squaring my north node in Leo and oppposing my Uranus in scorpio but 3rd house cusp. I also have Uranus and Mars in Scorpio.
      I really have strong desires about sex and I am curious, but I cannot go for it and I suddenly realize a strong restriction in myself feeling this is not good by the wrong ways and I feel guilt that why I even think about it but I also cannot stop my thinking about it and this confusion hurts me alot.
      I don't know what Mars and Uranus in Scorpio my 3rd house and Chiron in Taurus my 8th house have their particular influances in this situations.

Sun, April 12, 2009 - 10:25 AM
    hi there, Alchemy Elixir!

i have Chiron in the 8th, conjunct Mars [in Leo]. it's been a wild ride, hee hee... Pluto is right there too.

i suspect Chiron in the 8th gives you the ability to heal and transform yourself at a very deep level [and, by no means, always gently, lol]. Chiron in the 8th is very much "in your face"...

great thread topic!

bestest,
    Wasayo

Recent topics in "The 8th House"