Advertisement

Gay Priests/Clergy

topic posted Mon, January 11, 2010 - 1:13 PM by  Dan
Share/Save/Bookmark
Tried a search but didn't turn anything up, was wondering if there are any tribes about male priests or clergymen engaged in sex with each other, altar boys, etc., either real or roleplay/fantasy
posted by:
Dan
offline Dan
Washington, D.C.
Advertisement
  • Re: Gay Priests/Clergy

Wed, September 26, 2012 - 8:04 AM
    My first partner was sucked off by a priest from age 13-16. He loved it and went back voluntarily. The last year the priest asked him to sit on the alter of the churches side chapel and he sucked him off there! I always wondered why he got so into me worshipping his cock and it all made sense when I found this out. Of course, now I am a major worshiper of cock and just wish I could find someone as into receiving ceremonial cock worship as he did. Any oral top priests out there needing service??
  • Unsu...

Re: Gay Priests/Clergy

Tue, November 20, 2012 - 2:10 PM
    I'd love to be used by a Catholic priest, it's been a desire of mine for many years. UK (Worcs/West Mids)
  • Unsu...

Sat, November 24, 2012 - 1:02 PM
    one of my hottest times was with a priest I fucking pissed on the crucifix around his neck while he cursed jesus
  • Unsu...

Tue, November 27, 2012 - 2:14 AM
    I love the thought, of being stripped naked in a church, made to kneel before a priest as he lifts his cassock and force his huge erect cock into my mouth, then pushes me over the alter and rapes me.
    • Unsu...

Sat, December 15, 2012 - 10:39 AM
      this is my fantasy too, it would be so hot to be raped by a number of priests one after the other, i wish i was done like that as a young boy too. wiling boy pussy.
      • Unsu...

Sun, December 16, 2012 - 2:06 PM
        same here my friend. the thought of a handsome older priest taking an innocent altar boy like me under his wing and then raping me is beautiful. i can imagine myself trying to resist but secretly the urge tells me that he was right to rape me and so i go back time and time again. a willing sacrifice
  • Unsu...

Sat, December 15, 2012 - 3:27 PM
    pedo priests are a pleasure to perv with, and I thought I was twisted!
    • Unsu...

Sun, December 16, 2012 - 10:00 AM
      you are certainly not twisted, pedo priests get me hard too. wish i could go back and be used when i was a small single digit boy.
    • Unsu...

Sun, December 16, 2012 - 2:37 PM
      you're definitely not. wish i could be a willing sacrifice to a horny priest
      • Unsu...

Mon, December 17, 2012 - 10:06 AM
        i too would be a willing sacrfice to a pedo preist, as many pedo preistsas wanted to rape me when i was single digit age, even now i would willingly sacrifice my ass to all pedo preists
        • Unsu...

Sat, February 16, 2013 - 7:22 AM
          I am still an altar boy, priest and me have hot sex since i was 16 alot in my robes loves taking pics and videos of me still like him alot
  • Unsu...

Thu, February 21, 2013 - 9:18 AM
    I was introduced to the wonder of cock and cum worship by a pastor. Convinced me that it was a fine career path. Still a servant of the Horny God and passing on what I can to the next generation.
  • Unsu...

Fri, February 22, 2013 - 4:06 PM
    Hi Dan i have sex with my priest for a long time i dess up for him in robes and he takes pics and vids he loves my smooth ass, i really enjoy it we are good friends as well

Recent topics in "Find the *GAY SEX!* Tribes"