Advertisement

North Node in Aquarius

topic posted Sat, June 20, 2009 - 11:48 AM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
HI
Does anyone have their North Node in Aquarius?

I've got it in my 6th house. It squares my Mars, Venus, and Jupiter in Scoprio.

But found out recently, It just about trines my MC.
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Re: North Node in Aquarius

Sat, June 20, 2009 - 7:32 PM
    Peter, we basically have the same nodal alignment, with a slight tweak...keep in mind the house position of the node is as important to integrate as the sign the node is in.

I've got 11th House (associated with Aquarius) Virgo NN. You have 6th house (associated with Virgo) NN in Aquarius. Jupiter in Capricorn squares my nodal path, Venus quincunxes my north node. Sounds like we've got some commonality in our destiny path!

Sat, June 20, 2009 - 7:33 PM
    Peter, we basically have the same nodal alignment, with a slight tweak...keep in mind the house position of the node is as important to integrate as the sign the node is in.

I've got 11th House (associated with Aquarius) Virgo NN. You have 6th house (associated with Virgo) NN in Aquarius. Jupiter in Capricorn squares my nodal path, Venus quincunxes my north node. Sounds like we've got some commonality in our destiny path!

Mon, June 22, 2009 - 10:55 AM
    I have Cancer NNode in the 11th house. Aquarius 6th house with Sun, Mars and Saturn. I see this as calling me to use my Saturnian (Capricorn) S Node abilities I have acquired to integrate them into a service of home and care for the community.

Tue, June 30, 2009 - 8:13 PM
      I have North Node in Aquarius, Eleventh House ( so is my Aries Sun) and Uranus on the ascendant towards the end. It has been an interesting life to say the least.

My South Node is the Third House and I have been told that I am a powerful communicator\writer. It is very well aspected to Pluto and I have a way for ferret the truth.

Uranus is not an easy planet to ride but it brings bright and sudden illumination.
      Maybe we are called to help bring in the Age of Aquarius.
      I personally feel very close to the Aquarian Age already.

Maybe your part in the deal would be spelled out where your Uranus is located.
      • Unsu...

Re: North Node in Aquarius

Thu, July 2, 2009 - 8:06 AM
        MY Uranus is in mty 2nd house. North node in my 6th House.

I have done voluntary work, and used my creative energy through poetry. Which some people like.
  • Unsu...

Thu, July 2, 2009 - 8:10 AM
    ON December 21st 2012. MY progressed sun will be at 24 degree's Aquarius. That is the exact same degree as my natal North Node.

Fri, July 3, 2009 - 12:48 PM
    North Node in Aquarius

GOALS: "Bringing in the New Age"

Aquarius North Node people are here to help bring in a New Age. They are taking the power accrued from past lives and giving it back by building a bridge between the future and the present. They are talented in applying humanitarian ideals to current circumstances. They clearly see what is for the good of humankind, are excellent networkers, and--when working to translate their vision into reality--are extremely happy. Also, because they are doing what they are uniquely equipped to do, life supports them and their projects succeed.

As they contribute to humanitarian goals, using their power and energy as a channel for unconventional ideas, their past-life pride dissipates and self-confidence returns. They are natural doers--they know how to get results. Their job is to act without identifying with the results of their actions; then they are truly free to experiment and be themselves.

These folks do have a natural attunement to the future; however, this can be confusing in a number of ways. On a personal level, they may see that their future contains a particular outcome and then feel frustrated when the outcome is withheld from them int he present. For example, they may see themselves running their own company, feel completely comfortable with that idea, and not understand why they are still working for someone else with no opportunities to go out on their own. But it may just be a matter of timing. They may need to do their current job in order to learn skills that will be required for success later.

A Larger Purpose:

These folks have a larger purpose than simply fulfilling the interests of their personal life. They are here to take an active role in furthering human evolution--both through the personal transformation necessary to set an example, and through contributing their energy to humanitarian causes that help others gain a more universal view.

The sooner Aquarius NN people begin playing their part to further the idealistic causes they are drawn to support, the sooner they will feel more of a sense of wholeness. Their action might take the form of group efforts to protect the environment, recycle, save animals, build playgrounds for inner-city kids, end world hunger, and the like; or they might donate monies to humanitarian causes. They might begin their own project, using their creative talents (writing, painting, music, photography, etc.).

If they are actively doing their part and someone else "discovers" something that had also occurred to them, they are able to respond with generosity: "Oh, good, that's taken care of. Now I can move on to the next thing." They don't have to worry--there's plenty of New Age work to go around! And when they are adding creative energy to the movement, they are part of the larger group effort. Thus, when others are successful in working toward the mutual good, it is the Aquarius NN's victory as well.

However, it is important that these folks do what they have been individually called to do, because they can't count on others to handle it. There may be five people scheduled to introduce a law that protects the environment, but the other four may drop out. So the native must be sure to do his or her part.

GROUP KARMA

Aquarius NN people have wonderful group karma (three or more people constitute a group). Their best qualities emerge to support, solidify, and inspire the groups of which they are a part. They are great networkers--they love connecting with others and are talented in finding a common bond among people. However, when they work in group situations they like to be the undisputed head of their own area. They like their role to be defined and prefer to do it in their own way.

Often, Aquarius NN people access innovative ideas that greatly assist the group, but owing to past-life needs for approval, refrain from sharing these ideas--or their spontaneous reactions to others' ideas--for fear of disapproval. If they keep their truth locked within, they end up feeling isolated. However, openly sharing their ideas and personal reactions makes them feel connected and often turns out to be exactly what was needed to move the group forward in a cohesive way.

They think their reaction is personal, but usually their antennae are picking up the group's reaction and combining it with their own New Age insight. For example, if someone proposes a measure and Aquarius NN feels uncomfortable, she might say, "For some reason, I don't feel comfortable with this." The idea is to be honest about whatever her antennae pick up at the time- -and often she discovers that it was exactly what others were feeling as well.

