Advertisement

pussy length and g-spot location

topic posted Wed, January 23, 2008 - 11:53 PM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
Maybe since I am long-torso'd and long pussy'd.... my g-spot is further back than most, and that's why I don't recognize the feeling as a g-spot stimulation (and why I like larger cocks, btw).
Maybe I am feeling a g-spot stimulation but just don't know it, not recognizing that Oh this is the g-spot just knowing that it feels good.
My kitty is so conditioned to being stimulated externally at the clit, that a vaginal/g-spot orgasm seems unattainable.
Is all hope lost?
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Re: pussy length and g-spot location

Thu, January 24, 2008 - 1:21 PM
    i wouldnt think so. My torso is long as is my kitty.... I for the longest time thought that I could only orgasm from external clit stimulation and only happened upon the G spot by accident. Im still not sure I know exactly where it is .. or how it feels to touch- but I DO know that when it is stimulated- its mostly when his dick is thrusting against the upper wall of my body- so.. if Im on top, with my upper body leaning back towards his knees.. it allows the tip of his dick to hit the G-spot at a good angle.

Sun, February 24, 2008 - 2:29 PM
      I have found it in easly in some and tucked away a bit in others..... It's fun to hunt for that is for sure.

Sun, February 24, 2008 - 8:17 PM
        Try this sometime; she lays on her back, ass just at the edge of the mattress, it helps if you have a high bed or pillow top matress or somthing to raise her high enough, maybe some pillows also, I guess he could stand on somthing if needed. He can hold her thighs or she can wrap them around him or keep her knees bent or flexed and spread. He thrusts into her, the angle, about 90 degrees between them, of his standing her prone puts his thrusts up and towards the sacred spot. she says it feels great, he says if its great for her, it's good for me.

Wed, February 27, 2008 - 6:29 PM
    The G-spot is just about a couple inches inside the vagina. The O-spot is behind the cervix. You can achieve orgasm on both. I'm told they have a different feeling. The female ejaculation is a little thicker from the O-spot. Does that help my friend?
    Women w/ long necks tend to have longer vagina canals. That's my experience anyway.

Thu, May 22, 2008 - 4:46 AM
    my experience has been that there are A LOT of great spots inside the vaginal canal, of which the "g-spot" is the most famous. I recommend exploration and enjoying whatever you find - try right in front of your cervix and in the pocket at the back behind the cervix.
  • Unsu...

Re: pussy length and g-spot location

Sat, May 24, 2008 - 3:00 PM
    I believe I have confirmed where it is now....
    Now to just re-train it, I suppose, to resensitize.

Sat, May 24, 2008 - 4:03 PM
      I believe that the nerve bundle which comes from the clitoris loops down and comes very close to the roof of the vaginal canal behind the pubic bone, so its likely that in stimulating that area ("g-spot") you are in fact primarily stimulating the same huge bundle of nerves.

I know a lot of women who like simultaneous clitoral and g-spot stimulation - adding the g-spot stimulation after they are aroused and engorged - they often report a sensation of "being surrounded" (in terms of their clitoris) and greatly enjoy the combination. Sometimes, to me, it feels like there is only one body there, and that my upper hand, her clitoris, the tissue behind / below her clitoris, and my left hand in her vaginal canal are all one piece - its a wonderful experience.

Wed, August 27, 2008 - 1:33 PM

Make sure your clitoris and is fully aroused/erect before you "search" for your g-spot. In fact, go ahead and have a clitoral orgasm (or several) and then go for the g. I don't believe, based on my experiences, that preference for clitoral stimulation causes any difficulty in triggering g-spot multi-orgasms. Try the Venus-butterfly, which stimulates BOTH simultaneously. You'll need a partner (hopefully with oral skills) for the best mileage.

Fri, October 29, 2010 - 9:53 PM
    I am quite tall and my vagina is very long. I once went to bed with a guy who was 10 inches (true, I measured it) and was able to take the whole length. My labia are veru big. Do big labia and vagina length go together?

Recent topics in "G-spot Search Expedition"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
funny gays Unsubscribed 0 August 21, 2014
younger women looking for older men Unsubscribed 0 December 30, 2013
a post I read on squirting. Unsubscribed 26 March 30, 2010
what did you think when you made your lover squirt mark 0 December 29, 2009
SQIRTERS IN LOCAL PHOENIX AREA? I NEED YOU! DAVE 0 July 10, 2009