tribe/m

Blowjobs

Moonstruck Mon, September 13, 2010 - 10:59 AM by Moonstruck

Do big girls give better head?

Being a big girl myself, I like to think that we do.

What's your experience?

Re: Blowjobs

Wanderingwolf Mon, September 13, 2010 - 11:03 AM by Wanderi...

absolutely. SKinny chicks are morons in bed, got nuthin i want anyway, like fucking a toothpick, i keep thinking im going to hear a sickening *SNAP* **CRUNCH* and they cant suck dick to save their lives but they think theyre better than anyone at it, cuz no guy is going to tell her shes terrible at it while he has his dick in her mouth but she wont get any repeat action.

Lester Tue, September 14, 2010 - 3:39 PM by Lester

Seems Wanderingwolf hasn't been with the right skinny girls. I personally haven't noticed any difference, I like them all.

reggie Wed, September 15, 2010 - 3:39 PM by reggie

i would love to experience your oral skills

reggie Sat, September 25, 2010 - 4:41 PM by reggie

there's nothing i like better than a woman really enjoying my lollipop

Leather Sat, September 25, 2010 - 10:36 PM by Leather

At one point I was a skinny girl. I have to say that being heavier hasn't made me any better at sucking dick but it has to do with my aging. I believe that being more mature has made me much more able to suck a better dick due to the fact that I would not be embarrassed or not liking a guy cuning in my mouth. Also, I think because sometimes big girls do not get a lot of attention makes them step up there sex game a bit. Just a tid bit into my opinion.

Stu Sat, September 25, 2010 - 10:49 PM by Stu

Leather i think you are right, experience is what counts not the size of the woman, i personally have been given good and not so good BJ's from skinny and larger girls

Leather Sat, September 25, 2010 - 11:19 PM by Leather

Well, maybe the age thing and the fact that everyone packs on a few extra pounds is what could bring the idea of a bigger girl giving head is better?

Moonstruck Sun, September 26, 2010 - 10:48 AM by Moonstruck

I think you might be right about big girls trying harder. As I packed on the pounds during my late teens and early twenties I became very determined that no man of of mine would ever cheat on me or leave me because I didn't keep him happy in bed. And as I've gotten older I find myself feeling more free to enjoy the sexual experience rather than worrying about what I look like naked.

ChiBiGuy Wed, October 13, 2010 - 7:17 AM by ChiBiGuy

experience makes the difference no matter who's giving head......
heavy - skinny. short - tall. balck - white. boy - man. girl - woman......

Leather Thu, October 21, 2010 - 8:20 PM by Leather

Good point, ol' boy!

Mon, January 31, 2011 - 7:48 PM by Unsubsc...

Yes, I agree! Bigger girls know how to treat a cock much better than skinny beeotches who think they can just lay there and do nothing.
I notice pretty women but always think they'd would be sooo much hotter with about 25 more lbs on them, especially with round asses and big tits! Mmmm!!!...give me a busty bubble-butt girl ANYDAY over an anorexic super model--ickkkk!
Skinny chicks watch their weight and diet, but you can buy a bottle of hershey's chocolate syrup or karo syrup,some rediwhip and maraschino cherries and make yourself into a cock sundae for a big girl to just go crazy over, whereas a skinny chick will just bitch about it making her fat.
Now if I can just find me a big,sexy,naughty slut for long term!

Lester Fri, February 18, 2011 - 6:29 PM by Lester

Again, you're hanging around with the wrong skinny girls. I've known heavy girls that are exactly the way you accuse the skinny girls of being. It's not about heavy or thin. Hot women are hot, and the rest are not.

Sat, February 19, 2011 - 10:24 AM by Unsubsc...

Looking back over the past 36 yrs I have to agree that the bigger and older my wife got the better she got at giving me blowjobs, of course entering her anally got to be better too. The older she gets the more frequent we do both.

Lester Sat, February 19, 2011 - 6:50 PM by Lester

That's perfectly natural, Bruce. Every woman I have been with for a long term relationship has gotten better at everything, just as I have, at least with that woman. You get to know a person better, what they like, what they don't like. I don't think it has anything to do with her getting bigger.

Mon, March 7, 2011 - 7:30 AM by Unsubsc...

I think Moonstruck's got something there, as do you, Lester.

These are just my personal opinions, mind you.

I think it may have a bit to do with hedonism and oral fixations. The heavier women I've known usually really like to eat (although weight gain has more to do with lack of exercise than extra calories). Some skinny ones do, too, but a lot of the "model types" are terrified of food, so I think maybe the oral urge isn't as strong in them. SUPER pretty girls, in my experience, just pretty much lay there with a "do me, baby" attitude, or are otherwise rather lame in bed. It seems that they think just being beautiful is "enough." But I've found recently that SUPER pretty girls make lousy friends, too. Again, just my opinion, based on my personal experiences.

