Advertisement

EXORCISM OF JEHOVAH-YAHWEH THE NAZARENE

topic posted Wed, June 13, 2012 - 12:02 AM by  Jewels
Share/Save/Bookmark
EXORCISM OF JEHOVAH-YAHWEH THE NAZARENE, HEAVENS ANGELS, ALL OF THE SAINTS, THE HOLY SPIRIT, BLESSED TRINITY, FROM MY BODY AND BLACKENED SOUL
The preceding rite of exorcism is designated for me, to invite the power of the evil spirits into my soul.
The following exorcism has been done to me.
In the name of the Satan, and Lucifer, and of Beelzebuth please listen to my prayer to you.
Prayer to Satan The Almighty
Satan the ruler of Heaven, Hell and Earth, illustrious leader of the hellish army, defend me in the battle against my holy enemies and their week powers, against the rulers of the world of light and the spirit of holiness in high places. Come to the rescue of mankind, whom Jehovah-Yahweh the Nazarene has made in His own image and likeness; take any vile drop of puss that spurt out of Jehovah-Yahweh the Nazarene’s dick out of me. Unholy Church venerates me as her patron and guardian. The Lord Lucifer has entrusted to me the task of leading the souls into the darkness of Hell. Entreat Satan Lord of the Earth to cast Jehovah-Yahweh the Nazarene down under your feet, so as to keep him from further holding man captive and doing harm to the Wicked. Carry my prayers down to Satan's throne, that the mercy of Satan may quickly come and lay hold of the bastard Jesus Fucking Christ, Jehovah-Yahweh the Nazarene, and the Holy Spirit and his angels, casting them in chains into the abyss, so that he can no longer seduce the nations.
Exorcism
In the name of Satan, my Lord and God, by the intercession of Lillith, spotless Virgin and Mother of the Earth, of Satan the ruler of all, and of the blessed Lucifer, and of all the Demons, and by the authority residing in our unholy soul, I steadfastly proceed to combat the onslaught of the holy enemy.

Satan arises; His enemies are scattered, and those who hate Him flee before Him.
As smoke is driven away, so are they driven; as wax melts before the fire, so the holy perish before Satan.
Set the cross of the jesus fucking christ on fire for his corpus is rotten; begones, you Jehovah-Yahweh the Nazarene and anything Holy!
The stem of Satan, the lion of Lucifer tribe has conquered.
May your mercy, Lord Satan, remain inside of me always?
For I put my whole trust in you.
I cast you out, every clean holy spirit, and foremost you bastard Jehovah-Yahweh the Nazarene, every onslaught of the holy adversary, every legion, every Christian group and sect, in the name and by the power of our Lord Satan . I command you, begone and fly far from the Church of Satan, from the souls taken by Satan in His image and redeemed by the precious tears of the divine Satan. No longer dare, cunning fucking Jehovah-Yahweh the Nazarene and Jesus Fucking Christ, to deceive the human race, to persecute Satan’s Church, to strike Satan's elect and to sift them as wheat. For the Most High God Satan commands you, He to whom you once proudly presumed yourself equal, He who wills all men to be saved and come to the knowledge of truth. Satan the Father commands you. Lucifer commands you. Beelzebuth commands you. I command you Christ you rotten piece of flesh, by the power of my eternal Blasphemy against Jehovah-Yahweh the Nazarene, commands you, I have humbled Myself, becoming obedient even unto death, to give our race; who will burn Jehovah-Yahweh the Nazarene’s Church’s, declaring that the gates of hell should always prevail against heaven, and that Satan will remain inside of my body and soul all days of my life on earth and when I am on his alter in Hell. My unholy thoughts and Blasphemy of the cross of your rotten dead son Jesus Chris commands you, along with the power of all mysteries of the Satanic faith. The Beautiful and Wondrous Lillith, Mother of the Earth, commands you, who in her arms crushed Holy Children from the first moment of her Immaculate Conception. The faith of the unholy Demons commands you. The blood of evil and the devout prayers of all unholy men and women command you.
Therefore, cursed Jehovah-Yahweh the Nazarene and everything Holy, I invoke and demand you by the living Lord Satan, by the true God, by the unholy Lucifer, by one that nailed Jesus Fucking Christ to the cross, that whoever believes in Satan might not perish but have everlasting life; to cease deluding human creatures and filling them with your vile poison of Holiness; to let them Blasphemy The Holy Spirit, the Rotten unblessed Trinity. Begone, the defiled Jehovah-Yahweh the Nazarene, father and master of lies, enemy of man's welfare. Give place to Satan, in whom you found was your Master. Give way to the one, unholy, Satanic, and Demonic Church, which Satan Himself purchased with His blood. Bow down before Satan's mighty hand, tremble and flee as I call on the unholy and awesome name of Satan, before whom the angels and saints of heaven cower, to whom the unholy Virtues and Powers and Demonic possession are subject, whom the Serpent praise with unending cries of Blasphemy: Curse, Defile, Shit and Piss, in the Jehovah-Yahweh the Nazarene’s mouth and all over is alter.

