Advertisement

Gay Incest

topic posted Sat, September 3, 2011 - 9:50 PM by  Dylan
Share/Save/Bookmark
Anyone here commit consensual gay incest?

I did. I used to fuck and suck my cousin, and he vice versa. It took me forever to come to terms with, and I even used to try to convince myself that I never did it. Eventually, I admitted it to myself and even a few friends. So far the reactions have not been that bad. I have yet to talk about it with my cousin, though, and I wonder if I should. Because, I know how it affected me and I had no one to talk to it about, and I'm sure he hasn't either.
posted by:
Dylan
Alabama
Advertisement
  • Re: Gay Incest

Mon, September 12, 2011 - 10:18 AM
    are u looking for absolution, just see if he is alright, do u want it to happen again, depends upon a lot of things, figure out what u want and it will be easier,

Fri, October 7, 2011 - 1:22 AM
    I;ve sucked the cocks of five of my cousins and three of those five have fucked me up the ass. Family gatherings where more fun than my aunts and uncles ever knew. Well except once when my Aunt Mary caught me with my cousin Rui's cock in my mouth when I slept over their house when we visited them in Canada. Funny that she never told anyone what she had seen. She teased me about it for years. She was totally cool.
  • Unsu...

Re: Gay Incest

Thu, November 10, 2011 - 7:26 AM
    I was molested by my uncle for the first time when I was 6 and kept happening over and over and I said something to my teacher at school and he wanted to know everything and told me I should just shut up and suck his dick everyday. Pretty soon he was facefucking me too. I wouldn't change it if I could. I'm getting me some nephew now and passing down the tradition.

Wed, March 21, 2012 - 12:36 PM
      Hot. My Dad trained me from an early age - earliest memory was around 6 or 7, but don't think it was the first time. How old is your nephew? Are you just fucking his throat, or helping him to discover the full depth & breadth of man/boy pleasures?
    • Unsu...

Sun, June 24, 2012 - 3:27 AM
      mines kinda the same but my cousin was the first one to use me at five then my uncle at 6. but your teacher?? thats awsome

Sun, October 14, 2012 - 8:18 AM
      Good for you! No doubt your nephew will be grateful to you for introducing him to the pleasures of incest. You are preparing him to pass the tradition along to his own sons, nephews and younger cousins someday. I speak from experience; he will thank you, and so will the future generations he will initiate into your family's ongoing tradition of special bonding.

Mon, May 13, 2013 - 3:53 AM
      Wish my kids' teachers were that open :-)

Tue, June 3, 2014 - 4:03 PM
        Doesn't it get you off that, odds are, secretly a couple of them you've met probably are? ;) Imagine being able to trust a teacher that much that you let him help with some private home schooling.

Wed, November 16, 2011 - 1:44 PM
    I sucked off 3 cousins and wanted to suck off my dad SO much! Would love to meet a real father/son, brothers or cousins who would like to have me suck them off together.

Sun, January 1, 2012 - 3:41 PM
    I badly only had one night with my dad in the age of 14. We both was on a trip to his cousin's birthday. He choosed to stop 4 a night in a motel in a 2bed-room. It was a doublebed, so we slept nearly to each other.
    After some minutes laying in bed in underware he touched my stomach and play with my navel. This was the start 4 a hot night:)
  • Unsu...

Mon, January 2, 2012 - 9:07 AM
    No need to feel bad. I think it is only natural to play inside the family. I can´t understand that´s a taboo for the society. The family that shares love and sex stays together. And I love my Dad and his brother.
    • Unsu...

Wed, February 8, 2012 - 10:47 PM
      oh your lucky that you get to play with dad and brothers!!!!!
  • Unsu...

