Advertisement

Black Masters and white slaves

topic posted Fri, January 7, 2011 - 10:17 AM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
I just took over this tribe from the white slave who created it. It's pretty self explanitory. If you want an invitaion, send Me a private message. New members MUST have a profile pic and at least one friend in their network...well unless I decide otherwise.

tribes.tribe.net/blackmasterwhiteslave
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Unsu...

Re: Black Masters and white slaves

Thu, October 6, 2011 - 4:13 PM
    Could I please be invited to your tribe?
    • Unsu...

Wed, January 23, 2013 - 10:41 AM
      I am a straight white male, 56 years young, can pass for much younger.I live in Toronto and my GF lives far away.Ideally WE are looking for a black man 30 to 50 years old.It would give my gf GREAT pleasure watching me kneel in front of a Black man and suck him off while she watches via web cam.She is in her early 20's and very beautiful inside and out.Other small preferences: We would like it if you could be cut, size isn't that big of an issue, well it might be for HER She wants a heavy cummer and a Black man that is sensitive to this being my first time, Ideally I would like to meet with you in person before anything of a sexual nature transpires.We can talk on messenger to start out with, maybe email us first to to decide on a time that is convienient for BOTH(you and I) of us.I am not looking to cyber and a pic of a face/cock shot would be a bonus as I will be forwarding any pic(s) to HER.Ultimately she wll be the one that chooses who's juice I swallow.eroticbliss@live.ca
  • Unsu...

Wed, November 7, 2012 - 5:05 AM
    Master kinyon please accept this inferior white faggot slave for service in this tribe and to have the priviledge to derve the superior Black Master as he demands

Recent topics in "- ★ Black guys are Hot ★"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
White guy in control slavetoebony 0 September 14, 2014
no more dullsville for me offlinetistatantoth... 0 September 12, 2014
white masochistic bottom in CT looking to serve Dominant BLACK... Unsubscribed 0 July 30, 2014
Mature Women Younger Men Dating Site Unsubscribed 0 June 28, 2014
Unowned Tiny 0 June 8, 2014