Advertisement

My Life

topic posted Sat, June 30, 2012 - 10:54 AM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
I am new to this tribe and will post stories about my childhood growing up in parts because there are so many. I can tell these stories now because my mother, father and sister have all passed away. A recap of my life is basically that my family had sex with each other as far back as I can remember.

We were a small family with my father, my mother and my half sister (same mother but different fathers-my sisters father was my mother's father) I will tell my father's story, who had sex with little boys starting when he fought for the Candian/British Military in Africa, through Italy and into Europe after the invasion on the beaches in Normandy. I will also tell my mother's story who grew up on a farm in Fresno, CA and who's mother passed away at an early age. It was just my mom and my mom's sister left with the dad. The dad got drunk one night and came to my mother's bed when she was 15. Instead of getting upset my mom welcomed her father into her bed and soon after became is defacto wife.

Finally I will tell you about how as a child my mother and dad sucked my little cock and as I grew older taught me to eat my mom's pussy and suck my dad's cock. They also did all this to my half-sister, the difference is that I liked it, all of it, and she did not. I sex with my parents all the way up until their passing, my dad passed with I was 21 and my mom when I was 35. My sister left when she was 18 and came back to live at home about 10 years later. At that time it was just my mom and I and we had our own lifestyle, but my sister never participated again even though my mom and I walked around the house naked and fucked constantly all over the house in different places.

That is the general story, I will not share any pictures I have but will be free with the information. As a note, I really don't give a fuck if you believe me or not and if I get any negative statements I will leave this tribe.

Thanks for reading, until next time
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Re: My Life

07/17
    Amazing! When I was 12 I used to jack off while listening through the wall as my parents fucked. I wanted to have sex with both of them so bad, but never did. It's wonderful to hear about someone who got to live my fantasy, being sucked and fucked by BOTH parents from such an early age. Really hot. Wanna hear more!
  • R
    R
    offline 609

Re: My Life

08/15
    LOL, here we almost all are open and accepting of other's lifestyles and kinks! Welcome brother! Let your life's tales enrich us all!!

Recent topics in "Father and son cocksuckers"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Site for Incest Chat james 0 July 8, 2014
I guess my dad did start it all, but it went so much further Unsubscribed 0 April 8, 2014
when I was 7 Unsubscribed 0 March 9, 2014
THIS IS NOT A STORY THAT I WROTE; BUT I ENJOYED IT THOUGHT YOU... Unsubscribed 0 March 1, 2014