Advertisement

How MUSKY, SWEATY, UNWASHED Will You Go With Ass/Bod Pelts?

topic posted Thu, February 22, 2007 - 2:30 PM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
DEPENDING ON YOUR HAIR AND HYGENE FETISH, VARIOUS MEN THAT I'VE MET OVER THE YEARS WILL GO THE EDGE AND INQUIRE HOW MUCH SMELL AND UNWASHED STATE OF MY HAIRY BODY I WILL ALLOW ANOTHER MAN TO REQUEST FOR A SEX SESSION (This was before Sept 1, 1996 when I was REALLY sexually active).

HAIRY BODIES HOLD SWEAT AND BODY CHEMICAL SCENTS WITH MORE INTENSITY THAN SMOOTH BODIED MEN.

DOES A HOT DAY, SWEATY, PERSPERATION MUSK AND ACRID STENCH OF UNDERARMS AND WHEN MAN STRIPPED, AN UNWASHED HAIRY MUSKY ASS CRACK TURN YOU ON?

DO YOU PREFER A HAIRY MAN TO BE SHOWERED AND HAIRY ASS CRACKED AND CHERRY HOLE WASHED BEFORE SEX?
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Oh fuck ya !!
    Working in construction most my life, I probally have a higher tolerance level than most.
    3 days in the sun with no shower--Im there ! A rank pit will get me stirrin, and if I get close to a really ripe (specially a hairy crack) ass, my tounge is just gonna have to check it out. I just like funk :)
  • Mac
    Mac
    offline 1
    I get highly turned on by a funky butt, but only if it's "sweet" or musky. Even a little pungent is arousing, but not if it smells shitty. I like it aromatic, not rank. I've smelled a few guys who had phenomenal scent back there, and the same guy (someone I dated for a while) could vary tremendously, from positively awful to the best-smelling hole I ever sunk my nose into. I still remember the night he smelled mind-blowing: August 25, 2006. It was that good. And I'd sniffed him head to toes (I like toes, too) over the last 18 years. He got used to my wanting him not to shower, and didn't mind because I'd be so out of my mind, it pleased him to have that effect on me. But he definitely had a range, and sometimes I'd have to tell him "too strong, man!" and he'd wash it ALL away. I'd have to tell him not to kill it, just take a paper towel and give it a quick rub. That usually works better than bathroom tissue: it takes away the acidity and leaves the muskiness. Like I said, I dont mind a hole with a little "bite" to it, as long as I like the fragrance, and it's not jarring to my nose.
  • like most, I say, "There is a difference between funky and rank...." But it is all subjective and depends on all sorts of stuff. If horned, with the right guy, I would (and have) dove into an ass or pits that with no lead in I would have definitely passed by. I like to rim a musky ass, but it if it has lint, dingleberries, etc that would probably be a big fat no, regardless. I laugh at myself and others that we have things we would do (I love ripe foreskin and have yet to find a guy who was too ripe) but the idea of licking feet grosses me out, so go figure. A guy with big man feet may turn me on, but no desire to lick or sniff em. It is funny to our inconsistencies in what is a turn off or on when it comes to mansmells and what we will slurp up and run like hell from. Peace guys
  • I love all the natural smells of a man. Guess they remind me of the hardon causing scents and scenes of a high school locker room. I would have down anything to lick clean each and every dirty sweaty boy that came in after his game or workout. I'm as asspig I guess, the funkier the better as long as I don't smell or taste whit. SIT ON MY FACE, PLEASE!!!
    • Unsu...

I really enjoy a man who doesn't wash right away. I enjoy the smell of the pits, crotch, a$$, and most body sweats. I would lick very clean the a$$ that has been sweating all day long, and leaking his man juices. That is why we men like to give rim jobs, because of the scantily nice aroma of man!!!
  • As others have mentioned we're all diferent in this regard. I don't think I've found an armpit that is too smelly yet... or very many feet, even after a few days of being unwashed. But crotch smell after 1 day makes me nauseous! I also like my a-holes cleaned in and out... this after doing a guy and having him fart in my mouth and face! Yuck! Absolute turn-off to rimming for a number of years afterwards. Granted things like this happen, but I didn't find it erotic at all.
  • Unsu...

I love all dirty from every one!

Tue, September 27, 2011 - 12:00 AM
    I love all dirty from every one!
    Insert all of bugs into my pee hole and anus.
    Also, I love the smell of a person's body after
    several days of sweat, urine, shit, into the
    bottom, without changing clothes and without
    taking off underwear and socks!
    I eat and drink every bodily secretion from
    anywhere and any way, and I wears their clothes
    and your dirty socks! As dirtier than he was so
    good to me, male !
    I love to be like a public toilet! I do pedicure
    with my teeth for example!
    I love eat/drink sperm, pee,scat, spit, snot, fart, sweat, vomit,... ALL! And I in principle always swallows it all all from everyone!
    I go sometimes to public toilet and lick and suck from seats all the scraps and dirty!

Recent topics in "Hairy Butt Photos"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
gay looking for gay Unsubscribed 0 October 9, 2014
#1 Dating Site For BBW and their admirers! Angle 0 September 30, 2014
nude gay new John 0 September 14, 2014
#1 Cougar Dating Site Unsubscribed 0 August 14, 2014