As these natives work to further the humanitarian goals that stimulate them (that they feel they were born to be part of), they will meet others who were born to work toward the same goals. Joining with these people in group situations actually facilitates the manifestation of those goals.

(Above is from the book __Astrology for the Soul__ by Jan Spiller)
    • Unsu...

Fri, July 3, 2009 - 1:16 PM
      HI Maggie,
      That's interesting. I am working on a website for the Blind and Visually Impaired. I have been working with several other's and keeping them uptodate. Just had a meeting today, on new software on how to improve it, but its for individuals to work as part of a group. I said to a friend earlier. Put the message out there, and let people make of it what they will.

Fri, July 3, 2009 - 6:23 PM
        That is SO COOL! I can relate....I have Uranus as my most elevated planet, the focal point of my chart, in the 10th house. So there is a similar kind of energy.....yes, just put the message out there!
    • Unsu...

Sat, July 11, 2009 - 11:03 AM
      Thanks for your post.
      I also have NN in Aquarius. I didn't like it cause using what I have in skills, I wanted to make lots of money-sun in 2nd, I prefer work a lot -Saturn X, and don't get the sense of non-profit related to small compensation for labor. Despite of all that, I have done lots of charity work using my creative talent. Still doesn't like the small compensation.

But it is true that I feel the destiny in work for charity. As my lilith in 2nd, I feel disgusted about working only for money to fill up individual greed. So maybe that's why I still do the charity even though I don't like the stinginess. As for the destiny, I feel it in every aspect of my life. It was shocking to me when I realized there is no destiny. Even when I was very young, I had very strong sense of destiny. All the thoughts I had when I was a little girl, came true in my life and it is on going process. Interesting thing is as my moon in cancer, I have extreme talent in memory. I even remember my first birthday. So I know what I wished, felt, hoped when I was, literally, a little girl. For sure, my heart has been ALWAYS in my future.

Now, I've smacked down under the virgo Saturn in 2 thru 1.
      I am more hoping for 2024. when Pluto moves into Aquarius, and when all my experiences and skills accumulated are fully activated with the help of my Mars in the same part. By the time in 2024, my Chiron will return. I am gonna make my silver age to be gold.

But yes, I am counting penny now. praying for bread. @@;
      • Unsu...

Mon, July 13, 2009 - 3:27 AM
        HI there,
        I too, have had to do voluntary work. Have been working on a website for the Blind and Visually Impaired. Using creative energy, but looking towards the future with positivity for those it can benefit,
        • Unsu...

Mon, July 13, 2009 - 4:09 AM
          IF I look at my own North Node and the House cusp. Both decanates, are sub ruled by Libra.

My Aquarius North Node is just into the 6th house, and conjuncts the cusp.

I prefer a harmonious working enviroment, and have tried to get along when working with other's.

Although there was the time when I was working in a Grocery store in London aged 18. It was just the end of my shift, and went up to the Supervisor desk. This Supervisor insulted me in front of a group of colleagues, but calling me a short little shit.. I turned around and said what's the matter with you, you S.O>B. He asked, what did you say? I said F Off. Then he asked me again and I said F off. I got away with it, and a guy who worked and had been at school with me. Said years later, he couldn't believe I got away with it, and managed to. That was the ONLY TIME, I did something like that.

I brought that up, because ordinarily, I wouldn't have been so rude.
    • Unsu...

Sun, November 28, 2010 - 10:41 AM
      Thank you for sharing this, Maggie. That was one of the more constructive, supportive interpretations of the Aquarius North Node I have read so far.

North node in my chart is in Aquarius in the 11th or 12th house. With a conglomeration of Scorpio Sun, Venus, Jupiter, Vesta in 8th, along with Libra and Saggittarius planets in 7th and 8th. Bit to integrate at times, doing my best.

Sat, August 6, 2011 - 7:06 PM
      Thanks for posting this, Maggie. I, too, have north node in Aquarius. It's been a long journey, as it is opposed to Pluto/Mercury in 8th house. Whew! Let's hope the good of humankind is dawning at last. :)

Thu, July 9, 2009 - 2:39 PM
    My mean node is in Aquarius (but my true node is not) and I am due for the mean node return in about a week. It's in my fourth house. I have read what is written about both but am torn about which is more accurate. I thought I might have more to write about this but am feeling very blocked lately- so sorry it's so brief.

Fri, July 10, 2009 - 8:50 AM
      When I do a chart for someone with a North Node Aquarius...right away I understand that these people have in the past created something very special..and it must be shared....Without the Leo dramatics...which are there...and the Leo ego...of recongnition which is there...there source of projection is that of something speical...Leo the Sun...its creative and giving...every client I have had with this placement are generally extremely friendly people and some are shy but thats not the node...ultraism is the direction they seem to travel....and they are contributors... alot of these nodal people are into charity work...my friends wife that has this position is a musician and plays for the mentally challenged...does charity work...and is always there to lend a helping hand...even for people she does not really care about...seems they are so humanitarian that even petty ego situations tend to disapear if there is an emergency....

Seeing that the sun rules leo and Uranus rules Aquarius its interesting to note that the Suns energy is transformed into individuality...thats quite an energy....just don't let the ego interfer...lol..
      • Unsu...

Mon, July 13, 2009 - 12:08 PM
        does it matter which house the NN is placed?
        • Unsu...

Mon, July 13, 2009 - 10:08 PM
          Aspects to the Planets and Angles are important aswell..
          • Unsu...

Tue, July 14, 2009 - 10:40 AM
            thanks both for the answers.
            Little confusing..but
            I'll take that as houses and aspect of Aquarius NN is also important for the nature(?) of fate.
            Peter brought up Aquarius NN in 6th. And mine, as well. So I thought, we're talking about 6th Aquarius NN. But it turned out every Aquarius NN.
            • Unsu...

