Advertisement

Full Scalp Coverage

topic posted Mon, July 27, 2009 - 10:49 AM by  Thomas
Share/Save/Bookmark
About 5 years ago I got much of the back of my scalp inked. Since then, I started adding ink in front of my ears as well as the sides of my head in the temple areas. The top of my scalp was still blank.

About a week and a half to two weeks ago, after at least a year of considering what type of image to go with, I got the top of my scalp inked. I posted a picture of it in the photo section. It's a custom piece of a scary-looking face done in a Paul Booth style. I couldn't be more pleased with the results. For a long time I thought I could never "top" the quality or eye-catching appeal of the scull on the back of my head, but it turns out that I was wrong. The new tattoo is quite a spectacular image in its own right, and completely compliments the previously-existing work.

The new tattoo is already completely healed because the scalp has such a rich blood supply. I wore a hat while it was healing in public. Now healed, it's been unveiled to the world the past two days. I've been amazed at how much extra attention it gets as opposed to all the ink I already had. Since it begins right about where my hairline once was, it's really an in-your-face piece that screams to be noticed.

Secondly, I've been surprised at how erotic it is to now have my face completely framed in ink. I've had heavy ink coverage for quite a few years at this point, so I wasn't expecting this level of erotic intensity.

Overall, I couldn't be more pleased with my decision to finally take the plunge and finish covering my scalp with ink.

Nonetheless, I would caution anyone with this sort of tattoo fetish to take it slowly and deliberately. Become 100% comfortable with each new level of ink before proceeding to the next one.
posted by:
Thomas
Arkansas
Advertisement

Recent topics in "Extreme tattooing"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
any single here Unsubscribed 0 July 7, 2014
body for learner benjamin 0 May 25, 2014
I want to be a tattoo slave Unsubscribed 18 May 17, 2014
I want someone to tattoo my whole body, a tattoo slave phylin 2 December 15, 2013