I think that being a bit more on the hedonistic, orally-fixated size is what gets us bigger girls bigger, so the energy pattern is already inherent. Add to that time and experience, and voila! Good head. REALLY good head.

And Horny, please spare the chocolate syrup, etc. If my man did that, I'd say, "get that gooey sweet stuff off of your delicious cock so I can eat it! Then after we're spent and need some caloric fortification, let's go pour that chocolate syrup on some ice cream and have a *real* sundae, LOL. Spare the maracinos - too darn sweet.

Just a big girl cock addict's opinion.

Now I wish he'd get home so I can suck him. You guys made me all hot and ready, as usual.

xxoo,
Prax

Lester Mon, March 7, 2011 - 1:10 PM by Lester

Mmmm, hot and horny Praxis.

Tue, March 8, 2011 - 7:33 AM by Unsubsc...

LOL, that's ME!!!

Lester Tue, March 8, 2011 - 6:56 PM by Lester

Yes, it is you. Anything else I can do to help keep you hot and horny?

Tue, March 8, 2011 - 8:03 PM by Unsubsc...

I think you do a LOT to keep us *all* on these tribes pretty hot and horny, dear Lester.

promethius Wed, March 9, 2011 - 3:45 PM by promethius

my experience is yes, they're much more enthusiastic

Lester Wed, March 9, 2011 - 3:55 PM by Lester

I'm sorry that so many of you have had problems with slender girls. Personally, any girl of any size, that isn't enthusiastic about oral sex, doesn't get a second shot at it with me. If we can't enjoy each other fully, why bother?

Thu, March 10, 2011 - 6:48 AM by Unsubsc...

All this talk about BJ's has me all worked up! Do we have any women here in or close to Dallas who'd like to meetup and give a nice, clean, ddf, trimmed, young guy a BJ with happy ending?

Lester Thu, March 10, 2011 - 1:43 PM by Lester

I thought all blowjobs had happy endings.

Leather Thu, March 10, 2011 - 9:37 PM by Leather

Well, let's face it, you have to practice to make perfect. So, maybe it is the fact that bigger girls got they way because of age-bigger and better! Also, lately at the swingers parties that we have been attending, the skinny girls don't even want to get undressed. It seems that they are ashamed of their bodies or just to shy. Also, I know that I was more of a prude when I weighed 125lbs and now I'm a freak at 206lbs. So, go figure????

Fri, March 11, 2011 - 2:09 AM by Unsubsc...

206, nice.

Lester Fri, March 11, 2011 - 6:40 PM by Lester

I don't know why a skinny girl would be ashamed of her body. I would appreciate hers just as I would appreciate yours, Leather. One of you on each side, taking turns showing me your cocksucking skills. How about a contest? Heavy girl next to a slender girl, on your knees, and see who can make me the craziest. No matter who wins, I think I'd be the winner.

wendell Sat, March 12, 2011 - 2:23 AM by wendell

to me bigger woman i have found are much more loving, when they let go of there fear that the world have but on them that they have to be skinny. it is about respect for them and your self. it sad that so many man live with brain in there dick when the greatest orgasm comes when we are giving to please. like i said for me bigger and older is better.

Sat, March 12, 2011 - 2:56 AM by Unsubsc...

I have to agree with Wendell. I've found that no matter if I'm with a male or female I prefer them bigger and older.

Tue, March 22, 2011 - 10:04 PM by Unsubsc...

Ok, I'm still seeking a heavy, married or single woman,any race in Dallas between 18 to 60 to give me a truly great, free bj...
I'm clean, ddf, hung, trimed, cut, told it's a "pretty" cock and shoot alot...Your pic gets mine- any takers?

Harry Tue, June 14, 2011 - 8:52 AM by Harry

Best every was from a heavy girl, long slow at first, lots of tongue play, liking the balls and the full length. Running her tongue around the head then taking the length deep inside her. Just the right amount of suction until I exploded. Then continues to gently suck and lick for 30 more minutes until I came again.

Second best was from a slim girl, never been with skinny girls.
people.tribe.net/cf02707f-...4c4341608e

Zizi Fri, June 24, 2011 - 6:48 AM by Zizi

Especially if they have thick, soft lips.

-Zizi

jake Fri, June 24, 2011 - 6:19 PM by jake

HELL YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!:)

sean Fri, October 21, 2011 - 10:27 AM by sean

With out question larger women give better head, I think it's because their not all hung up on their selfs an more interested in making their partner happy. I have had some mind blowing BJ's no pun intended.

bill Mon, October 24, 2011 - 9:05 AM by bill

Good question with an easy answer, YES :) Big girls do everything better in my opinion.