Tue, January 24, 2012 - 3:22 AM
    My older half bro and I started fucking around when I was 12 and he was 16. I was in to boys and knew it...turned out he was too. He lived with his mom (we had the same dad) and when he came to visit us he stayed in my room. we had a great relationship/friendship and he had noticed me checking him out in the bathroom, coming in to piss when he was in the shower or going in and pissing with him, commenting on his dick when he was changing.....etc. He asked me once if I'd like a closer look at his dick. Of course I was real excited about it, asked if I could touch it and as his dick started to get hard he reached down and felt my boner thru my tighty whities. We ended up sucking each other dicks. I had a nice boygasm and tasted my bro's jizz for the first time. He taught me to suck, swallow, rim, 69, kiss and to fuck his hot hole. It wasn't too long after I started fucking him that one day I pulled out to try and not cum and shot my first boy load on his amazing ass...we were both very excited that I was making jizz.
    Our fucking was completely consensual and I wouldn't change any of it....well maybe I'd see if he'd fuck me. He never did, never asked, never tried...but LOVED my cock up his hole. I loved to fuck him on his back. I'd hump my boy cock in to his hole while I kissed him and then jack his big teen boy dick to climax. My cock was decent size even then but his was bigger at the time. I loved how his big cock felt in my hand and how I could feel his jizz pumping out of his hot cock.
    I think if both guys are cool with it then there's NO problem and no one should feel bad...in fact I think they should do it as often as they want.
    • Unsu...

Sun, January 29, 2012 - 7:23 PM
      I agree Rick. If it's consensual, it can be another facet of the relationship. I played with an uncle, my older brother and two (male) cousins and it brought us all closer.
      • Unsu...

Mon, March 5, 2012 - 1:45 PM
        for sure joey it was just awesome...wouldn't change it....loved every minute of it!

Sat, April 20, 2013 - 7:00 PM
      I too had a younger stepbro he was the only child from a previous marriage. His mom married my dad. Shortly after his mom and him moved in to the house he and I had our own rooms as my younger twin sisters shared a room among themselves. One rainy night while I was sleeping in my own king size bed also had my own half bathroom as well. My kid stepbrother came in by barely fant knocking at the door asking if I was awake. I normally sleep completely naked beings I was raised in the nudist colony we are completely naked or seldom dressed while in public. I said sure climb on in as he said he was afraid of thunder storm and the rain. He started giving a laundry list of things his mom did to calm him down in situation like this was one he got me started to rub his belly then legs and so on. Adventually I ened up fucking him which he wanted in the first place. He and I continue to have seeker dev relationship among ourselves without his mom or my dad knowing for four yrs. When adventually I confess to his mom and my dad I was gay. I was disowened and thrown out of the house. when I first started fucking we promise that if anything happen to eithet one of us the other would be supportive. Shortly after my confession of being gay my stepbrother confessed. By then I had my own house and I hard my stepbrother was disowned so I ecepted him in my house as a roomate later it became to be lovers. We been together for more then ten yrs he is begging to actually get married is the final step we have not reach yet.

Wed, July 16, 2014 - 9:25 PM
      same story here ... half brothers, same mom, different dads.and we were 1year and 20 weeks apart.
      it started about age 7 and continued until we were 16-17.
      also sucked on 4 cousins and their friends... and now my nephews asked if i would suck them, so i did.

want to know more send me a message.
  • Unsu...

Mon, January 30, 2012 - 10:55 AM
    Well me i loved incest sex with my father. We loved passionately till he passed away. We would still be fucking if he was alive. He is and for ever will be the best sex I have ever got.

Fri, February 3, 2012 - 7:14 PM
    My partner's first sex experience was with his older first cousin. They regularly sucked each other. My partner's in his 30's and cousin in his 40's. We have threesons now and both are Armenian and nice dicks. Its so hot to see them kiss and I love to swallow both of them. We've have had only one foursome. Email me at slyg3636@yahoo.com if you have someone special in your family you share love with.
  • Unsu...

Wed, February 8, 2012 - 1:56 AM
    I have, also with my cousin. It started when I was 13 and he was 12.
  • Unsu...

Wed, February 8, 2012 - 11:43 AM
    i was doing it with my grampa and his two sons my uncles when i was 9
    i ran home for some every day continued on regular til 19 when i went service & got married

but there was still action when i got back home
  • Unsu...