Wed, July 15, 2009 - 8:26 AM
              HI there,
              You might also wanted to look at the Quintile and Bi_Quintile aspects might make to the Nodes. They represent talents and gifts.
              • Unsu...

Wed, July 15, 2009 - 10:01 AM
                specifically ..what kind of gift?
                • Unsu...

Wed, July 15, 2009 - 11:05 AM
                  Whatever your inherant gifts and talents are. Check out Quintile aspects. 72 degrees for Quintile aspects Allowing a 2 degree orb. Also BI Quintile at 144 degree's allowing a 2 degree orb also.

Wed, April 7, 2010 - 11:42 AM
    Hi Peter, hi all,

I'm a bit late coming in to this topic... but I have North Node Aquarius too, on the cusp of my 2nd house, tightly conjuncting Mars, trine my Uranus Libra and Saturn Gemini and sextile my Chiron Aries. My South Node is loosely conjuncting my Venus Leo, about 4 degrees (and about 8 degrees from my Sun).

I've yet to figure out how I could put these aspects to good use, I don't know why but I've never felt at ease about taking part in charitable projects, not because I wouldn't want to help but because of my strong perfectionist streak, I've felt I have little to offer. That could be my 5th house Saturn influence, too, however... Thank God for last year's wonderful Jupiter influence in Aquarius, it was perfectly timed and gave me a huge boost in confidence and I started 3rd world development studies :)

Wed, April 7, 2010 - 2:13 PM
      I have NN in Virgo in the 11th and SN in Pisces in the 5th

both nodes form solft aspects to Uranus in Scorpio. Pluto rising is semi-sextile the NN.

As I look at my life in overview fashion up to this point I can see and feel the dynamic at work. I'm pulling away from a self-centered attitude and my vision of a better world for future generations , and my individual effort to see it fully explored and realized, is becoming a driving force in my life. Materialism and capitalism have always been pronounced in our civilization but it is eating us alive at this day and age.

I believe The Age Of Aquarius will help eventually chew that mentality out of our conciousness and propel us into new dimensions of existence. I used to get lost in the bigger picture with no real sense of purpose or place,fighting against tradition, against arbitrary authority, against censorship and the herd/sheep mentality. Everything. Anything. What was missing was a true, broader vision. Now I realize that (per Virgo and 11th house) its all about meticulous effort in pursuit of more meaningful aims that don't necessarily benefit me. I will always be a fighter,but through trial and error, pleasure and pain, I have been infused with a sense of mission for the greater good and now I know it is only a matter of time before I realize my individual purpose.

There is no future if we don't drop our petty differences and self-serving agendas and work together
  • Unsu...

Wed, April 7, 2010 - 2:20 PM
    I thought the north node is what you are here to learn how to *do* and become. Your mission - not who you already are? So reading posts about how aquarius north nodes are here to spearhead or lead the aquarian age, confuses me.

Then again, a lot of stuff about the 'ages' confuses me. Like, why is the Aquarian age the one being linked to spiritual enlightenment and stuff like that, when Neptune (the planet linked to Pisces), is usually traditionally associated with spiritual stuff (along with maybe Jupiter). I thought Aquarius was more about logic, and progressive stuff, science, that kind of thing. So shouldn't the Age of Aquarius be all about a return to logical thought and technological advancement, as opposed to everything else I've been reading for God-knows-how-long, that seems more in line with the Age of Pisces than the Age of Aquarius?

Thu, April 8, 2010 - 7:36 AM
      Hi, Book,

I think the Aquarian Age is about the coming together (unifying) of the right and left sides of the brain....that is, both scientific and intuitive paths will be honored. People will use appropriate technology....that is, technology that is "in tune" with Nature. Both men and women will be honored, and there will be no Patriarchy nor Matriarchy. Each person, as an Individual, will be honored.

One can be both Spiritual and Rational at the same time, in the Aquarian Age. Each Individual on the planet will know that their contribution will be cherished and valued.

New Sciences will expand.....the Science of the Mind will be open to many new possibilities....telepathy, time-travel, far-seeing....all this will be accepted.

The Spirituality of Aquarius is about moving into the Future with ALL our faculties....using ALL of our Brain-Power! :-)
      Also....Invention Invention Invention!

• Unsu...

Thu, April 8, 2010 - 9:22 AM
        "I think the Aquarian Age is about the coming together (unifying) of the right and left sides of the brain....that is, both scientific and intuitive paths will be honored. People will use appropriate technology....that is, technology that is "in tune" with Nature. Both men and women will be honored, and there will be no Patriarchy nor Matriarchy. Each person, as an Individual, will be honored.

One can be both Spiritual and Rational at the same time, in the Aquarian Age. Each Individual on the planet will know that their contribution will be cherished and valued.

New Sciences will expand.....the Science of the Mind will be open to many new possibilities....telepathy, time-travel, far-seeing....all this will be accepted.

The Spirituality of Aquarius is about moving into the Future with ALL our faculties....using ALL of our Brain-Power! :-)
        Also....Invention Invention Invention! "

"One can be both Spiritual and Rational at the same time,"

True. But like I said. The Aquarian Age isn't about spirituality, period. It's about rationality.

The 'all are one' and 'as above so below' type stuff you're hinting at, is pretty much new-age spiritual rhetoric that is really more a religion, not astrology, and doesn't really have anything to do with what we're talking about here. I'm talking strictly astrology. And when you look up Aquarius in any astrology text, it always says that it's linked to technology, new advancements, logic, humanitarianism. NOT spirituality, which again, is the domain of Neptune (and Pisces), the Age we are in now (or were in, depending who you ask). So really it sounds to me like we're supposed to be moving AWAY from mainstream religions AND new-age spirituality, and making a return to logic and realizing that everyone is equal (Aquarius), and has a right to believe what they want (freedom - also linked to Aquarius).

