tribe/m

Sloppy Seconds

09/28 by Unsubsc...

A question for the hot wives in here, and if possibly, the hubbies: Does your hubby enjoy tasting you after your lover's shot his load inside you?

Re: Sloppy Seconds

Richard 09/28 by Richard

At first I didn't enjoy either the taste or the act of cleaning her after her lover finished in her, but have come to accept it as my role and did it on command to show my subservience to her and her lover. I have learned to embrace it and even to look forward to it now.

Tiny 09/28 by Tiny

It is awesome. The ultimate in cuckolding in my opinion.

VanessaChaland 09/29 by Vanessa...

My husband hates it. He gags, chokes, coughs, and I make him do it anyway. :)

Tiny 09/29 by Tiny

omg Miss Vanessa You are awesome!

Richard 10/03 by Richard

I had that problem at first, but despite all the drama, I did finally learn to lick it all up. I guess cum is an acquired taste!

obdcuck 10/03 by obdcuck

Love it when she comes home dripping with her boyfriends cum.

Maria 10/03 by Maria

We are not involved in the cuckoldry but in swinging. I do not think my husband would like to lick my pussy after another lover has cum in me. However, he never refuses to kiss me deeply after a complete oral sex with another. I like the taste of our saliva mixed with cum.

Sparky 10/05 by Sparky

If I made the mess I have no problem cleaning it up.
Cum again Darlin?
I don't clean up after other men or kiss her after she has had another man in her mouth or pussy.
Take a shower, clean up and I'm eager to pleasure her
anyway I can.

10/11 by Unsubsc...

its a cuckolds role. and yes i love it. i remember the first time i tasted her bulls surperior semen in her pussy. my tiny penis got rock hard and i lapped up all his cum i could get.

Carla 10/11 by Carla

My husband disliked it at first, he would make him sick but now he clean me up like a pro and even tries to get hard and would if he wasn't in a CB.

10/14 by Unsubsc...

That's just the way to do it, white boi. Learn to accept it.

squeezedballs 10/22 by squeeze...

i thoroughly enjoy eating cum, it's like warm yogurt, and i love eating fresh creampie

G&B 10/23 by G&B

Husband on reply. I enjoy thinking about swallowing a studs sperm and i look forward to it. When I am actually doing it though the reality is sperm is hard to swallow. I usually find myself thinking "how did I get myself into this"? If I didn't finish cleanup properly that would make Brenda look bad and I would never do that. It is even harder next after I jerk off into the crotch of her panties and have to swallow my own sperm. After I have shot my load I don't have the built up excitement to drive me. I always cum enjoy the pleasure but with "oh no" in my mind because I know..........

kelly 11/02 by kelly

He doesn't enjoy the taste, lol, but he enjoys the doing it and what it means.

rob 11/04 by rob

Yes, that's how i felt when i was married and my wife took other men. i enjoyed doing it and what it meant, though i had tasted cum before and did not mind from that perspective. Another aspect in our relationship was the first time she had sex with another man in front of me she wanted me to enter her stretched and cum filled pussy with my small penis. Of course i slipped right in and she didn't even feel me inside her, i came immediately and then she told me to clean her pussy with her lover's and my cum inside her.

Carla 11/25 by Carla

My husband has always been very accepting to doing the cleaning but had a hard time at first but now he his a pro at itl

TheSubCuck 11/26 by TheSubCuck

I don't think it tastes bad or good, but it turns me on knowing that they're both watching me humiliate myself.

Beth 11/29 by Beth

He doesn't like to eat my fucked pussy. But he loves to fuck my stretched cum filled pussy :)

Dan 11/30 by Dan

You know Beth you just need to be forceful with him. "No putting it in until you have licked it clean" then when he finishes and rolls over to rest just pin him down and put your pussy in his face to finish the job. tell him he doesn't get up until you cum!

11/30 by Unsubsc...

My GOD you are hot ... I would say perfect if it was ME you were kissing, sweet Maria.

Mark

VanessaChaland 12/01 by Vanessa...

You said it Dan, thats how I trained my husband. No orgasm for him until he does as I ask, and in this case I want all my lovers sperm cleaned up before my husband can come. His tongue is the best method for cleaning up all that thick, salty sperm, and it makes me squirt watching him do it. A power trip you could say. :)

kristin 12/01 by kristin

lol mine did not like it at first but is starting to enjoy it

keith 12/02 by keith

My first wife used to do this to me and I detested it. I had to be forced and it made me gag, but she always made me do it and found it great fun. I was never allowed to cum within 48 hours of her having a boyfriend. I had to wear a chastity device. Her attitude was that we got into it as it was my fantasy not hers and that it was intended for my pleasure. Therefore she was determined that it should be as unpleasurable for me as possible. She used to wind nylon fishing line around my cock and balls and my wrists were cuffed to my thighs, so I was completely helpless. One tug on the fishing line and I would do anything, no matter how distasteful I found it. One of her favourites was getting me to kneel in front of a bull and open my mouth wide so he could piss in it!

She left me for one of her boyfriends and I am married again now. I would love my current wife to get into this now!