Wed, February 8, 2012 - 4:02 PM
    I used to get fucked and fuck my step dad started when I was 9. It was so fucking hot all the time, if I stayed home from school he stayed home from work to play. He used to sneak in my room to suck me off all the time. Damn I miss the good ole days

Sun, May 4, 2014 - 6:27 PM
      started with my dad at 3. Kissing and oral some anal at 9 I started doing my PE coach he had 4 younger boys and he fucked me with his big dick everyday. He knew my dad and was fucking him to. At 9 I would stay over and have sex with my coach dad and the 4 young sons. I knew at 9 I liked boys. Coach fisted me at 10 he never wore condoms, At 12 I was doing my 2 younger brothers with my dad.

Tue, May 6, 2014 - 11:56 PM
        With my father from age 7 until I was 16, nothing anal except for when he was fingering me, his son, in the shower, but I love getting fucked now.

Would love to find a new dad to service, I like oral as well as the other pleasures.
  • Unsu...

Thu, February 9, 2012 - 11:34 AM
    I sucked my dad and his brother when I was a teen. They had been sucking and fucking for years. Eventually I sucked and fucked my cousins. We are a big happy cum shooting family
  • Unsu...

Tue, February 21, 2012 - 6:10 PM
    Love incest cna gay sex

was fucked by my stepdad and still fuck with my bro to this day.

LOVE IT
  • Unsu...

Thu, February 23, 2012 - 12:48 PM
    yes; started young with older cousin. been with several cousins and others.
  • Unsu...

Thu, February 23, 2012 - 3:39 PM
    loved sex sith my step dad and still enjoy sex with my brother
  • Unsu...

Sun, March 4, 2012 - 10:29 AM
    I had sex with my brother (started when I was 15 and he was 14) which continued for 5 years. It was by far the most intense sexual experience I have ever had.

I also used to spy on my dad and expose myself to him. Occasionally I would jack off in front of him.
  • Unsu...

Wed, March 7, 2012 - 5:47 AM
    had a very regular and healthy sexual relationship with my father as long as i can remember... he often recalls how much i loved it when he dumped his load in my mouth as a newborn. I miss him very much... he passed a few years ago.
  • Unsu...

Mon, March 12, 2012 - 11:30 AM
    My son and I have been fucking for years... I regretted it at first and felt guilty but came to terms w it and we have a terrific relationship and fuck to this day... Love to share stories and compare experiences w other family incest lovers...
    • Unsu...

Mon, March 12, 2012 - 11:37 AM
      That's so cool....my brother and I fucked for years and it made our relationship the best! We shared a closeness that's really hard to describe and I can really say I loved him completely.

Sun, April 1, 2012 - 7:05 AM
    Used to do it with my cousin.... me 10 he 8; cock sucking, ass eating, piss we did it all. He freaked and we never did it again, but for those three weeks I was in heaven!

Wed, April 11, 2012 - 3:21 PM
      I use to do stuff with my older cousin, mainly sucking. I was about 10 and he was 14. It went on for several years. It was a lot of fun.
  • Unsu...

Sat, April 7, 2012 - 7:51 AM
    Yea I had consentual sex as a kid with an older cusin even though I was kind of forced. I was always a very curios kid. I was 5 and he was 14. I sbuk in his room one night to try and sleep in his bed and I see his naked without coveres. We had no ac. I lived with my aunt but id sleep in another room. So I started touchi g him the he wone up and got so horny he started forcing meto take his dick. Then he told me to suck then I never felt closer to him than there so I liked ig even though I cryed. It went on for a while until his dad caught us one night.I was laying back while he fu ked me. He told my cuz to go to sleep and took me with him. He was akways kinda drunk and he started playing with me. He said to do what I did with my cuz. My cuz never talked to me after that out of shame I think but it was always me looking forit even as a kid .when I knew my uncke was really drunk id go in my tighty widies and sit and his lap and start playing on him. He'd always take me to the room away from his friends and brothers and tell me will play later. But one night it was hust.him and my other uncle which is his youngrbrother.I guess he had told him about wat we did cause he called me over then started kissing me and touching me in front of him. The he told me to get naked. Then they both did me. I was like 7 by then

Sat, April 7, 2012 - 10:14 AM
      Very kool @ Luke,
      Sounds like a fun family. So which uncle had the bigger dick?
      Did they both cum in you?
      • Unsu...