Basically, I think everybody is busy reading books by random people and letting them tell them what the Aquarian Age will be, without taking the time to think for themselves and do the (very basic) math. Then, when the faulty logic in those books is pointed out to you guys...naturally you're going to try to find some way to spin it or make it 'fit'. Not unlike fanatical Christians and their devotion to the Bible and all the crap in there, you guys are completely emotionally invested in what you have been TOLD is right, and really cannot handle the possibility that you guys may very well have it wrong.

Both groups have wayyyy more in common than either is aware of.

Thu, April 8, 2010 - 9:41 AM
          >The 'all are one' and 'as above so below' type stuff you're hinting at,
          >is pretty much new-age spiritual rhetoric that is really more a religion,
          >not astrology, and doesn't really have anything to do with what we're
          >talking about here.

I was not "hinting" about any of that. Don't put words in my mouth, please.

>Not unlike fanatical Christians and their devotion to the Bible and all the
          >crap in there, you guys are completely emotionally invested in what you
          >have been TOLD is right, and really cannot handle the possibility that
          >you guys may very well have it wrong.

NOW who's being defensive? You are making generalizations and what
          you said had nothing to do with what I said to you.

If you want to respond to my words, please do so......but don't make
          prejudiced and flawed generalizations that cannot be challenged
          because they are really too vague to make any sense at all.

I really thought you were more open-minded than that, Book!
          • Unsu...

Thu, April 8, 2010 - 12:13 PM
            ">The 'all are one' and 'as above so below' type stuff you're hinting at,
            >is pretty much new-age spiritual rhetoric that is really more a religion,
            >not astrology, and doesn't really have anything to do with what we're
            >talking about here.

I was not "hinting" about any of that. Don't put words in my mouth, please.

>Not unlike fanatical Christians and their devotion to the Bible and all the
            >crap in there, you guys are completely emotionally invested in what you
            >have been TOLD is right, and really cannot handle the possibility that
            >you guys may very well have it wrong.

NOW who's being defensive? You are making generalizations and what
            you said had nothing to do with what I said to you.

If you want to respond to my words, please do so......but don't make
            prejudiced and flawed generalizations that cannot be challenged
            because they are really too vague to make any sense at all.

I really thought you were more open-minded than that, Book! "

It's not defensiveness so much as finding the spin and tap-dancing you just pulled, insulting to my intelligence. You did not answer the question directly, you pretty much gave me a nice, pretty little speech sprouting all the usual new-age rhetoric that actually has nothing to do with astrology and goes AGAINST the fundamentals of the practice.

New-age adherents have a bad problem of trying to filter astrology through the lens of their belief system, or make it fit in with it. Even when it doesn't at all.

What I said was pretty direct, actually and not that vague or complex except for those who frankly, don't want to hear it because it goes against what they believe. Everything you've said, is pretty much the commonly accepted new-age theories, beliefs and speculations about the 'Age of Aquarius' - what it will be about, what to expect. The only problem is, all those theories, are actually contradictory to the actual ASTROLOGY of what the sign and thus, the actual Age itself, will be about.

But I know you're probably going to say I'm being incoherent again, so let me be perfectly concise.

Neptune (Pisces) = spirituality, dreams, visions, blurring of boundaries
            Uranus (Aquarius) = science, technology, logic, humanitarianism, change, advancement

So why are you guys going around talking as though there will be some great spiritual awakening or enlightenment or vibrational ascension? It's like you guys read the new-age books, and take them at their word as absolute fact without stopping to think for yourselves about the accuracy of what you're reading. Just because someone's work was published, doesn't make them right, and I've seen a lot of new-agers bitch and moan about fundamentalist Christians and how supposedly close-minded and gullible THEY are, but when it comes down to it, that refusal to do your own research and think for yourselves and just blindly believe in and follow what you've read, and even try to reconcile or make excuses for it when it doesn't fit, is a lot like them and their blind faith in the Bible.

I AM open-minded. But I'm not a fool, either.

Fri, April 9, 2010 - 5:13 AM
              - Book -

I'm assuming you are referencing me also in "you guys" so I am responding accordingly.

I identify with Virgoan/Aquarian energies strongly. Or, at least, the equivelant of such in my daily life (using the astrological interpretations merely as a reference). I have been progressively more meticulous and more meticulously progressive overall in recent years. No more ever before than I am right now.

I completely and wholeheartedly agree with your contention on religious and new age zealots and their tendency to completely absorb themselves in word-for-word brainwashing, more or less, without being willing or able to be truly objective and consider the sources of their knowledge carefully.

In my own way, I stated that The Age Of Aquarius will 'help' push materialism and capitalism out of our collective system or conciousness. Doing such would aid us , as a whole, in moving forward in scientific and humanitarian avenues ultimately propelling us all into new dimensions of existence by shattering our currently accepted idea of what life is all about . IE: Much less time devoted to humanity-insignificant practices, such as acquiring wealth in neglect of intellectual and spiritual progress. This is my theory, or hope, based on the essence in the meaning behind the sign of Aquarius and what an 'Age' representing this brand of energy may potentially bring.

I don't see it as spiritual awakening, so much as a grass-roots kind of reassessment and assertion of what is truly valuable and important in this world (and others we might explore) as we are multifaceted creatures with far better potential than in what kind of investments we make to bloat our bank accounts.

> Just because someone's work was published, doesn't make them right <

Absolutely correct. But all the same, just because someone is published doesn't mean they are full of shit either.

• Unsu...

Fri, April 9, 2010 - 5:35 AM
                I am going to step into this discussion now.

Aquarius is about learning to be Humanitarian.

