Advertisement

The Best is Dad & Daughter

topic posted Tue, July 12, 2011 - 6:08 PM by  joe
Share/Save/Bookmark
I like it a lot, especially when she is really hungry for it and causes it to happen.
posted by:
joe
offline joe
Los Angeles
Advertisement
  • Re: The Best is Dad & Daughter

Fri, August 26, 2011 - 6:57 PM
    Yes, I fucked a few of my family members... brother, sister, cousins (2) wanted to fuck my step mom but nothing cum of it. I liked my brother the most, I'm still looking for an incest family to fuck with.. mmm
  • Unsu...

Re: The Best is Dad & Daughter

Sat, January 28, 2012 - 5:44 PM
    damn it has been a long time..my daughter is now 43 yrs old. fucking a had so many nice times in her hole. she loved cock as much as her daddy and brother did. she like her stepdads cock so much she married him when she was 18 and he left her mom. I tell you granddaughter sex is good too. my son had a fun daughter...love to chat an phone... peckerdripper1945@yahoo.com

Thu, March 29, 2012 - 3:43 PM
    my dad is the best lover
    we have been together for a long time
    and he is amazing!
    hats off to you all
    • Unsu...

Sun, January 6, 2013 - 9:54 AM
      my dad is too. he always just ate my pussy or i sucked his dick and he fingered me but we started fucking on my 16 th birthday and we still have sex 2-3 times a day or more. he's the only man i have ever slept with. & we are so nasty together. i have always enjoyed my daddy having his way with me.

Tue, June 24, 2014 - 5:48 PM
        How did it start, I have a stepdaughter that I would love to get to the point of eating her, I know if I could get that far I would be Deep inside of Her. Tell me how it started. .
  • Unsu...

Wed, May 9, 2012 - 1:40 PM
    Mmmmmm... yes i agree, that is the best

Wed, May 23, 2012 - 10:38 PM
      YES! I agree,nothing like a Daddy/Daughter! I had a friend that had 2 daughters and was enjoying them both and shared them with me.It was so hot and they were so much into him! It was super!
      I only wish I could meet more Daddy/Daughters and enjoy the Daughter if Daddy shares her!
      So,any Dad's out there who enjoy daughters,I would love to enjoy them also along with you.
      I would also like to meet a Daughter who is doing her Dad and make her my wife and continue sharing her with her Dad in hot 3 somes and more and also include breeding her.
      I love submissive daughters who desire a Dominant Daddy!
      I hope I can find a wife that is doing her Dad and it would continue and we both would share her as she should be.
      Great if we all lived together too! That would be hot!
      I hope again to hear from any Dads who have hot daughters they are enjoying and wish to share them or marry them off and continue with them.
      Mike-

Wed, May 29, 2013 - 1:42 PM
    I agree! My dad and I have been for so long now. It is so amazing, he is such a dominant man, gets me going just thinking about. The best I have ever had, and I hope it never ends!!
  • Unsu...

Mon, January 20, 2014 - 10:38 AM
    So when two guys fuck a girl at the same time, do they feel their cocks pumping her? That'd b hot.

Love hairless pussy. Looking for family to share!

Fri, May 9, 2014 - 11:52 PM
    I am a lucky Dad of a sexy stepdaughter who has been raised by me since she was 7. I am covered in tattoos and very buff. She has always been shy but once her friends moms and teachers inquired about me, so did her interest. She began by placing her feet in my lap and making my 8" dick throb. She would do this as often as possible. I loved it. Then she started started climbing in my bed next to her mom in the middle of the night. She would cuddle up next to me. I began to rub her lil ass, then lay there with a huge hard on. She was a bit shy at first. Finally, one day in Jr high she asked me for a massage, i loved her lil gym shorts she wore just for this occasion. I massaged her and eventually felt her inner thigh and noticed her lil tight hole dripping. I started banging her pussy. She came on my hand. And the next day she climbed in my bed to wake me. She jacked me off to the biggest explosion of daddy cum. Much more has happened. I love my stepdaughter so much.

Tue, June 24, 2014 - 9:53 AM
    I Would Love to make Love to my stepdaughter, she is always on my mind, I would take my time with her and make Sure I gave Her all the pleasure I could give her. The Trouble Is I Dont Know How To Get This Started With her, Can Anyone Give My A Sure Way To Make This happen, We Seem To Have A Connection somehow.. we talk about almost everything except Sex.

Tue, June 24, 2014 - 5:56 PM
    I Want to get to the point of taking my stepdaughters panties off and tasting Her, and then have sex with her. They say Dad/Daughter Incest is Intense I want to experience it with my stepdaughter. But I need ideas on how to proceed.

Recent topics in "Incest lovers"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Gay Incest Dylan 125 Today, 10:48 AM
There is no true love like incest offlineKarlie 3 Yesterday, 9:14 AM
Consensual Brother/Sister Felcher 22 September 14, 2014
looking for any females of age in texas Gary 0 September 10, 2014