Sat, April 7, 2012 - 1:45 PM
        my older uncle.. and only he came in me the other one just made me lick his cum
    • j
      j
      offline 71

Wed, August 7, 2013 - 9:42 PM
      Thats hot!! Were you able to take their big adult man dick? where would they shoot their load?
  • Unsu...

Fri, April 20, 2012 - 3:28 AM
    hey, i messed around with my bro a few times. was pretty hot! wouldnt mind swapping stories if anyone else has! gay incestr is HOT, anyone with father son/brother brother pics, hit me up!
  • Unsu...

Fri, April 20, 2012 - 4:03 AM
    been active with my older brother most of my life, had amazing sex with my dad over a period of time that lasted about a year, sex with a cousin once (but we didn't know we were cousins at the time) and if it counts...had oral with one brother-in-law a few times and anal with another brother-in-law once. And most recent, am active with my nephew.
  • Unsu...

Thu, May 3, 2012 - 11:32 AM
    been doing my nephew for a few years now would love to talk to other dads/uncles about their sons/nephew please hit me up. i am new to this site so not sure how things work. thanks
  • Unsu...

Mon, June 4, 2012 - 2:47 PM
    i was 11 playing with my cousin that was 14. he was usually the aggressor and i didnt mind. i actually had fun. we played with each other until i was 18. he even left his prom, drunk, to come over and get in my bed. that was kinda cool. his younger brother also played with me a bit. it was as extensive as with his brother. we just sucked each other and jacked each other.
  • Unsu...

Sat, June 9, 2012 - 8:48 PM
    I had sex with my older brother from the beginning of my teens on. Still occasionally get together for fun. Also messed around with older cousin (sucked his cock) and younger nephews. Had some experiences when I was younger that were very formative, but pleasant :) Open to swap stories :)
  • Unsu...

Fri, June 15, 2012 - 2:08 AM
    My cousins started having sex with me when I was 7. They were 12 & 14. Like you, I tried denying it, but eventually it took it's toll. If you wanna chat hit me up. I totally understand what you are going thru.
  • Unsu...

Tue, June 19, 2012 - 2:53 AM
    I was fucked by male cousin when I was 13. Loved it!
    Any of you are welcome to be friends ;) S K Y P E teachme.nudity
    Y A H O O O armandoespera@yahoo.com
  • Re: Gay Incest-Guilt Aftermath Baggage

Fri, June 22, 2012 - 10:31 PM
    By now it's almost second nature Globally with preteen boys and teen relations, that left alone, strong hormones and drives, playing around, homophobic teasing and touching, many adult guardians will suspect something might happen sexually eventually, even if such youths are assumed to be straight. The aftermath and guilt can be the problem, especially among relations that are religious or politically moral. It's more shocking and alluring if the incest between male relations continue after age of 18, as legal adults, or if sexual romance ensues. With heterosexual identified cousins, in history, they were long allowed to marry even.
    • Re: Gay Incest-Guilt Aftermath Baggage

Tue, July 3, 2012 - 8:37 PM
      I wouldl have loved to suck off my dad. He filled out his boxer briefs and I wanted his loads. Never got it. Messed around with two cousins but both were poorly hung and not oral tops. My gay nephew is very hot at 24 but has a boyfriend. I want to find two gay brothers or a real father and son to suck off. I'll fly to them from Seattle! I love forbidden sex as long as it involves the cock and getting loads!
  • Unsu...

Wed, July 25, 2012 - 3:25 PM
    most of this crap is not real and totally fake, all twisted fantisy but no many or much of it is true
    • Unsu...

Sun, October 13, 2013 - 4:58 AM
      every thing i've shared on here is as truthful as i can remember.

some of it happened many years ago.

