Advertisement

shaved pubes images

topic posted Sun, March 6, 2011 - 12:29 PM by  John
Share/Save/Bookmark
I just recently discovered a fantastic resource for pictures of men with shaved pubes:

smooth-james.tumblr.com/archive

If you get off looking at beautiful men with smooth bodies and hairless crotches like I do, check it out. It is so fantastic to know how many men out there, and very beautiful men, love to shave it all and aren't afraid to show off their smooth beauty! I can't get enough.
posted by:
John
SF Bay Area
Advertisement
  • Re: shaved pubes images

Sun, April 3, 2011 - 4:16 PM
    thanks john that site is so hot. i would like to be friends. thanks again for the site. time to go pleasure myself with my new found pictures.
    thanks mike

Tue, April 12, 2011 - 1:24 PM
    John ...I agree ...the 'tumblr.com blogs' are AWESOME ....even better if you check out the 'comments' on the pics & they each lead to another 'blog' ( and more pics) ...you could spend days on a single topic & there are 100's of topics ...

Tue, April 12, 2011 - 2:29 PM
      That is just what I am doing, Steve. It's like a candy shop. I keep going and realize I wasted hour and nights sometimes doing this. If you and others are doing this, too, then I don't feel so silly about it.
  • Unsu...

Re: shaved pubes images

Sun, December 18, 2011 - 7:41 AM
    OMG! Thank you so much for finding this site. Its fantastic. I nearly had a stroke when I saw it. Its a really big turn for me - smooth guys. I shave myself twice a week. I will definately be saving the site for a re visit. Thanks again.

Recent topics in "Men Who Shave Everything"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Looking to be shaved totally from neck to toes. Keith 2 September 23, 2014
I feel clean again offlineSepar8d 2 August 22, 2014
Pros and cons to shaving pubic hairs? Michael 15 August 14, 2014
Smooth and silky offlineSepar8d 1 August 12, 2014