When we live in a World where there are such unequal divisions. Where some people have too much, and other's so little. It creates a difficult Karma to be addressed.

Affluence to make way for so called progress, has torn down Communities, who'd lived together side by side. People used to look out for one another. Other Mother's would help deliver new born Babies. When people didn't have so much, they had to look out for their neighbours.

Technology has helped create a greater awareness of the World around us. The Internet is a wonderful tool of Communication when used in it's positive form.

New Technologies can help revolutionise our own Consciousness and awareness.

Aquarius is about reaching out to one another. Whether that's through bringing out the Humanitarian in us. Or embracing the idea that we are part of something much bigger than ourselves. There are new Horizons to be discovered, far beyond our wildest imagination

When something new that brings forth positive change for the benefit of many, rather than for the few . Then we are striving towards the dawn of a new era.

• Unsu...

Sat, April 10, 2010 - 1:37 PM
                  "I am going to step into this discussion now. "

And you did, pretty much just reiterate what I'm saying. Aquarius has nothing to do with spirituality, so the new-age idea of the Age of Aquarius being all about that makes no sense.
              • Unsu...

Sat, April 10, 2010 - 1:49 PM
                "I'm assuming you are referencing me also in "you guys" so I am responding accordingly. "

Actually Zayne, I wasn't really talking to you per se when I said 'you guys' so much as talking in general about new-agers and their theory that the Age of Aquarius is linked to spirituality.

As far as the rest of what you've said - that goes more into personal opinions and hopes, and I'm talking strictly about the facts of astrology here. What Aquarius (and thus, the Aquarian Age) symbolizes, and what it doesn't, and how I think a lot of people are injecting their own personal beliefs (that they got out of random books written by people pushing THEIR own beliefs, hopes and agendas, not facts) into this.

Fri, April 9, 2010 - 7:12 AM
              Book said to Maggie:

>You did not answer the question directly,

I'm sorry. I must have missed your question. I went through your posts and did not see a question. Could you please tell me what your question is?
              • Unsu...

Sat, April 10, 2010 - 1:43 PM
                "Book said to Maggie:

>You did not answer the question directly,

I'm sorry. I must have missed your question. I went through your posts and did not see a question. Could you please tell me what your question is? "

Everyone else in the room was able to clearly pick out the question from what I posted. It seems the only one that has a problem doing so, is you?

Maybe it's because you don't want to. After all, a lot of people, when presented with the idea that what they deeply believe in, might be wrong, want to play dumb and not think about it or even hear it. It's earth-shattering when you build your entire set of coping skills and perception of life on something and somebody points out the holes to you.

That's okay and fine. If you want to believe it, believe it. Just don't insult my intelligence by presenting your belief system to me as a fact.and resorting to spin tactics to try and distract or fool me when I'm asking for a straight answer.

Sat, August 6, 2011 - 10:26 PM
          That's an interesting perspective...I think really no one has all the answers to this question to what this Age of Aquarius means as it is a completely new phenomenon to human beings. I think it would be irrational to think that leaving the Age of Pisces and all that was learned about spirituality would mean that this New Age of Aquarius would be completely disconnected from it. It seems logical to me that Spirituality and all that Piscean energy is being blended into the technologically advanced, rational, progressive and humanitarian energy of Aquarius. Certainly this would be the case for this dawning period we are living our lives in now. The "Aquarian Age" for our generation is a blending of Pisces and Aquarius because that's where we are and pretty much that's all that will matter. Perhaps our grandchildren and great grandchildren will not live with the spirituality of Pisces, but we certainly are and will.
  • Unsu...

Fri, April 9, 2010 - 2:14 PM
    I do have North Node in Aquarius in the Second House. It's stressful for me because I'm a Cap Rising and have Pluto in the 11th house... I rather work alone and I feel a little bit of discomfort when I'm around people all the time, I am shy disclosing my ideas because I know they'll generate a debate and I get too excited when I have some kind of recognition (Leo South Node) because, honestly, that's not the rule when you're a feminist and an anarchist... Of course I don't behave like an idiot when I'm in a group, I am very friendly in fact. But I get asphyxiated and disencouraged VERY easily. For example, right now I'm in Mexico visiting the family I have here but just came to a beautiful beach 8 hours distant because I couldn't stand being with people all the time and living by their schedule. I made it look as if it was not spontaneous so that I don't earn their resentment, though.

I love humanitarian issues and have always being nurturing my political side, but I dislike joining groups because I don't feel an inmediate result. I'm more destructive than I'd like to admit and resent how people involved in humanitarian issues can use their activism to feel "good and different". An example is this invitation from a friend of mine (we're both involved in Amnesty International) to make a gathering. The point is to reunite with friends in a recognizable part of the city and make a picture of us with a sign that says: "Raise your voice for the Ayutla prisoners" and send the picture to Amnesty International (the organization that had the initiative to make this campaign) in support of an indigenous human rights activist who's been unfairly imprisoned since 2008 (www.amnesty.org/en/news-an...-20090312). In the invitation, my friend also states who will be responsible for what... party-wise (who brinks the drinks, music, etc), an approach that's not uncommon but I absolutely despise. So what? We show the prisoner's relatives we support them when in fact we just have drinks? I don't know...

With all my discomfort and all, I do agree with Zayne (who made a very bullshit-less descrition of the Age of Aquarius' hopes), my Libra Sun-Mars-Mercury knows that assertiveness is definately needed when trying to achieve a higher stage of humankind and current processes are using Aquarius means to achieve different goals, like the Spirit Initiave campaign, which plans to use social networking to stop peace-making processes being solely upon the hands of politicians and traditional thinking and G.ho.st, a virtual computer that was made breaking a political barrier, it comes from a Israeli-Palestinian partnership.