Sat, September 15, 2012 - 3:46 PM
    when I was 16 my cousin (who was 14 at the time) had always been a fantasy of mine. After several years of teasing each other I eventually got him to dare me to suck him off. I did in an old truck behind his house. He came in my mouth very quickly (I think it was his first time having sex) then I showed him mine. I was always hung (8 inches long 6" around) and when I showed him mine he was amazed. But he said "i'm no fag, its ok you sucked me, but I won't suck you." However he did watch me jerk him off. That was my first time and only time with him.
  • Unsu...

Thu, April 18, 2013 - 8:19 AM
    I love incest. When I was 5 i started fucking around with my dad and his brother. They shared me with their friends. i got to fuck alot of boys and dads. I miss the good times.
  • Unsu...

Thu, April 18, 2013 - 8:33 AM
    That is so hot. I fucked my dad and uncle. I loved it. I wish I had someone to talk to as well.

Sat, April 20, 2013 - 10:21 AM
    If Any Of You Guys Want To Talk About Incest, Message Me On Kik, Sexy.Mexican51
    • Unsu...

Thu, May 2, 2013 - 8:21 AM
      As long as it is loving, consensual and free of guilt then who better than a gay Dad to show his son the way men love.

Sun, June 9, 2013 - 12:58 AM
      I used to fuck around with my brother when we were in high school. It was so damn hot. He was an athlete with a perfect body and a huge dick. It went on for a few years until he refused to continue. After that I felt such a sense of shame and disgust; yet, I still felt like it was hot. I appreciate this site as I'm finally coming to terms with it, actually embracing it. I think it's normal and if there wasn't such a stigma, brothers and dads and sons everywhere would be doing it. Would love to swap stories and get to know others out there. Reply and lets connect.

Sat, May 4, 2013 - 8:41 PM
    I used to play with my sister...when I was 3 or 4... but I really got fascinated by my granddad's penis... he showed me how to pee in the toilet...

To this day I love sucking older guys dicks and eating their piss

Fri, May 10, 2013 - 5:03 PM
    I've never had a family and the mere word "dad" gives me a throbbing boner. I'd really love to find some brothers or legal son/dad, mom, whatever, that would let me be a part of their special relationship for some fun/affection. If you have a real possibility, please let me know.
    • Unsu...

Mon, May 20, 2013 - 5:58 PM
      Every Dad who has penetrated his son knows that his dick has experienced the perfect fit.
  • Unsu...

Fri, June 14, 2013 - 11:43 PM
    For sure.
    My older cuz took a shine to me when i was 11 and there was never any looking back
    Went on for years.
    Its never been spoken of since, but id never change what happened!
  • Unsu...

Fri, June 14, 2013 - 11:43 PM
    For sure.
    My older cuz took a shine to me when i was 11 and there was never any looking back
    Went on for years.
    Its never been spoken of since, but id never change what happened!

Mon, June 17, 2013 - 7:59 AM
      Damn, I miss my Dad!
      mother left after I was born so it was just the two of us... Well, not totally true. we had three lovers as well who lived with us and played with us ( they were Dad's "roomates" during WWI ) But I slept with him all my life and of course he had me nursing...
      I love talking about it, even though I am old now, I remember it as if it were yesterday, especially the first time he let me try sitting on his cock!
      I am JOCKGG on the big Y
      anyone for chat? I need to share ,but want hear something from you too,even if its fantasy
      PS to the guy who said this is all bull: You are wrong and I wish you had been able to be blessed with your dad's love,like I was!

Mon, August 12, 2013 - 11:55 AM
        i would love to here your stories. am not close to my dad and feel that if he was the one who abused me when i was young i would love him more and we would have a better relationship. but the thing is i just can't think of him in a sexual manner it upsets me to do so but the felling about the past lingers.

Sat, August 3, 2013 - 8:23 AM
    My older brother and my dad both plow me usually every day. I gotta say they got some huge cocks and being gay, its the best

Thu, August 8, 2013 - 11:06 AM
    I did it with my older brother - first sucking and jerking but after a few weeks me learning to bottom. This went on for several years and was always consentual and mutual pleasure for us.