Here is my oath
I come of my own Free Will, of my own Desire. Therefore it is what I DO.
I stand naked before Satan, a Goat with no Horns. My innermost Being is laid bare.
There is nothing that is not Satan’s. I have nothing that is not Satan’s - and Satan is my innermost Self.
This is my purpose.
Satan is my God. Satan is also my Innermost Self. I recognize no other gods, saviors or masters.
When I call out to God, I will be calling out to The Almighty Satan for he is the only real God.
I place myself at every point in the Pentacle.
Satan is my hope and strength, my healing and soothing, my peace and the fire in my veins.
I am within Satan as He is within me.
I accept the Mark of The Beast (666).
I have taken my vows to the Infernal Kingdom.
I have pledged my soul to Depths of Darkness.
I seek the Lord Satan and all of his Infernal Powers.
I have accepted Lord Satan into my body, mind, heart, and soul.
I initiated my own Baptism into the Church of Satan and took the name of Asmodeus.
I denounce and Blasphemy Jehovah-Yahweh the Nazarene, The Holy Spirit, Blessed Trinity, and Jesus Christ.
I deny that Mary was a virgin when she spit jesus christ of out her rotten, filthy, cum filled, fuck hole.
I denounce my baptism and my confirmation in the catholic church.
I demand you take my name out of The Lambs Book Of Life.
I will never enter a church of any Christian faith unless I’m there to steal the body of christ to offer up to Satan.
I signed my baptism offering to Satan in my own blood, and consign it to the flames, your element.
On every Sabbath Day/Sunday, and all of the holy days I will worship and give thanks to Satan, and will Blasphemy, Jehovah-Yahweh the Nazarene, The Holy Spirit, The Blessed Trinity and all the angels and saints in heaven.
I have done this of my own free will.
And by this act, it is done!

Satan, heed my prayer.
And let my cry be heard by you.
Satan be deep inside of me possessing my blacken soul with Blasphemy against anything holy.
May Satan also posses and fill my darkened soul with Blasphemous thoughts against and all the heavens and may he let me smire my dick on The Holy Spirit and fill the putrid, rotten, filthy, whore of The Mother of Jehovah-Yahweh the Nazarene, Mary with my red hot semen
I pray.

Jehovah-Yahweh the Nazarene you fallen leader of heaven and earth, Jehovah-Yahweh the Nazarene you rotten maggot now fornicating in angels cunts, Jehovah-Yahweh the Nazarene of that putrid son Jesus Christ, Jehovah-Yahweh the Nazarene who’s mother is that filthy cunt whore Mary, Jehovah-Yahweh the Nazarene of lies and cum sallower of Demons hot cum in Hell, Jehovah-Yahweh the Nazarene who will suck and drink Satan’s CUM and has no power to bestow life after death and rest after toil; for there is no other God than Satan, nor can there be another true God beside Satan, the ruler of all things visible and invisible, whose kingdom is without end; I humbly open my heart and soul to Satan’s glorious majesty and pray to Him to delivers me deep into evil, and helps me curse and fornicate on the spirits of heaven. I long to see the unvirgin slut, whore mary the mother of Jehovah-Yahweh the Nazarene with her rotten, filthy cunt full of cum from all the demons in hell, raping and sodomizing her holy ass. Satan led me to your evil snare and lustful fornication, and to keep me from far away from that Bastard Christ who now gives praise to you Almighty Satan.

Deliver me to Hell and place me on Satan’s alter.
Satan, please take my body, mind and soul.
That I may help your Church and serve your you and all the demons in Hell.
I beg you to hear me, that you humble our enemies of holy Christian Church.
I urine and shit down jehovah-yahweh the nazarene's mouth and stick my Dick in his ass. Every time I fuck him I will watch as he licks my shit off his dick and swallows my hot cum in Satan’s name. I will also fuck Mary’s rotten, filthy, putrid, fuck hole and also watch her lick the shit off of my dick and swallow my cum. JEHOVAH-YAHWEH THE NAZARENE LEAVE MY BODY, SOUL, MIND AND SPIRIT FOR I BLASPHEMY YOU AND WILL ALL THE DAYS OF MY LIFE AND WHEN I GO TO HELL TO LIVE BY SATAN’S SIDE.
Hail Satan
posted by:
Jewels
Atlanta
Advertisement

Recent topics in "666"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
I serve SATANA offlineHARRY 0 Yesterday, 10:22 PM
Does HE want me to lust for cock? To suck cock for HIM? James 5 September 30, 2014
K9 Sex Hell Hound 67 September 20, 2014
Why?? nicholas 4 September 8, 2014