Fri, April 9, 2010 - 8:28 PM
      maybe we should all have a fuck - a - thon for
      world peace,,,just a suggestion from my aquarius NN, 9th house
      • Unsu...

Sat, April 10, 2010 - 1:55 PM
        "maybe we should all have a fuck - a - thon for
        world peace,,,just a suggestion from my aquarius NN, 9th house "

LMAO

I got the joke. All forums need as much humor as they can get, especially when the subject matter is something considered 'heavy' or 'important' to people.

Sat, April 10, 2010 - 3:31 AM
      - Daniela -

> I love humanitarian issues and have always being nurturing my political side, but I dislike joining groups because I don't feel an inmediate result. I'm more destructive than I'd like to admit and resent how people involved in humanitarian issues can use their activism to feel "good and different". <

Politics bores the shit out of me,but I have nurtured along an interest in understanding it for the sake of perspective. On groups, I have a simultaneous urge to join and to keep my distance. I don't trust many of them. Most of them. All of them. I want to be a part of something that is genuine and completely void of arbitrary rule or lucrative ends. Something truly exalted. Until I find it, I will remain on the outside.
      • Unsu...

Sat, April 10, 2010 - 3:43 AM
        dammit Zayne! Why do you have to describe my feelings better than me?

Anyway, that's how I feel. I am bored whenever someone wants to debate politics with me, philosophy is another matter however. I could debate Marcela Lagarde's ideas, for example, but not the current political agenda. During the Obama vs. McCain`period I'd have discussed the American way of life (or philosophy)... hmmm... no, not really I rather stick to Latin America but that's the picture, I like the whole and the reasons not just the manifestations of them

Anyways, who wants to sign in for the fuck-a-thon?

Sat, April 10, 2010 - 4:05 AM
          > dammit Zayne! Why do you have to describe my feelings better than me? <

I'm sorry!

When someone starts to debate politics with me the first thing that crosses my mind is " you tool ". I get sooooooo tired of political zealots cramming " if you don't vote you don't have a right to complain " down people's throats. People fought and died for my right to choose either fucking way and thinking outside the box along the lines of natural law.......I am not obligated and will not be made to feel obligated to oblige a law that could pass as a giant slice of swiss cheese with all of the holes in it

Sat, April 10, 2010 - 3:56 AM
        - Sol -

Shut the fuck up. Why don't you go give one of your horses a rub 'n tug

Seriously. Think about this. If Gollum from Lord Of The Rings burst into a room where important , inspirational concepts were being discussed, and shouted out " hey everybody, lets fuck! " what do you think would happen?

They would scoff at the nerve of such a creature and then feel sorry for it momentarily , as it is so ugly its own mother would kill it with the nearest blunt object. Then, he would be beaten into submission,bound and strung up. Not gagged, as to be able to hear him scream. A slow castration with a pair of needle nosed pliers and a dull , fire-heated butter knife would commence. His testes would then be cooked on a skillet right in front of him, seasoned with a little garlic and cayenne pepper and then fed back to him until gone. He would then be stitched up and sent on him merry way but not before a ground up chinese ghost pepper was stuffed into his mouth.

Still wanna fuck, Gollum? I mean Sol?

Sat, April 10, 2010 - 10:17 AM
          zayne, you're quite a kiss ass to women over the net,
          and with guys you have to face competition,,,

Sat, April 10, 2010 - 9:45 PM
            Sol

Nice try :-)

what competition?
            • Unsu...

Sat, April 10, 2010 - 10:25 PM
              I think there is a lot of confusion being added by Neptune's Transit of Aquarius at the moment.

We're seeing a lot of the negative side of so called Spirituality. Like the Vatican Cover up, over the Sexual Abuse scandals..

Sat, April 10, 2010 - 11:36 PM
                - Peter -

If the Vaitcan truly believed in honor they wouldn't try to cover anything up. They would single out those resonsible and from there, let the punishment fit the crime (cue parents and child guardians worldwide) and leave it in "Gods" hands and restore some dignity to their order.

There will always be a negative side to spirituality brewing just around the corner. There were several thousand women burned at the stake,accused of witchcraft several hundred years ago. That also, was covered up by the church.

In my opinion, the answer to such travesties is for 'ordinary' people to be vigilant and respond to the hypocrisy with monster truck force

To break through the illusion of normalcy, people have to band together. Removed from the confines of religion and societal structuralism.

We have to let go
                • Unsu...

Sun, April 11, 2010 - 12:11 AM
                  Well stated. It is imperative and will only become ever more so.
                  • This is the maximum depth. Additional responses will not be threaded.
                    Unsu...

Sun, April 11, 2010 - 1:10 AM
                    We'll sacrifice our basic Humanity for certain ideal's.

Religion and Politics, go hand in glove. One is there to support the other, and attempt to control the mass consciousness.

Knowlege is Pandora's Box of tricks. Where there is light, there exists a shadow as well..

The US is the only Country that I know of, that has on it's Currency, In God we trust.

Unfortunately, it's basic principles upon which it was founded, has made Money it's God. It's very easily exploited by the Rich and powerful.

Justice for all all over the World, is something we have to find a way of attaining.

Whether eventually it means a World Government who represent all people's, or Nature forcing us to co-operate through issue's of dealing with Climate change. That is something that affects us all, and no-one can escape from.

As for the Vatican. Some people can go into something with the noblest intentions, but Power is an aphrodisiac that corrupts.
                    • Unsu...

Sun, April 11, 2010 - 2:09 AM
                      An Article I was sent a few Days ago just reminded me of something.

A stumbling block that North Node in Aquarius people could encounter. Is the ego centered drive coming from the South Node in Leo.

Whilst wonderful for creativity, it's still an uphill battle between recognsing the self and it's flaws,. Aquarius will tear down the old ways, and mold it into something much more useful.

Also with Leo SN representing the past. In previous incarnations, people may have been in positions of Authority, and abused their power.

