Advertisement

Black Masters and white slaves

topic posted Fri, January 7, 2011 - 10:17 AM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
I just took over this tribe from the white slave who created it. It's pretty self explanitory. If you want an invitaion, send Me a private message. New members MUST have a profile pic and at least one friend in their network...well unless I decide otherwise.

tribes.tribe.net/blackmasterwhiteslave
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Unsu...

Could I please be invited to your tribe?
    • Unsu...

I am a straight white male, 56 years young, can pass for much younger.I live in Toronto and my GF lives far away.Ideally WE are looking for a black man 30 to 50 years old.It would give my gf GREAT pleasure watching me kneel in front of a Black man and suck him off while she watches via web cam.She is in her early 20's and very beautiful inside and out.Other small preferences: We would like it if you could be cut, size isn't that big of an issue, well it might be for HER She wants a heavy cummer and a Black man that is sensitive to this being my first time, Ideally I would like to meet with you in person before anything of a sexual nature transpires.We can talk on messenger to start out with, maybe email us first to to decide on a time that is convienient for BOTH(you and I) of us.I am not looking to cyber and a pic of a face/cock shot would be a bonus as I will be forwarding any pic(s) to HER.Ultimately she wll be the one that chooses who's juice I swallow.eroticbliss@live.ca

Recent topics in "- ★ Black guys are Hot ★"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
White guy in control slavetoebony 0 September 14, 2014
no more dullsville for me offlinetistatantoth... 0 September 12, 2014
white masochistic bottom in CT looking to serve Dominant BLACK... Unsubscribed 0 July 30, 2014
Mature Women Younger Men Dating Site Unsubscribed 0 June 28, 2014
Unowned offlineTiny 0 June 8, 2014