Advertisement

Just got pegged!

topic posted Fri, September 26, 2008 - 12:56 PM by  Terrance
Share/Save/Bookmark
Worked from home today.

About 1 PM, I put in my Tantus plug. My wife and I had quick sex in the kitchen (to last longer later), then I showered.

While I showered, she put on a nice but sexy dress, a garter belt and some vintage nylons. I warmed her up a bit with my tongue, then slipped in her Share.

She made me ask for it, and then only after I had sucked her off a while.

Long story short, we both ended up naked and she fucked me missionary . I had a p-spot orgasm and came for about 15 seconds. That wasn't the end of that, but an arriving schoolbus stopped us about a half hour later.

How was your day?

T
posted by:
Terrance
Advertisement
  • Re: Just got pegged!

Wed, October 1, 2008 - 4:10 PM
    Is anyone else out there getting or giving? C'mon, fess up.

T
    • Unsu...

Re: Just got pegged!

Thu, October 2, 2008 - 11:16 PM
      We recently got a Feeldoe and have used it a few times now. It's so amazing to watch my husband while I am fucking his ass. I enjoy listening to him moaning and watching his facial expressions. Wow! It makes me cum so fast. It's really hot!
      Macy
  • DrJ
    DrJ
    offline 7

Re: Just got pegged!

Fri, November 27, 2009 - 2:34 PM
    Just recently got pegged too!! Well, we've been at this for a while and I consider myself a lucky guy because even though I enjoyed ass play for a long time, I never had the courage to tell my G/F. Still, she was the one to bring up pegging me, and has enjoyed every minute since. Hey, just a question, do any of the guys enjoy maybe inverting roles, not just the pegging part?? We like to, she has even gone as far as to get me some high heels. What do you think?? too weird??

Recent topics in "Girls pegging boys"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Any other Cyberskin dildo fans out there? Unsubscribed 9 November 21, 2014
Wearing a plug in public the bi bottom 16 October 27, 2014
For women to repond and guys to read...and respon, I guess. Unsubscribed 17 September 27, 2014
Gettin the Misses to love pegging. Carl 1 August 25, 2014