Advertisement

ideas for pegging my slave husband?

topic posted Wed, April 16, 2008 - 6:03 AM by  jenn
Share/Save/Bookmark
I have just started to take my husbands ass. He is about to become my slave for the first time and I need some help with ideas on what to do to him and his ass..Everyone here has great ideas and experiences that they share. I am looking for a way to tie the 2 together (no pun) and really take him places he has never been. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I dont want to hurt him, i want to find ways to control him, and dominate him and force him to lose all control. help me please.
posted by:
jenn
New York City
Advertisement
  • Re: ideas for pegging my slave husband?

Fri, April 18, 2008 - 12:12 PM
    Hi Jenn, for me..this is a really hard question to answer as it really comes down to each of you and your personal preferences. I had a similar situation with a woman a few years back. It ended when she kept wanting to take it further (she wanted to bring other men into it and I didn't). While it lasted, it was a lot of fun, but I couldn't go where she wanted to go so it ended.

Our relationship was mainly traditional sex..but slowly she started taking a more dominant role (she wanted to always be on top, she dictated what we did and the pace of the activity, she started tying me down occasionally, etc..). One time, after she had an orgasm, instead of climbing on top of my like she normally does, she slid between my legs and used her thighs to spread my legs. She then started thrusting against me. I asked what she was doing and she just told me to be quiet and enjoy..which I did. I eventually had an orgasm from this activity.

The next time we were together, she tied me up and had me perform oral sex on her. After her orgasm, I expected her to either climb on top of me or do the thrusting she did last time. Instead, she disappeared into the bathroom for a bit and came back in wearing a strap-on. I was panicked, confused and turned on all at the same time. She ended up pegging me that night, but she took it slow and easy.

From then on, she always wanted to use the strap-on and almost always had me tied up in some form or another. Over time, she became more dominant and more forceful. She started by saying things like: "you really want this, don't you" to eventually calling me her bitch, slut, or whatever else and then migrating to making me beg for it every time. If I didn't beg to her satisfaction, she'd threaten to not do this anymore. It was really erotic for both of us.

The last bit of control she extended to me is she refused to let me have an orgasm other than when she was pegging me. She told me to have NO orgasms other than that (no masturbating allowed). She eventually had me wear a cock harness while we weren't together.

As I said earlier, it is all a personal preference, but this was the most erotic relationship I've ever been in. She had pretty much complete control. Hopefully this gave you some ideas.

• JC
    JC
    offline 0

Re: ideas for pegging my slave husband?

Sat, May 10, 2008 - 10:37 PM
    try pegging him when he doesn't expect it. Like when he comes home, have the dildo on under your clothes. Have him drop his pants in the kitchen and take him by surprise. Keep your clothes on, just pull the strapon out through your zipper. it is more dominate feeling with his clothes off and urs on.

Recent topics in "Girls pegging boys"