Mon, August 12, 2013 - 11:52 AM
    well i had a consensual relationship with a cousin but did not like him and did it out of fear. but if asked if i liked it the answer would be yes. if asked if i would do it all again the answer would be no. understand that i was a naive child who asked questions better left alone and did not like the answer till i got old enough to understand but by that time i regretted it because he got my cherry and i would have preferred if my father or first real lover had taken it.

Thu, June 12, 2014 - 12:40 PM
    best thing that evert happened to me was the day i woke up early to take a piss n walked in on my grandad strokin on the toilet smoking a red with the bathroom door open. i was there maybe 5-10 minutes watching, and i know he saw me cause he'd look over but not right in my face. then at one point he screamed to get the fuck over there n asked what did i think i was doing? i said something along the lines of ":its so big" cause it turns out the old man was 9.5 uncut, and he just reached his hand into my tighty whiteys and grabbed my lil pecker n told me id be big one day soon too, i was already hard as a rock. from that day on i learned alot from the man, every inch of manhood i git from him, and im proud to pass the tradition on to mine

Mon, June 16, 2014 - 3:07 AM
    My cute cousin and I discovered each other when he was 6 and I was 7. We were farm boys and knew nothing about sex or porn, but we'd seen how the young heiffers and bullocks often mount each other, and it made us horny. That night we just figured it out and took turns servicing each other. We didn't do it exactly right, but it was incredibly exciting and intense. Afterwards we felt absolutely terrible about what we had done. A few days later, we did t again anyway. We always had girlfriends and never talked about what we did in secret. It was just the thing that two horny farm boys did with each other until we grew up. I still jack off to those memories. We never talked about it at all.

Mon, June 16, 2014 - 11:15 AM
    I didn't have many cousins, but I tried to suck off the ones I had. Sadly, neither of them was hung so it wasn't much fun. I SO wanted to suck off my dad as he had a great thick cock. I tried to suck off almost every kids in school and my neighborhood and did get a few. I love "forbidden" sex and started experimenting when I was 12. I had a couple regulars by 7th grade and one who I sucked off 3-4 times a week for two years! I LOVE young cock because they want to cum ALL the time.
  • Unsu...

Fri, July 25, 2014 - 9:18 PM
    I did. And i have to admit, i loved it!
    My older gay brother initiated me to the pleasures of gay sex.
    Before that very first time i had sex with him, i caught him a few times masturbating, and he also caught me few times.I used to spy on him pretty much every nights, when he was going to bed, and was getting very horny seeing him getting naked and caressing himself, and masturbating.
    One good night, i was about 15, and he was about 26, every light were off, he came to my room naked and started to touch and grap me, i was so very horny, he started to suck me and i came off pretty much right away, he made me suck him off, he shot his load in my mouth and told me to swallow. his cock was so hard, and he was tasting so good, and his cum was so creamy, hot ,and so delicious!!!!
    That night, he made me cum off 5 times, and i sucked him off and swallowed him 3 times.
    From that very first times sucking him off, he came to my room pretty much every night to relief himself and i became to be his cum dump for few years. I did love it very much!

Sat, July 26, 2014 - 4:04 PM
      wow what a great experience man... did ur bro get married at all? and do you still catch up sexually at all?

Wed, September 17, 2014 - 10:48 AM
    grew up playing with both brothers from a very early age, started at 6 with my older brother who was 8, then when he quit, I was 11 and started with my younger brother who was 8 then. We fooled around until I left home at 19, loved every minute of it and wouldn't trade it for the world. Always really wanted to do dad, but never got to do that.

Recent topics in "Incest lovers"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
looking for any females of age in texas Gary 2 Yesterday, 11:22 PM
oovoo john 0 September 27, 2014
Older Women Dating Younger Men Mary003 0 September 25, 2014
Fresh blood Unsubscribed 4 September 17, 2014
There is no true love like incest Karlie 3 September 16, 2014