Towers 12/08 by Towers

I love the taste, I lick my wife in every hole that have been used. I love the taste of her juices mixed with the arom of her lover or client

Amanda 12/11 by offlineAmanda

It is not really a matter of his liking it, but the knowledge that it gives me a great amount of satisfaction. It is the perfect way to end a sexual encounter. A cuckold should derive his pleasure from seeing his mistress satisfied. When the cuckold sees how that act increases his mistress’s pleasure, he will understand that is one way he can give her increased pleasure.

12/13 by Unsubsc...

A few years ago I could never imagine myself swallowing another man's cum from my wife's pussy. But since I have my balls removed everything became possible then. Now I always clean Kate's pussy with may tongue every time after she has finished having sex with her bull.

Jon 12/15 by Jon

I love to watch the hubby or bf eat my cum out of her well fucked pussy or ass! It's a real power trip for us both.

12/15 by Unsubsc...

I totally agree with you and I think that every cuckold husband should do it.

12/21 by Unsubsc...

you'll probably develop a big taste for lots of cum....if you haven't already...

Dave 12/30 by Dave

Really want to try it! Any females/couples in central Texas let me know i think it would taste great!

Dave 12/30 by Dave

are you near central Texas?

Tim 01/27 by Tim

like some of the other guys when i first ate a creampie i really didn't like it..but i was made to finish
each time....now i like

01/28 by Unsubsc...

That's hot and sexy. Make sure he cleans up every drop.

Dr Livingstone 05/27 by Dr Livi...

Mmmm, obdcuck, that's just downright hot thinking about!! ;-)

Dr Livingstone 05/27 by Dr Livi...

I'll eat your freshly-fucked pussy, Beth, if hubby won't... ;-)

05/27 by Unsubsc...

My husband never commented on the taste. The fact another man had just fucked me and filled me up with sperm was enough to turn my husband insane with lust for me. He encouraged me to have many men friends.

05/28 by Unsubsc...

My husband enjoys tasting me after my lover is done, it make him feel even more like a cuckold. When I'm trying to get pregnant I have my husband stick his tongue inside me and keep it there for 30 minutes, use it as a plug to keep the cum inside

05/28 by Unsubsc...

I'll bet they enjoy it too!

05/28 by Unsubsc...

And they'll be calling you names too while you'd be doing that!

05/28 by Unsubsc...

You still wanting more creampie?

cuckrick 05/28 by cuckrick

I've always enjoyed cleaning cum out of a pussy.

art 05/31 by art

I LOVE this idea.....remind your husband how lucky he is!

art 05/31 by art

The "what it means" is the most important!

art 05/31 by art

What a cool idea....remind your husband how lucky he is to have you in his life!!!! I envy him!!!!

George 06/03 by George

Sir good morning,I have read your response,and I have no reason to say otherwise,if you love cleaning your wife,your wife love you for cleaning her,that is nice ,and the bull is happy to see you at work ,then you all are one big happy family ,no love lost ,bye.

sheila 06/07 by offlinesheila

My husband eats his own cum out of me, and right now we just FANTASIZE. He isn't really a "Cuckold" I don't think, he isn't a guy to be that submissive, nor would I like that. He does however want to see me give other guys hand jobs, maybe give them BJ's, watch them play with my breasts, and even perhaps Fuck Me! His big thrill is wanting to watch me filled with a man unprotected, and then fuck me 'sloppy seconds' with their cum deep in my vagina and leaking out! This is what turns him on, and actually it turns me on, having him watch me with a man, then seeing him super hard as I stare at him while this other guy fucks me and kisses me, and plays with my tits, or I suck my own tits while the guy is fucking me, then cums into my vagina without a condom. He craves this I think so he can fuck me sloppy seconds. I tell him stories about it, or he tells them to me while I fuck a dildo, especially a black dildo (A Black Man). Then he fucks me like there is no tomorrow! I so want to try this, I just need to get up the nerve. We'll start slowly at first by me giving men hand jobs, and see what happens in time. I so want to do this for him. I have only taken his cock, I was a virgin when we married, so I don't know what another man's cock would even feel like? Mmmmm it turns him on so much, and makes me horny thinking about it! Message me about it please!!!

Keith 06/07 by Keith

You are a true Goddess.

Randi 06/27 by Randi

Not that it really matters, he's going to do it anyway,,, but I would have to say yes,, he does enjoy it.I can tell by the eagerness at which he cleans, serves my BBC used pussy

David 06/30 by David

True, it doesn't matter what I like, I will do as told. But truth be know, I believe it's the act itself and what it signifies that I enjoy more than the actual taste.

John 08/25 by John

I agree with you. I always looked forward to cleaning up my GF, but never found it hard to swallow the load her friend left inside her. I have been doing this for many years and even though apprehensive about doiing it the first time, I was surprised to find that I liked it. Over the years I came to truly enjoy it and loved the clean up of both after they were finished and relaxed.

As for cleaning up my own, that was harder, because, as you stated the the excitment has subsided, but with a little drive and desire to service my lady, I learned to do it and enjoy it almost as much as cleaning her after ther friend is done. It's all good stuff.

John 08/25 by John

Absolutely! It is the meanin and caring behind the job. The fact that I enjoy it so much makes it so much better for both of us.

John 08/25 by John

Absolutely!