Advertisement

Real Dads and Sons

topic posted Sun, January 1, 2012 - 11:21 PM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
Hi keen to chat to other guys who have real life sons.
Cheers
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Unsu...

Re: Real Dads and Sons

Mon, January 30, 2012 - 12:57 PM
    Have tons of expereince my dad has some sexual bond since baby till they day he died. Love to chat to others or thos interested.
  • Unsu...

Thu, September 20, 2012 - 7:33 AM
    I have wanted my dad since i was like 13 yrs old. Im 30 now and the attraction has never died down. Im not really sure what to do. I have sex dreams about him nightly and even just a simple text from him gets me excited. Im pretty sure he wants me just as much but hes scared to act on it bc of my mother. Can anyone help me? I can email you our whole story if you msg me. Im also on yahoo messenger at Nickjacob28. looking forward to hearing from some guys that can help me fulfill me dreams!!
  • Unsu...

Sun, December 23, 2012 - 1:08 AM
    I have wanted my dad since i was like 13 yrs old. Im 30 now and the attraction has never died down. Im not really sure what to do. I have sex dreams about him nightly and even just a simple text from him gets me excited. Im pretty sure he wants me just as much but hes scared to act on it bc of my mother. Can anyone help me? I can email you our whole story if you msg me. Im also on yahoo messenger at Nickjacob28. looking forward to hearing from some guys that can help me fulfill me dreams!!

Recent topics in "Gay Dads And Sons"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Dad couldnt be around, but my Uncle showed up and I learned wh... tistatantoth... 1 October 2, 2014
NO LIMITS fantasy CYBER role play\age play. Boi Meat 0 September 18, 2014
Faggot Son looking for Dad on Kik Unsubscribed 0 August 29, 2014
nude senior gays' free meet up Unsubscribed 0 August 16, 2014
daddy seeking son for SKYPE Unsubscribed 1 August 5, 2014