tribe/m

Where to buy Nasal Snuff in the U.S.A.

Natasha 11/19 by Natasha

Not many members here, but perhaps that will change when nasal snuff become more and more popular.
There aren't many tobacco shops in the U.S. that carry nasal snuff or know what it is for that matter. If you are looking for a place to buy, check out:

www.MrSnuff.com

This site carries a variety of snuffs, from traditional British style snuffs to modern 21st Century Snuffs. You can buy pre-loaded snuff bullets and rockets that are convenient to carry with you while traveling on a train, airplane, or anywhere you can't smoke.

Check it out and let me know what you think....

Re: Where to buy Nasal Snuff in the U.S.A.

LiveToSnuff 11/19 by LiveToS...

Thanks for posting that online store Natasha. I went there today and put in an order.

I will let you know all about the service and their snuffs. They have a pretty good range must be said.

LiveToSnuff 08/26 by LiveToS...

I have bought several times from www.mrsnuff.com and they are excellent. Top notch customer service and a great selection. It was a big relief to find they are still in business unlike every other snuff store in North America.

LiveToSnuff 10/13 by LiveToS...

Well, things have changed a lot since I last posted here because of a new law in the US.

Here's my take on things:

There is now nowhere to buy nasal snuff in the US except MrSnuff - www.mrsnuff.com

The rest have closed their doors, or refuse to sell to the US. Even MrSnuff had to relocate his warehouse offshore. Its all good though. His selection continues to grow. Last time I looked there were over 1000 different products. I had no idea that so many nasal snuffs even existed.

I have pointed several Poschl fiends to mrsnuff.com already as all the stores run out since Poschl pulled out the USA. No more Gawith Apricot, President, Ozona raspberry etc. Sad sad state of affairs.

Anyway, I hope this helps those of you who are as upset as I am at having the government interfere with my harmless hobby I as an adult have made an informed decision to pursue.

Black Friday Sale 2011

LiveToSnuff 11/24 by LiveToS...

www.mrsnuff.com has a one day Black Friday sale. If you see this in time use code BF20 to get 20% discount.

If you use this code mention in the comments that rocksrock sent you. Maybe I'll get some free snuff!

:-)

Mikhail 11/30 by Mikhail

Here is where I usually buy nasal snuff in Chicago suburbs:

Lagrange Premium Tobacco Inc
48 S La Grange Rd, La Grange, IL

708-579-5101

This place is unfortunately the only regular tobacco shop I know in my areas that sells nasal snuff.
They usually have decent Poschl selection:

Poschl President
Poschl Packard's Club
Poschl Ozona Raspberry
Poschl Ozona Orange

For some reason I did not see Gletcher Prise in store today ...

LiveToSnuff 07/26 by LiveToS...

Discount UPDATE:

15% shipping discount for July at www.mrsnuff.com.

Use code SHIPNOW

LiveToSnuff 10/26 by LiveToS...

Quick update: url is now

www.mistersnuff.com

MrSnuff's collection continues to grow, so mine does too. ;-)

Also check out the awesome forum: www.snuffhouse.org