Advertisement

Star of David in Natal Chart - What does it mean?

topic posted Wed, November 25, 2009 - 7:25 AM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
I have numerous Mystic Rectangles in my chart, as well as numerous Grand Trines. They form what is termed the Star of David.

Jupiter/Saturn - Trine Pluto/ Node/Dec - Trine Hades (earth) & Neptune - Trine Mars - Trine Ascendant/So.Node (water)

I also have 2 other Grand Trines. Sun/Mercury/MC - Trine Uranus - Trine Part of Fortune (fire), and Moon/Venus - Trine IC - Trine Part of Marriage (air).

I would value highly any insight or comments that any one can give to me regarding this configuration. I have 2 charts posted on my profile. One is of the 'Star of David configuration and the other is my Natal with only the major aspects to major planets listed, but the minors are included on the chart to show their degrees.

I thank all in advance for taking the time to look over this and look forward to hearing comments on what this configuration means. Peace be with you, Star7
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Z
    Z
    offline 86
    Thanks for your post and inquiry! The "star" you speak of consists of 2 triunes, a trine indicates a "great blessing" or an extraordinary gift, and reveals components of our self which co-operate with one another producing extraordinary results - each would be unique emanating the vibrations of the planets particular to it.
    • An ancient Hebrew tradition calls the "Star of David" by another name, "The Shield of David." The story was that King David's natal chart had two Grand Trines, making the figure of a six-pointed star. The word "shield in Hebrew (magen) is also used of a natal chart. This configuration was considered to be a perfectly balanced chart, reflecting a perfectly balanced personality. This may be why God called David, "a man after my own heart." Two perfectly interlocking grand trines will have six planets exactly 30 degrees apart on the chart, a very rare configuration and one thought to be extremely fortunate.

To be truly perfect the upper triangle should have Saturn at the topmost point, Venus on the lower right and Mercury at the lower left. The lower triangle should have Luna on the lowest point, Mars on the upper left and Jupiter at the upper right.

With love under will,

Bob, Adastra,
      The Wizzard of Jacksonville
      • Z
        Z
        offline 86
        Thanks for sharing that!

Does the ancient tradition come from Kabbala?

The configuration for David you mention is interesting -

"To be truly perfect the upper triangle should have Saturn at the topmost point, Venus on the lower right and Mercury at the lower left. The lower triangle should have Luna on the lowest point, Mars on the upper left and Jupiter at the upper right."

In the 'star' configuration of Christ's Natal chart - the tips of the triangles have Mercury (for the mind) for one and Venus (for the heart) for the other. The 'star' the Magi sought could have been this 6 pointed star or the 5 pointed pentagram - there are actually 2 five pointed stars in the configuration of Christ's Natal chart - the tip of one has Mercury (for the mind) for one and Venus (for the heart) in the other.
        • >>>the 'star' configuration of Christ's Natal chart<<<

Depends on what date you choose for the birth of Yeshua. December 25 cannot possibly be correct if the gospel accounts have any validity whatever. Many dates have been proposed with supporting arguments, but the most convincing I have seen puts Christ's birth at Sept 11, 3 BCE, between 7:30 and 7:45 AM. The time of day rests on an assumption regarding one account in Revelation and may not be applicable, but it's still the most convincing argument I've seen yet.

>>>Does the ancient tradition come from Kabbala?<<<

Perhaps. I don't have the reference at hand, but I vaguely remember this interpretation coming out of rabbinical tradition, perhaps the Talmud. Still, I am not sure of that memory, so don't go by me.

With love under will,

Bob, Adastra,
          • Z
            Z
            offline 86
            I appreciate your participation here at the tribe! Any thing you, or any one else, recalls of materials in your studies that you might think goes along with a topic please do share it.

Yes, the date of Christ's birth is shrouded in mystery - from what I understand scholars have a window of a few years.

The date of my calculations is for minus 4, instead of 0000 since our current calendar date is off a few years - 2/28/-4 to 3/2/-4.
            • Re: Star of David in Natal Chart - What does it mean?

Sat, November 28, 2009 - 10:54 PM
              I should have mentioned that the reference to the planetary positions on the two triangles is drawn from QBL, they reflect the positions of the Sephiroth on the Tree of Life. Saturn is shifted over to take the place of Da'ath at the top of the upper triangle. This makes sense as it is taught that the Neshchamah (intuition) originates in Binah (represented by the planet Saturn) and issues through Da'ath to the lower worlds. In the Jacob's Ladder configuration of the Four Worlds, Da'ath lies behind Yesod in the next lower world, which is where we may approach it.

