Advertisement

Bateworld

topic posted Mon, September 12, 2011 - 11:16 AM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
Hey Fellow Masturbators!

I am new to Tribe but certainly not new to masturbation, in fact I LOVE MASTURBATION!! Until about 18 months ago I used to have lots of "wanks" everyday where I would cum each time but since discovering a website called Bateworld my whole outlook towards masturbation has changed.

Bateworld is a community for male masturbators so no matter what sexual orientation you are, if you like bating then this is the site for you. I have met loads of great guys who encourage me to masturbate more and more and help to mentor me to masturbator in new and more satisfying ways. Before Bateworld I had never edged before and now it is my favourite way to masturbate and I masturbate whenever I can.

bateworld.com/login.php

I recommend Bateworld to all compulsive and addicted masturbators!

Bate on

Jim
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Re: Bateworld

Mon, September 12, 2011 - 2:06 PM
    i use to be on there before they started to charge, but then i left when they introduced a fee
    • Unsu...

Re: Bateworld

Mon, September 12, 2011 - 2:10 PM
      Hi - shame you are aren't on there any more. The site doesn't insist you are a paying member, as with most sites if you pay you get more perks but you can still be a non-paying member and enjoy masturbating with others. I am a premium member myself but there are plenty of guys who are not.
      • Unsu...

Mon, September 12, 2011 - 4:53 PM
        Bateworld blows. All of the content is uploaded by the members and yet they have the nerve to charge a subscription fee. I can upload pics and vids of myself all day long but if I want to see anyone else's content I have to be a paying member. Lame.

Mon, September 12, 2011 - 10:47 PM
          only if you want the vids and vidchat. i paid up b/c it's pretty reasonable imho, and like that it's dedicated bators for the most part. i stayed a free member for a long time before taking thde plunge but am glad i did.
          • Unsu...

Tue, September 13, 2011 - 3:01 PM
            Hey Tim - great to see a fellow Bateworld buddy here! Bateworld is so good because there is a real sense of community between everyone on the site and it is so reasonable in price - think I pay £9.60 every 3 months. Let's keep bating mate! Jim
  • Lee
    Lee
    offline 0

Tue, April 8, 2014 - 2:17 PM
    Hi There,
    Are you still on Bateworld??? I also edge and LOVE IT would LOVE to hear from you and any new ways you found to mastrubate. I'm ALWAYS up for anything. !!
    Cheers,-------------------------------Lee
    My e-mail is- nleeaudiotech@gmail.com (HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU)

Sun, April 20, 2014 - 10:20 PM
      I've been hoping to hear about any unusual ways, special tricks, or favorite techniques from as many of you as will share, also.

Recent topics in "Jack-Off Talk"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Ever J/O with dad or a brother? Nitephall 3 Today, 4:39 PM
Dad and I Unsubscribed 0 April 14, 2014
jack off karl 4 April 11, 2014
online masturbation fellowship Unsubscribed 100 April 8, 2014
Jack Off Day Abraham 4 March 14, 2014