Advertisement

Seeking full time males slave

topic posted Sat, February 9, 2013 - 2:47 PM by  Jon
Share/Save/Bookmark
Master seeking a male slave to be used however I wish in Fairfield County Connecticut. Slave must be my full time slave. Seeking a slave who knows his only purpose is to be used by me and serve me in whatever manner I desire. Slave will be my property, and will have no rights, it will be used sexually by me and anyone else I chose with no regard for its pleasure, only mine. It will be punished and humiliated in any manner that entertains me with no choice. Punishment will be harsh and frequent and for extended periods. It will be punished severely for any disobedience, the slightest hesitation to do what it is told, or simply for my or my friends entertainment.

When not being used slave will be bound and put out of the way. As property a slave's only purpose is to be used by me, it exists only for this reason and will be molded into what I view as the perfect slave.

Specific age not overly important but if the slave is older it should at least be attactive. Specific body type not overly important but prefer a slave who at least is in decent shape. Slave will be required to workout so as to keep it looking good in my view. Slave should be HIV and STD free and I will make sure to keep my property that way so as not to put myself at risk.
posted by:
Jon
offline Jon
Connecticut
Advertisement
  • Re: Seeking full time males slave

Mon, March 4, 2013 - 1:52 PM
    SIR,
    do you have an email that it can reply to? it would like to seriously discuss this with you Sir.
    thank you,
    slave "meat"
    • Jon
      Jon
      offline 3

Re: Seeking full time males slave

Mon, March 4, 2013 - 4:56 PM
      yes you can respond to boelone@yahoo.com.

I would like to understand what you are seeking so I can respond with what I am seeking and we can go from there. Once we have both discussed I would also request a face pic at least, and I would provide the same if necessary.

Recent topics in "Gay Male slaves Looking For Masters"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
looking for slave object johnbear 2 December 9, 2014
sub for fat Master ivano 0 November 9, 2014
i need you! Unsubscribed 1 November 3, 2014
slave for Master randy 0 October 29, 2014