One of the most effective QBListic meditations I have used is to imagine myself in the Temple, in the Holy of Holies, behind the veil of the Sanctuary. This may be a bit presumptive, since only the High Priest was permitted to enter into the Sanctum and then only on the Day of Atonement. Yet I am assured that Christ purchased admission to the presence of God for all who follow him. I try to imagine the various pieces of furniture as they might have appeared to the Priest, but the most important is clearly to visualize the Cherubim on top of the Arc at either end, facing Inward. (The Cherubim have usually been trivialized in western art; their true form is that of the Winged Bulls with human heads of Nineveh. They are displayed in the British Museum and are immensely impressive).

The Cherubim are looking upward at a point above the Ark of the Covenant. Their gazes meet at that point, described as being above the Mercy Seat atop the Ark--or possibly identical with the Mercy Seat. (My memory may be a bit uncertain or else the texts were not clear on that score.) As I gaze at that point in the air, I begin to see a bright point of light at the meeting place of the line of sight defined by the Cherubim.) When the Divine Spark appears, I mentally ask my question; immediately, I hear a voice coming from the light, answering whatever question I have asked, and I take what it says quite seriously because it sounds to me like the Voice of God, or the "Daughter of the Voice" as the QBLists call it, the "Bat Qol"in Hebrew.

Sometimes, instead of the Voice, there is a pause and then the light explodes outward from the contact point washing over me like the light of a thousand suns and I begin to be shown pictures that resemble the visions seen by the prophets of God. And often there is a Voice as well, explaining the finer points of what I am being shown. Often I am shown the Throne of Heaven and the light is so intense that I know, if I stood in that fierce light in my physical body, there would be nothing left of me, except, possibly a fine, white ash. Or perhaps a shadow imprinted on the floor. And the Voice assured me one time that every time I come to that light, my soul and spirit are strengthened to be able to stand even greater light. I can only say that this is the most powerful and convincing meditation I have yet discovered. I believe it is one used by the prophets and priests of ancient Israel. It blows me away every time. And it is always a great blessing and a source of much valuable instruction. I think I will venture back there again--and soon.

I remember a time when the Light enveloped me and I was shown images of a beautiful place like a garden and a vibrant green lawn with trees spread here and there and buildings scattered before me like the grounds of a heavenly university. I was shown a number of apparently youthful people walking along the paths of the campus and told these were the spirits of the Redeemed who came to learn more of the Divine Nature and Workings. And I was shown a young man of very pleasing form and countenance and was told that this was a vision of myself as a scholar in the College of God. (I thought the person I was shown looked very little like me as I appear on Earth, but who knows how we look to our God?) I also heard, at intervals through this vision, a quiet Voice in my inner E reminding me that all this that I was being shown was merely a shadow of the truth, since the direct appearance of these scenes was far more beautiful and powerful than the living minds of mankind could ever bear. And I remember that I emerged from this vision wiping away the tears in my eyes. It really was almost emotionally unbearable to me. Yet it conveyed a great blessing that I carry with me to this day in memory. Skeptics may dismiss this as imagination, but I know that I was spiritually present in those scenes; some things are too immediate to be mere imagination.

So far as I know, this meditation should produce similarly excellent results for anyone who tries it, with due faith and reverence.

With love under will,

Bob, Adastra,
              • "This makes sense as it is taught that the Neshchamah (intuition) originates in Binah (represented by the planet Saturn) and issues through Da'ath to the lower worlds. In the Jacob's Ladder configuration of the Four Worlds, Da'ath lies behind Yesod in the next lower world, which is where we may approach it."

But why does that make sense? Wouldn't it make more sense if Saturn was the upper left planet? I'm guessing you're suggest the supernal triange couldn't/shouldn't/wouldn't be included so, to use a term you hate, the 'energy' from that planet shift down a notch to Daath? I once had an 'experience' whilst meditating of noticng the tree of life in another form, more a 3-D form of a cube, which were it rotated the right way, would appear like the tree of life, imagine a cube with a line going through it - the line being the line from Kether to Malkuth. When looked at in this way, Daath appeared at teh very centre, more like a balancing point between all the sephiroth, I've no idea if this was somehow a mystical understanding, or the product of an over active imagination!

If you include the MC, I have a 'weak' star of david in my own chart, with it I've got a grand trine composing the body of two Kite aspects from it - to Venus in teh lower right and Neptune the lower left.
                • "more a 3-D form of a cube, which were it rotated the right way, would appear like the tree of life, imagine a cube with a line going through it - the line being the line from Kether to Malkuth. When looked at in this way, Daath appeared at teh very centre, more like a balancing point between all the sephiroth, I've no idea if this was somehow a mystical understanding, or the product of an over active imagination! "

I don't think i described that well.

