Advertisement

The Share

topic posted Sat, July 12, 2008 - 10:43 PM by  La-lisa
Share/Save/Bookmark
I just got it in the mail and I'm very excited to try it out. Does anyone have any suggestions for me getting off while using it?
posted by:
La-lisa
SF Bay Area
Advertisement
  • Unsu...

Re: The Share

Sun, July 13, 2008 - 1:35 AM
    A strap-on?

Your tax stimulus check?

I guess a strap-on.

As for getting off, I found the experience fun, but didn't get off.

I could use suggestions as well.
    • Re: The Share

Sun, July 13, 2008 - 11:14 AM
      i think the Share is similar to the Feeldoe. i've never used either but am dying to get and use a Feeldoe =]

www.feeldoe.com/page2.html

Sun, July 13, 2008 - 11:34 AM
        The reason why I got the share over the feeldoe is I was told that it is better to hold onto vaginally.

Mon, July 14, 2008 - 1:14 PM
        I know about the Feeldoe we actually have one. But what is the SHARE

Mon, July 14, 2008 - 10:52 PM
          Apparently it's similar to the feeldoe but the vaginal insertion is a big bigger and supposedly easier to hold onto. Would you care to share any tips on your feeldoe?

Tue, July 29, 2008 - 4:34 PM
            Yes, the Share is rather like the Feeldoe and, as you say, the bulb is bigger on the Share than on the Feeldoe. The other differences are that the Share is made of a softer silicone than the current Feeldoes, the saddle is very wide and flat so gives rather less clit stimulation unless you thrust really hard! The receiver's end has a head that is slightly more pronounced than on the feeldoe and the shaft increases in girth toward the saddle (probably to give it more rigidity because of the softer material). We tend to slightly favour our old original Feeldoe (which is made from a soft material) but we like the Share better than our newer Feeldoe Stout which is made from Tantus's new, firmer silicone.

My guess is that you would need to try both to decide which you prefer as it's a close call and personal likes and dislikes as well as differences in mood are probably bigger than the differences between these toys. We fool around using cock extensions and sleeves to vary the feel of these toys which also adds to the variety of feelings.
  • Unsu...

Wed, October 29, 2008 - 12:15 AM
    Thanks for asking this question.I was wondering the same thing since I bought it more as an impulse than anything. I am saving it for the weekend. I plan on having a great weekend out here.

No that its been in use for a while. Have you found the key to getting off?
    • Unsu...

Wed, October 29, 2008 - 9:32 AM
      We have the Feeldoe Moore and its pretty nice. Its longer and wider than the previous versions. We do have a problem if we are feeling randy and she wants to bang me hard it will slip out sometimes.. We solved that problem by getting th corset harness to go with it and now she can slam away. Of course the harness defeats the point of having a strapless harness.

Wed, October 29, 2008 - 11:00 AM
        Just a note to mention that FunFactory now have a new Share XL version out. It is similar to the original Share but has a ridge on the bulb at the wearer's end to increase the g-spot stimulation and it has ridges on the receiver's end that make it quite large and add significantly to the prostate stimulation. Its early days (we only got it this week) but we think this is going to become our favourite.

Wed, October 29, 2008 - 1:17 PM
          My wife likes using the share to fuck me, but she likes it best when I give her head. I can apply better pressure that way.

Now with the XL, that is GOOD news. Maybe I can make her cum just by sucking her off.

T

Wed, October 29, 2008 - 4:46 PM
        I think the harness is a good alternative .. Do you feel confortable with it ? Does it make the job ? I mean , does it stand better so she can have her two hands free ?

Fri, October 31, 2008 - 10:36 AM
          We have used the Share XL some more and I'm happy that it's the best double dildo we have (out of the Vixen Nexus, Feeldoe original Feeldoe Stout, Original Share and XL). It is not exactly an anal beginners toy as, with 1.8 inch diameter over the ridges, it's slightly challenging. However because the silicone is not too hard it is yielding so not so difficult to take as the Feeldoe Stout that is also 1.8 inch diameter but made from a much harder grade of silicone. The ridges do provide excellent prostate stimulation - it was simply the best pegging I have ever had.

As with all these dildos we use a home-made ringless harness (like a very strong pair of leather thongs) to help support the dildo and hold it in contact with the clit (A pair of cut down jeans with the zip removed would probably work well). This works especially well with the Share as the way the saddle is shaped means the the dildo is held forward by the pubic bone if it is held well up and quite hard thrusting can be done without a tendency for the dildo slide backwards and out. Generally we find this type of dildo to be a little too short for our favoured face-to-face position but although not significantly longer than the others it sits further forward on the wearer and with the ability to take firm thrusts we find it good in this regard.

BTW, as with the Feeldoe, the Share and Share XL seem perfectly OK with the Pjur Original Silicone lube which is a big plus as this lube lasts for hours without drying out.

Recent topics in "Girls pegging boys"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Any other Cyberskin dildo fans out there? Unsubscribed 9 November 21, 2014
Wearing a plug in public the bi bottom 16 October 27, 2014
For women to repond and guys to read...and respon, I guess. Unsubscribed 17 September 27, 2014
Gettin the Misses to love pegging. Carl 1 August 25, 2014