Astrology is a good outlet for the NN, and the Leo SN, can still flourish, providing it's directed into a NN Aquarian focus.
                      • Unsu...

Sun, April 11, 2010 - 3:55 AM
                        Article on the Aquarian Age.

www.rosicrucian.com/zineen/magen119.htm
                        • Unsu...

Sun, April 11, 2010 - 10:59 AM
                          "Article on the Aquarian Age.

www.rosicrucian.com/zineen/magen119.htm"

Rosicrucians tend to have their own litlle 'spin' on things....to put it politely. lmao

It's really a religious 'faith', being passed along as something else. So really to read their take on what the Astrological Age will be like, isn't all that different from reading the Vatican's take on the Age of Aquarius lol. And again, it doesn't make sense to do so either, because we're talking astrology here, not one religions insistance on what THEY think an age 'should be or will be'.

Sun, April 11, 2010 - 10:48 AM
                        Much about Aquarius is about moving from an "Authoritarian" point of view to a more "Egalitarian." Having been involved in commune living, I know that there is a real trick to making decisions in a "consensus" type of environment. Each person is a unique individual, and that's part of the Aquarian solution. We must make room for each individual's point of view, but without getting side-tracked into areas which drain our energy and resources......

Scientists are those who seek (and find) knowledge of our physical environment. In Aquarius, Scientists also grapple with their own personal "take" on things. Both objective and subjective points need to be noted. :-)

Still, the Leo-based view resonates in our creativity and individual ways of expressing our individuality for the good of all. The polarity of Aquarius/Leo is about expressing ourselves in ways that add to the energy of the community, rather than diminish its power.
                        • Unsu...

Sun, April 11, 2010 - 11:26 AM
                          "Much about Aquarius is about moving from an "Authoritarian" point of view to a more "Egalitarian." Having been involved in commune living, I know that there is a real trick to making decisions in a "consensus" type of environment. Each person is a unique individual, and that's part of the Aquarian solution. We must make room for each individual's point of view, but without getting side-tracked into areas which drain our energy and resources......

Scientists are those who seek (and find) knowledge of our physical environment. In Aquarius, Scientists also grapple with their own personal "take" on things. Both objective and subjective points need to be noted. :-)

Still, the Leo-based view resonates in our creativity and individual ways of expressing our individuality for the good of all. The polarity of Aquarius/Leo is about expressing ourselves in ways that add to the energy of the community, rather than diminish its power. "

Maggie -

Not really - scientists (or at least any scientist worth a shit) are supposed to go strictly on data and evidence, not on what they think or want to believe - do they have their own theories or hopes or beliefs and opinions? Sure. But those don't actually come into play at all in their WORK, as their work is strictly based on data and things that can be proven true or false. And should they start trying to inject their own opinions or beliefs into their work or skew their work to somehow fit or reflect their own wants or opinions or theories, that's the exact moment they stop being scientists, and their work stops being SCIENCE. Science is cold hard facts, not opinions, and THAT is the domain of Aquarius. And Aquarius is the sign associated with humanitarianism and linked to a general love of all humanity. Not Leo. Leo is linked to self-expression and creativity.

So your argument still doesn't have a leg to stand on.

And I highly doubt that the universe has it worked out where any particular people of any astrological sign or whatever are destined to 'lead' any age, but to be a good sport about things, if there were, I say Aquarian north nodes aren't on the list, as a large part of their purpose for being here in this incarnation, is to learn how to BE more Aquarian and work with the Aquarian energies. It's asinine. That's like saying someone who is still learning how to be a doctor themselves, is here to teach med students.

And I'm still picking up on all the buzzwords and catch-phrases you're dropping. New-agers heavily into Theosophy, Rosicrucianism, etc, all believe that humanity on this earth is one big collective entity and needs to be groomed or guided into all thinking the same things and acting in the same manner, and having one collective goal - not unlike various insect species, colonies, etc. Which is why every other word that comes out of you guy's mouths usually has 'the community' or 'the good of all' or 'we are all one' or some variation of that, thrown in with everything they say, and much of what you think and do is geared toward that end.

I could respect it and agree, IF it held up, but it doesn't. As I've said before, it's obvious that we, humans, are all very different, with different tastes, views, goals, beliefs, etc. There's no reason why if the universe or some deity, wanted us to all be the same and have the same singular goal, it couldn't have easily made us that way. All the insect colonies and various other lifeforms, who DO live that way, were clearly hardwired to do so and do it naturally without having to be guided or taught or harassed or talked into it. As soon as they hatch or are born, they just operate that way.

So since we don't, that says what?

Bailey and Blavatsky, to be perfectly frank, didn't know what the hell they were talking about, and had very elitist views that they felt were absolute fact. It apparently never occurred to them that their opinion, and FACTS, aren't the same thing. So they took what they thought was a 'fact', and went looking for explanations or reasoning to EXPLAIN it. It gets complex after that, but to boil it down, that's how they came up with the idea that humanity is somehow a 'mass herd'. And here we are decades later, with everyone quoting their work or similar catchphrases derived from their work, as absolute fact.

The interesting part is, the most devout believers of this shit, as well as Blavatsky and Bailey themselves, don't think THEY are a part of the herd - oh, no! You guys are somehow 'different', and here to rule over or 'guide' the rest of us lol.

Everybody's loving the 'hive mind/herd/sheep' theories, but everyone is insisting they aren't a part of the crowd.
              • Unsu...

Sun, April 11, 2010 - 10:55 AM
                "I think there is a lot of confusion being added by Neptune's Transit of Aquarius at the moment.

We're seeing a lot of the negative side of so called Spirituality. Like the Vatican Cover up, over the Sexual Abuse scandals.. "

Same for the 'unusual', 'new-age' or 'esoteric' religions.