Take a cube. Rotate it in a particular way and you have the tree of life minus malkuth and kether. Now imagine that, as well as the cube, there is a line going through the entire structure. A line is the shortest distance between two pionts, the two points in question being Kether and Malkuth, the idea I got was that both Kether and Malkuth are like 'connectors' for the cube, the malkuth of one being the kether of the next etc etc.
                  I'd never read of this or thought of it like this which is what made it odd. If you think of hte 'corners' of the cube as each sephira it should make sense. (with the exception of malkuth and kether as I said)
                  • This is the maximum depth. Additional responses will not be threaded.
                    If redemption can adjust the Tree, then why would it not undergo adjustments as one travels the paths, particularly, as it looks to me Adastra is doing, up the middle pillar?
                    • Re: Star of David in Natal Chart - What does it mean?

Mon, November 30, 2009 - 10:39 AM
                      >>>If redemption can adjust the Tree,<<<

To clarify somewhat, I would not say that redemption "adjusts" the Tree. Rather, the Tree includes a picture that helps to explain what redemption is all about. The Divine Spark, "Yechidah" in Hebrew, the tiny spark of God that lies deep within each of us, resides at the top of the Tree in Kether. The human spirit, the "Ruach Adam" is slowly built up by each individual by means of his learning and experience. When he reaches Tiphareth, the Yechidah descends in the form of the Ruach Elohim, the Holy Spirit, or the Spirit of God. The rising beast and the descending angel meet at Tiphareth, where the human spirit chooses whether it will submit to the divine spirit. If the human turns away from the truth of the spirit, it has thrown away the gift of eternal life. If it submits, the Ruach Elohim enters the earthen vessel to guide and strenghthen the man from then on. This is the eternal life that the new birth, more accurately, the "birth from above" provides to the merely human. As Yeshua once put it, "this is eternal life, that they may know thee [God the Father], and Jesus Christ [the human son], whom thou hast sent.

Anyone who reaches that point and receives the birth from above, gains an immortal spirit and is assured of eternal life. Such is the doctrine given in the Judeo-Christian scriptures as I understand them. And it all takes place as one climbs the Tree of Life, through the various Sephiroth, along the paths of the Hebrew alephbeth. And as a side effect, all the scattered shreds of human knowledge that seem so various, suddenly cluster around that central experience and fall into an orderly cosmos. That is why the birth from above is the birth of a brand new universe for each of us as shown by the first verse of Genesis, Chapter 1.

And this is the experience that grants access to all the Sephiroth above Tiphareth on the Tree. Without the birth from above, one cannot reach the purely spiritual realms beyond. And lacking the presence of the Divine Spirit, no one can reach to the Three Veils of Negative Existence above Kether, the Limitless Light, the Not Limited and the Not. Beyond the not is only formless void. And that is as far as thought can reach at present.

As for the path up the Tree, I am following the Path of the Serpent, the winding path that includes all the letters and all the numbers that make up the cosmos of the Tree. The Middle Pillar is an important piece of the puzzle, but not all of it by a long shot.

With love under will,

Bob, Adastra,
                      The Wizzard of Jacksonville.
                      • My own understanding is that the Great Work is about redeeming the Fall, which is done by ascending the Tree. When this is done, the symmetry of the Tree is changed to that which it was before the Fall. There are two ways to do this ~ the path of the serpent and the path of the arrow. It sounded to me from your previous post that you were following the path of the arrow.

Just a spirit descended to matter, so must matter ascend to spirit. When this is done, then there is no longer a chasm to cross. That is my understanding of the Great Work.
                        • >>>My own understanding is that the Great Work is about redeeming the Fall, which is done by ascending the Tree.<<<

Yes, that makes sense to me. The "tikkun", redemption in Hebrew. is the process of gathering the shards of Light left over from the breaking of the Vessels in the first three attempts at creation and working them back into the cosmos in a positive way so they can contribute to the structure of one's own personal universe. While they are cut off from the light and repressed into the darkness of the unconscious, they remain demonic in the evil sense, hostile toward the cosmos from which they are unjustly excluded. Once they are admitted to the Light, they transform into angelic spirits, serving as agents of the Light in one's own universe. That is what tikkun is all about as I understand it.

The path of the serpent and the path of the arrow are both useful Now that you mention it, it seems to me that in my meditations on the yichudim. I am following the path of the serpent, while the meditations I mentioned earlier, within the Sanctum and standing before the Ark, to summon the light above the Mercy Seat are accomplished by the path of the arrow. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

With love under will,

Bob, Adastra.

Recent topics in "< MAZDAYASNA >"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
360 verses 365 degrees Z 13 April 18, 2013
Astrology Proof Kendra 14 July 23, 2012
Was Jesus Zoroastrian? Z 14 November 7, 2011
Jesus Christ Reflected In His Birth Chart Z 17 November 7, 2011
The Magi visited the Infint Jesus Z 15 August 26, 2011