topic posted Wed, February 17, 2010 - 11:11 AM by  Heroness
Share/Save/Bookmark
posted by:
Heroness
Boston
Advertisement
  • Re: some progress forward..

Fri, February 19, 2010 - 4:27 PM
    so write to your senators -- and find/create/disseminate more creative ways to communicate
    let them know we will not continue to vote for people who don't represent us

Fri, February 19, 2010 - 6:09 PM
      am with ya on that move..Libra..

i have been doing that..

and Move on..is good at stimulating people to do just that also~

Fri, February 19, 2010 - 6:21 PM
        i don't support the public option. . .the PO is just makeup on a weak bill that allows most of the problems to continue. . .and it will also allow moderate democrats to pat themselves on the back and feel like they did something. it will then be harder to get the congress to pass Single Payer because the moderate democrats will be even harder to convince that they have to respond to public opinion.

they will say no. . we just did something good and you are never satisfied. . .be happy that we gave you crumbs. and meanwhile the HMOs will be laughing all the way to the bank because no a larger pool of consumers has to buy their insurance, whether they like it or can afford it or not. .

Sun, February 21, 2010 - 6:38 AM
          Guess we are not on the same page than Lore on this issue

you may as well understand..WE ARE NOT GETTING SINGLE PAYER.....JUST NOW?

that will hopefully be the end game..with LOTS MORE WORK..

but if we can get the single payer..its a beginning... and if they pass this health INSURANCE Bill with out at least the PUBLIC OPTION in it to give the Insurance companies..some competition.. that to me we got nottin!

I am very much pro Public Option.. like I said...it is a beginning!

Recent topics in "HealthCare for All"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Heed my words Bill 3 June 12, 2011
politicking libramoon 0 October 29, 2010
be looking for MORE pertanent posts for OUR health ;)* LisAnne 3 August 23, 2010
daily olm ~ LIVE in the spirit ;)* LisAnne 1 August 22, 2010