Advertisement

Bateworld

topic posted Mon, September 12, 2011 - 11:16 AM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
Hey Fellow Masturbators!

I am new to Tribe but certainly not new to masturbation, in fact I LOVE MASTURBATION!! Until about 18 months ago I used to have lots of "wanks" everyday where I would cum each time but since discovering a website called Bateworld my whole outlook towards masturbation has changed.

Bateworld is a community for male masturbators so no matter what sexual orientation you are, if you like bating then this is the site for you. I have met loads of great guys who encourage me to masturbate more and more and help to mentor me to masturbator in new and more satisfying ways. Before Bateworld I had never edged before and now it is my favourite way to masturbate and I masturbate whenever I can.

bateworld.com/login.php

I recommend Bateworld to all compulsive and addicted masturbators!

Bate on

Jim
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Re: Bateworld

Mon, September 12, 2011 - 2:06 PM
    i use to be on there before they started to charge, but then i left when they introduced a fee
    • Unsu...

Re: Bateworld

Mon, September 12, 2011 - 2:10 PM
      Hi - shame you are aren't on there any more. The site doesn't insist you are a paying member, as with most sites if you pay you get more perks but you can still be a non-paying member and enjoy masturbating with others. I am a premium member myself but there are plenty of guys who are not.
      • Unsu...

Mon, September 12, 2011 - 4:53 PM
        Bateworld blows. All of the content is uploaded by the members and yet they have the nerve to charge a subscription fee. I can upload pics and vids of myself all day long but if I want to see anyone else's content I have to be a paying member. Lame.

Mon, September 12, 2011 - 10:47 PM
          only if you want the vids and vidchat. i paid up b/c it's pretty reasonable imho, and like that it's dedicated bators for the most part. i stayed a free member for a long time before taking thde plunge but am glad i did.
          • Unsu...

Tue, September 13, 2011 - 3:01 PM
            Hey Tim - great to see a fellow Bateworld buddy here! Bateworld is so good because there is a real sense of community between everyone on the site and it is so reasonable in price - think I pay £9.60 every 3 months. Let's keep bating mate! Jim
  • Lee
    Lee
    offline 0

Tue, April 8, 2014 - 2:17 PM
    Hi There,
    Are you still on Bateworld??? I also edge and LOVE IT would LOVE to hear from you and any new ways you found to mastrubate. I'm ALWAYS up for anything. !!
    Cheers,-------------------------------Lee
    My e-mail is- nleeaudiotech@gmail.com (HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU)

Sun, April 20, 2014 - 10:20 PM
      I've been hoping to hear about any unusual ways, special tricks, or favorite techniques from as many of you as will share, also.

Recent topics in "Jack-Off Talk"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
where's everyone from? Rod 92 September 16, 2014
Fatherly Pride? MacMorrighan 30 September 13, 2014
Who taught you to jerk off? Daniel 34 September 5, 2014
Ever J/O with dad or a brother? Nitephall 11 September 5, 2014