Advertisement

Gay Priests/Clergy

topic posted Mon, January 11, 2010 - 1:13 PM by  Dan
Share/Save/Bookmark
Tried a search but didn't turn anything up, was wondering if there are any tribes about male priests or clergymen engaged in sex with each other, altar boys, etc., either real or roleplay/fantasy
posted by:
Dan
offline Dan
Washington, D.C.
Advertisement
  • My first partner was sucked off by a priest from age 13-16. He loved it and went back voluntarily. The last year the priest asked him to sit on the alter of the churches side chapel and he sucked him off there! I always wondered why he got so into me worshipping his cock and it all made sense when I found this out. Of course, now I am a major worshiper of cock and just wish I could find someone as into receiving ceremonial cock worship as he did. Any oral top priests out there needing service??
  • Unsu...

I love the thought, of being stripped naked in a church, made to kneel before a priest as he lifts his cassock and force his huge erect cock into my mouth, then pushes me over the alter and rapes me.
    • Unsu...

this is my fantasy too, it would be so hot to be raped by a number of priests one after the other, i wish i was done like that as a young boy too. wiling boy pussy.
      • Unsu...

same here my friend. the thought of a handsome older priest taking an innocent altar boy like me under his wing and then raping me is beautiful. i can imagine myself trying to resist but secretly the urge tells me that he was right to rape me and so i go back time and time again. a willing sacrifice
  • Unsu...

pedo priests are a pleasure to perv with, and I thought I was twisted!
    • Unsu...

you are certainly not twisted, pedo priests get me hard too. wish i could go back and be used when i was a small single digit boy.
    • Unsu...

you're definitely not. wish i could be a willing sacrifice to a horny priest
      • Unsu...

i too would be a willing sacrfice to a pedo preist, as many pedo preistsas wanted to rape me when i was single digit age, even now i would willingly sacrifice my ass to all pedo preists
        • Unsu...

I am still an altar boy, priest and me have hot sex since i was 16 alot in my robes loves taking pics and videos of me still like him alot
  • Unsu...

Hi Dan i have sex with my priest for a long time i dess up for him in robes and he takes pics and vids he loves my smooth ass, i really enjoy it we are good friends as well
  • Unsu...

Even as a kid going to a Catholic school, I would fantasize that confessionals had glory holes so I could suck priests.
  • Unsu...

I was raped by my priest at 16 years old....still fantisize about it, and want to get in touch with others that have had the same experience
    • Happened to me at 17 during my first year in college. He was a stunningly handsome young priest right out of seminary. It happened in his office in the rectory. He said he had been watching me for several weeks when I would go up to receive communion and that he had a thing for young redheaded boys. I can't really call it rape as I was very attracted to him too, but I was underage. We had a great time sucking each other, and it was the first time I had ever cum in another guy's mouth. That's all we did together, and he left that parish after only a year. I still remember this first time with an older man, and it's left me with some really hot fantasies!

Recent topics in "Find the *GAY SEX!* Tribes"