Advertisement

shaved pubes images

topic posted Sun, March 6, 2011 - 12:29 PM by  John
Share/Save/Bookmark
I just recently discovered a fantastic resource for pictures of men with shaved pubes:

smooth-james.tumblr.com/archive

If you get off looking at beautiful men with smooth bodies and hairless crotches like I do, check it out. It is so fantastic to know how many men out there, and very beautiful men, love to shave it all and aren't afraid to show off their smooth beauty! I can't get enough.
posted by:
John
SF Bay Area
Advertisement
  • thanks john that site is so hot. i would like to be friends. thanks again for the site. time to go pleasure myself with my new found pictures.
    thanks mike
  • John ...I agree ...the 'tumblr.com blogs' are AWESOME ....even better if you check out the 'comments' on the pics & they each lead to another 'blog' ( and more pics) ...you could spend days on a single topic & there are 100's of topics ...
    • That is just what I am doing, Steve. It's like a candy shop. I keep going and realize I wasted hour and nights sometimes doing this. If you and others are doing this, too, then I don't feel so silly about it.
  • Unsu...

OMG! Thank you so much for finding this site. Its fantastic. I nearly had a stroke when I saw it. Its a really big turn for me - smooth guys. I shave myself twice a week. I will definately be saving the site for a re visit. Thanks again.
  • As a hairy man with hairy sons and hairy grandsonsm I tend to find other hairy men hot but hairy teens like I was and watching my sons having full beards at 15, chest and belly hair at 13 and cock hair at 11 is sexy to me but to high school kids it's odd and often reviled. Shaved cocks are always expected in my home. If you are your dad's fuck boy you show that boy at all times. I watched my musclehead son build his body andd wax the hair off. He looked like stone sculpted to cause me to spill a load when I saw him. As an artist (a sculptor, actually) the muscles and valleys and texture of the hairless dark skin of my middle eastern father is what appears when the heavy straight black dense fur iis deforested and then pulled out with strips of cotton and sticky hot honey. The naked god in the waxing chair gets a hard on from the pain. ...I know I''ll jump on that tool and embarrass him. Dad, the guys think you're so fucking gay///??? Good! I know how gay they are too.

Rambling on and lusting after my hot sons which only gets more intense as thecocy get older and more rugged....the sight of a man with hair on jhis body but shaved cock, a young teen up till 30 with smooth ...neck to balls HOT. Guys shaving their junk at the gym while they bullshit with buds....fuckmeat! Dad shaving teen son at the gym while other men stare and walk out of the scene....priceless.

Recent topics in "Men Who Shave Everything"