Advertisement

Share XL

topic posted Sat, February 14, 2009 - 6:09 PM by  Terrance
Share/Save/Bookmark
I picked up a Share XL from Sugar in Baltimore. It doesn't really fit in the box, because of it's knobby nature.

Anyone else out there have a share XL? I haven't really taken anything quite so ridged before, and I'm wondering if you have any tips.

Again, let me recommend Sugar. www.sugartheshop.com

Very knowledgeable staff, very friendly staff dog.

T
posted by:
Terrance
Advertisement
  • Re: Share XL

Thu, February 26, 2009 - 11:34 AM
    Well, as you say it's got quite a girth over the ridges! I have been on the receiving end of a Feeldoe stout in the past which is about the same girth but made of much firmer silicone so I was fairly sure I would cope. I find a lot of preparation makes things much easier. I start off with the douche and then put in say 5ml of lube using a syringe. I then put in a butt plug for say an hour before just to get relaxed and remove it just before going to bed. Even so, the initial insertion can be a challenge. At this point there is no substitute for lots of lube and a gentle, patient, and understanding partner!

I find the XL gives by far the best pegging experience. The ridges and the girth ensure quite intense prostate stimulation.

Good luck!

Recent topics in "Girls pegging boys"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Any other Cyberskin dildo fans out there? Unsubscribed 9 November 21, 2014
Wearing a plug in public the bi bottom 16 October 27, 2014
For women to repond and guys to read...and respon, I guess. Unsubscribed 17 September 27, 2014
Gettin the Misses to love pegging. Carl 1 August 25, 2014