Their horns are starting to show, too.
                • Unsu...

Sun, April 11, 2010 - 2:02 PM
                  Book,
                  The True Age of Aquarius will exist hundreds of years from now.

We will be Dead long before that.

It's for the future generations, so that they stand a chance.
                  • This is the maximum depth. Additional responses will not be threaded.
                    Unsu...

Sun, April 11, 2010 - 10:30 PM
                    "Book,
                    The True Age of Aquarius will exist hundreds of years from now.

We will be Dead long before that.

It's for the future generations, so that they stand a chance. "

It depends. Everybody has a different take. Some think that, others think the Age has already started, or will start soon.

No one can say for sure.
                    • Unsu...

Mon, April 12, 2010 - 3:20 AM
                      We're not going to fully embrace the Aquarian ideals, until we have got rid of World Poverty. Where we forgive Global Debt.

When we relinquish Religious intolerance and Fanaticism.

There are too many Economic divisions, Wars, Homophobia, Racism, and discrimination against Disability at the moment.

As we progress into further into the 21st century, we will begin to see changes, but it is going to take several Centuries to truly get into the Aquarian Age.

Once we really do start exploring Space, will the Age of Aquarius take off.

Aquarius is about bringing down barriers and it's futuristic.

Sat, August 6, 2011 - 11:04 PM
          Yeah you sound like a real humanitarian..."Sol" was obviously trying to lighten the mood of this overly heavy discussion with a candid tongue-in-cheek comment and then you go after him as if he had abused your little sister or something. What is your deal "Zayne"? You don't seem like a totally healthy person...certainly not one I am going to listen to about philosophical/spiritual/metaphysical issues with any seriousness. That kind of attitude ruins a good thread like this one. Are you seriously trying to intimidate other people through the internet? Really? Why don't you focus your efforts towards articulating an original, well thought out and conscientious perspective and leave all the puffed up pseudo-intellectual internet bullying bullshit to the lesser evolved souls.

Sun, July 4, 2010 - 9:55 PM
    Hi, I am an Aquarius with a North Node in Aquarius.

Aquarius in 4th house, Scorpio Rising, Gemini Moon.

Can someone tell me what that means?

Fri, August 12, 2011 - 7:47 PM
      It probably means that you can easily embrace this New Age of Aquarius energy and that your soul came here to probably assist in this transitioning period. I have my mars conjunct my north node in Aquarius and very much feel like I'm here on Earth to serve as a "wayshower" for the Age of Aquarius. Ive heard that a lot of north node in Aquarius people are here for that reason.

Mon, August 22, 2011 - 4:12 PM
        My much earlier post was badly written. I have North Node in Aquarius, Ninth House and my Aries Sun is in the Eleventh House and Uranus on the end of my Ascendant .

My South Node is the Third House along with Pluto and I am end Gemini Rising I have been told that I am a powerful communicator\writer. My Pluto aspects every planet in the chart except one and I have a way for ferret the truth and a mind that can cut to the quick and see patterns, not always, but more often than most enough to have gotten me a reputation as being very lucid.

However, my Pisces Tenth House Moon Scorpio sector loves her privacy and being able to live life as an hermit which is reinforced by Twelfth House Taurus Jupiter in Taurus (I dig my feet in the earth and become one with the land and the immensity) which point to maybe a few two many lives in monasteries and in nature, even as some kind of plant grower with huge fields and a renowned specialist during the Atlantean period. I am not too sure that I believe in Atlantis but it fits the me of me (and those plants were somewhat different then). Also, Atlanteans are know for being extremists and I sure can be one - but a thoughtful one.

And we have changed. I exchanged readings with a very mellow advanced soul but no push over and there was this encapsulated ambitious Atantean personality that she carried in her past and who had thought that magic was a cheap way to enslave the populace. The encapsulated Atlantean had no talent in magic and just thought that it was a powerful enslavement tool but his later lives developed some as forsaken Amerindians training as shamans.
        The person is totally different now: wise, soft but powerful.
        If Atlantis existed, many of us are back for this historical transition. These times are remarkable and exciting.

I need to leave my beloved solitude behind and hub nob as my enthusiastic Eleventh Aries Sun points to.

Just posting this in case it makes sense to anyone. Feel free to comment and add your own material.

Fri, January 21, 2011 - 11:42 PM
    I may not have N.N in Aquarius but I do have it in the 11th house.
    But it doesn't make many aspects to my chart.Only conjunct my Pluto and square my Saturn.That's it.Now I don't know how good or bad these aspects are or how they can benefit me.

Anyway,I find N.N in Aquarius to be a very nice placement so naturally I am glad to have mne in the 11th house,since it has certain traits that I find very appealing.

Sun, January 23, 2011 - 12:41 AM
      conjunct pluto would likely mean that your life purpose involves major plutonic transformations. you may also need to grapple with death and shared resources.

pluto in the 11th house is a "social change" kind of placement, so humanitarian work may be good for you, especially if it involves economic justice or anything involving pacifism.

what sign is your nn?

Sat, August 6, 2011 - 11:35 PM
        As a NN In Aquarius, I've been talking a lot about Community to other's lately. It's a view I've had for years.

Where I live, there have been a few, bickering over the use of a Communal Garden area. They didn't want people to use it. Yet it's a beautiful spot with a Picnic Table.

It is for the benefit of all the Community who live here, and doesn't matter who wants to enjoy it, just as long as it's used.

Ate my Lunch out there yesterday.

I won't back down on this, because the area is for the benefit of all.

www.youtube.com/watch

Mon, August 8, 2011 - 12:09 AM
    My north node is in Aquarius in the 5th house. From this, I am learning over the years that having friends, and being around people who just like to get attention and love to gossip are no good for me. What i need to do is take the time to meditate and meet people who appreciate me for who i am and not for how i look.