Advertisement

Making Mother and daughter pregnant

topic posted Mon, March 19, 2012 - 10:37 AM by  ceelaa
Share/Save/Bookmark
I have made a mother and her younger daughter pregnant with the consent of the father who is a regular cuckhold. The daughter is 29 years old with a 11 year old daughter which I am interested in deflowering soon with the consent of her mother and grandmother. Now the mother is pregnant at 48 and I intend to make both her daughter and granddaughter pregnant soon. Watch this space
posted by:
ceelaa
Advertisement
  • Re: Making Mother and daughter pregnant

Tue, March 27, 2012 - 9:27 AM
    "Congratulations", on becoming a "Daddy". We are sure that both soon to be mommies, are very beautiful, and so happy. The cuckold husband to his wife, and his daughter, must also be very happy. We are a married, white, cuckold couple, who believe very stromgly, in the interracial breeding, of white wives. We would love to talk with you, and other married, white, cuckold couples, who believe as we do. Our email address is, GoddessLela62@aol.com . Love and Kisses, Irene, and wimpy, cuckold scott!!!

Fri, March 30, 2012 - 8:32 AM
    man that is so fucking hot!!!
    • Sex with three generations

Thu, April 5, 2012 - 9:06 PM
      It is hard to find anything similar. At www.adishakti.org/book_of_rev...n_17.1-2.htm it is claimed in connection to Renaissance pope Alexander VI: "...it was a record even for a Renaissance pope to have had sex with three generations of women: his daughter, her mother and her grandmother." But that looks like a foul-mouthed Protestant bigot. (That grandmother must have been Mencia Pinctoris, mother of Vannozza dei Cattanei, in turn mother of Lucrezia Borgia, and I cannot find the slightest hint of a relationship between the later Holy Father and her.)

Fri, June 8, 2012 - 10:08 AM
    Deflowering an 11-year-old is a crime.
    You should not post your pedophile adventures here, otherwise the Police might be calling soon. When that happens the powerful bull inside you will become a BLACK cock whore (like me) but in prison.

By the way, I'll be happy to report you.

Sat, July 28, 2012 - 7:07 AM
    I have to agree with the rest of the group it's no thing to have sex with the mother and daughter who are both of legal age it's another to want to have sex with an 11 yo, you should not be posting such things on here.
  • Unsu...

Re: Making Mother and daughter pregnant

Sat, August 18, 2012 - 6:11 PM
    1. well done
    2. Neither fantasies nor wishes or desires can ever be a crime. Only acts can be.
    3. He did not tell to do it now. He can wait for her legal age. This is 14 with consent, if she is not seduced, in most civilized countries, and with 16 she can marry. Other countries have 12, 18 and 21 borders, some have non.
    4. These laws are whte men´s laws.

Sat, February 23, 2013 - 5:56 AM
    i'm thinking maybe "ceelaa" is a troll...no pics, no friends listed, and posting about pedophilia and statutory rape in a public adult forum... hmmm, something's not quite right about this person.

Mon, April 1, 2013 - 5:09 PM
      lol.. You can say that again, the writer of this drivel would get his @$$ kicked by a mother daughter team more than having sex. When I was screwing ,before I voluntarily became a cuck, this thinly vieled pedophilia fantasy was usually put down by guys who could'nt get screwed or cucked.

Mon, April 1, 2013 - 1:25 PM
    This is too hot of a topic to let it die out. I have, over the last few years, figured out that the black dick is far superior to any other race.
    Contrary, I'm not into getting degraded. It's not like whites are inferior, just that blacks are superior. It is understood that every white woman, not only deserves to get blacked, but needs it. They have to see what is possible as far as reaching the climax of pleasure.
    Like I said I'm no sissy, and wouldn't take that shit from anyone, yet I long to see my wife with more than one. The contrast of color, the size, and the taboo make it exciting. In my circumstances and many others, breeding can only be a fantasy. For others they can truely play the role. That is so fucking hot. Ppl need to stop pretending and do it or shut up. Daughters need to get blacked. I think when it comes down to this, it's up to the discretion of the girls parents and willingness of the bull. Hate all you want, but having ur daughters sit in on ur sessions at a young age will ensure they get the best dick possible thru out their lives. Make it comfortable and relaxed setting when u bring ur quickly developing 12 ur old in to watch. Answer questions maybe touch. By 14 she should understand all that is needed to make her own decision, without you ever forcing her. After she has seen the BBC, she will never chose to go the other way. At 14-15 have ur bull take you both together, same room, same time. Don't breed her yet. 16. She is grown. She knows how everything works. Breed her. Make the occasion special. Unforgettable. She will thank you. With a bull and a white girl, it is never too soon to plant the seed. Just don't rush it.
    I hope all you real ppl out there who are genuine enough to practice it, do, and give a real opportunity to a young white girl.
    Moms and dads, nothing is hotter than having your young daughter at the foot of the bed while her mommy is dicked down by a huge black dick. It will sparkle in her eyes. All white girls should get a bbc. It is completely different when its a black bull with a white girl, no matter the age ( within reason) at 12 they already think about sex, And I doubt ur bull will contest breaking in such a flower of a white girl.
    So do it. Get ur daughters in there. Show them dads, then the bulls. Show them what to do and why. And when they are ready, no matter the age, get ur bull to fuck her. Anyone with ideas, suggestions, progress updates, email me at techsavvy2011@hotmail.com

Mon, April 1, 2013 - 1:43 PM
      Who would u rather her run around with? The weak fools in class or neighborhood? Dangerous. Keep her home. It will make mom daughter and bull that much closer. She is safe at home. I just remembered about the bulls pull tho. It's up to mommy, if the situation comes up where he bull demands what is his, and u may not think she is ready. Decide what is best for her, cuz ultimately ur her mommy, while still accommodating the bull as much as possible. If he can't deal, then fuck him.
    • Unsu...

Re: Making Mother and daughter pregnant

Thu, April 18, 2013 - 5:41 AM
      Jerry, you are a sick man.

Since when is pedophilia (and I suspect incest judging from your statements) a part of cuckoldry??? You wack jobs make the whole lifestyle less appealing.

No kid wants to see their father's junk, and its sick that you would want her to and for her to watch her parents and a bull engage in sexual acts. smfh

Where are your pics, friends and other posts btw?

Thu, November 28, 2013 - 5:40 AM
      clearly the ramblings of an inbred. any parent that allows an underage child to be used sexually AND bred should at the very least be jailed for life along with the pathetic bull. you people are beyond sick.

Recent topics in "MWF looking to be black bred"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
White Women Seeking for Black Men Maria Hayathi 0 Today, 1:20 PM
marypat marypat 0 September 28, 2014
interested in Age Gap Love? Unsubscribed 0 September 22, 2014
I Want To Do This Before It's Too Late Karen 33 September 19, 2014