Why is morning best time to fuck?

topic posted Wed, September 16, 2009 - 6:17 AM by  ChiBiGuy
Share/Save/Bookmark
OK.
So the tribe says it.
We like/ prefer to fuck in the morning.
But the question is "WHY"?
The endorphin rush to start the day?
A reason for falling back to sleep exhausted?
The excuse for an early smoke?
Tell us WHY you like to "Fuck In The Morning".
posted by:
ChiBiGuy
Chicago
Advertisement
  • Re: Why is morning best time to fuck?

Fri, September 25, 2009 - 9:18 AM
    I love waking to find a gorgeous hard cock in bed with me, and then I just HAVE to have some fun with it. MMmmmmmmmm!
    I also usually wake feeling somewhat horny and when I see that I am ready to go!
  • Why is morning best time to fuck?

Tue, November 10, 2009 - 6:39 AM
    well thanks for the replies gang. seems we enjoy sex in the morning for all the right reasons. are there any wrong ones? NOT! i also have that occasional woody deserving attention. just as i like to wake my partner by smoothing, rubbing and caressing her and seeing her slowly aroused - getting moist and all. breakfast of champions awaits. the afterwards is rewarding as well. usually like to cuddle & go back to sleep or watch a good western.

keep 'em cumming gang!
    Peace
    CBG

Thu, March 4, 2010 - 8:20 PM
      not alone because of the little recognized fact that it is what you ate last night pressing outward from your pelvis which prompts morning wood; not alone because sex is a sensuality concommitant with culinary hunger; and not alone because of the beauty of your partner upon waking:

it's also because the vibe of the morning, the quality of the light in which you see, the newness of your senses as you awaken, the freshness of returning consciously to smell and touch and the discovery of the warmth of a night all heightens your lust with a flavor different from the hunt of night; and it's true even if you have sex with someone you didn't wake up next to. try arranging for someone to appear, unexpected, near dawn for a more intense morning thrill...if you're inspired, glad, and playful when you wake up.

Wed, June 29, 2011 - 6:57 PM
    As sleep rejuvenates you, the morning rhythms of slow eroticism are experienced; men have wood, women the wet pussies to receive that wood. Love spooning up in that half-awake state as my cock finds the warm wetness of her pussy and slowly rock to mutual orgasm.

From half-awake to climax; the best way to start the day ... new meaning for the words "up and at 'em!"

Recent topics in "i like to fuck in the morning"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Younger Women Looking for Older Men Unsubscribed 0 November 18, 2014
I need a female to fuck in the mornings!! Robert 0 September 13, 2014
nude gay meet Unsubscribed 0 August 27, 2014
any single here Unsubscribed 0 July 7, 2014