Anyone have any luck with this?
posted by:
FAUST
California
Advertisement
  • Unsu...

Re: Shaving your ass crack

Wed, January 25, 2006 - 10:14 PM
    Yeah, it sounds gross, but you can acomplish that by kneeling down over the top of a mirror. then you can see what you're doing and things are put into a place where it's easier to get the razor in there.
    • Re: Shaving your ass crack

Thu, September 9, 2010 - 5:37 PM
      That is one way to do it. I found an easier way. Just do it in front of a long wall mirror. Stand with you back to the mirror, bend over, look between your legs, and it's all there and easy to see. Plenty of room to shave and do it yourself without being in an uncomfortable position, unless bending over is not something you can do.

Fri, January 27, 2006 - 12:37 PM
    I've had difficulty with that as well, and even when it goes well it's complicated, difficult and I seem to miss spots.

I've had more luck with a friend helping me out and doing it for me. Kind of embarassing to ask, but if you find a friend who also wants his ass shaved, you're in the same boat and it's not bad. And .. once you do it once, it's not embarassing anymore at all.

That's how I handle it.
    • Unsu...

Mon, January 30, 2006 - 7:36 AM
      I agree having a friend shave it for you is the best way. My friend and I keep each other's ass and balls shaved, it is always fun to have a helping hand with shaving.

Mon, January 30, 2006 - 11:35 AM
        How does one go about finding an ass crack shaving friend? How do you approach the topic? Is "friend" code for boyfriend, mate, etc, cause then it would be easier to approach? If not, well...

"Dude, so um, yeah, like I have this favor to ask you..."

LOL

Fri, February 3, 2006 - 11:44 AM
          I'm not sure how you would find a friend to do this, my experience was already having a friend whom I knew would help me out. As for approaching it, I would imagine you would know your friends well enough to know how/if to ask them or if they'd not be into it.

And no, "friend" isn't code for anything, I'm talking a buddy who helps with a difficult spot to reach for shaving, nothing more, no sex or anything like that.

I'm sure on the internet you could probably post for a friend to help you do this in exchange for doing it for them, but I'd imagine you'd get all kinds of odd responses.

Matt

Fri, February 3, 2006 - 8:37 PM
            >I'm sure on the internet you could probably post for a friend to help you do this in exchange for doing it for them, but I'd imagine you'd get all kinds of odd responses. <

I live in San Francisco and could only imagine what kind of responses I would get. It would probably involve chains, cuffs, a cigar, someone nicknamed Titpig and one of those rusty, in need of a good sharpening razors the old-time barbers used on beards.

I will stick to contorting myself in yoga like stretches to reach my nether regions, until a "friend" comes along that is. ;-)
            • Unsu...

Sat, February 4, 2006 - 1:06 PM
              LOL! The rusty straight razor in the hands of a man named "Titpig" is exactly the reason I contort myself into strange positions when I opt to shave down there. And that's spoken from someone who LOVES bondage and leather sex! :-)

If only we could find out if that new prescriptin cream for women's moustaches works on our ass cracks...

Sun, February 5, 2006 - 11:12 AM
              Rod, yeah, I do imagine that's what would result from an online posting..... besides that's a pretty private and sensitive area to be allowing a total stranger access to. I tend to try and find liberal-minded friends to begin with. Ones that are accepting of nudity, male body care and so forth anyway. They don't have to be into it also (although that is cool); but it's nice if they are open-minded enough to think nothing of it that those are interests of mine. From this type of friendship pool is where you can draw some 'help' with things like this.

One solo method for ass shaving that works kind-of-ok for me, is laying in the tub, with just a little bit of water (not alot). Put one leg up on the side and lean forward. It's not perfect, but it's much easier than standing and bending over or twisting contorting.

Best of luck!
          • Unsu...

Sun, April 9, 2006 - 11:41 AM
            I have had friends shave my ass crack several times. I even posted on line once, but got no responses. I'm not gay, so I prefer that it is done by a female, but there is something called "Brazilian", where everything, including the ass crack is waxed. I found it quite painful to have done, so I told a couiple of female friends of mine what I wanted and what the problem was (pain and money) an dsaid I'd love it if someone would just shave me. To my surprise, one of them, who happened to be a hair dresser, sais she would do it. On another ocasion, two different women friends whom I got massages from did it for me. It was pretty erotic, and one of them didn't care that O got a hard on when she held it up to shave the shaft... none of these women are available to me now, but I really want to find another one soon....I'm getting way too hairy back there. I think they liked the fact that i never asked them do do anything sexual...just shave me, even though they knew I was getting an erotic thrill out of it. ( it was pretty obvious)

Sat, February 18, 2006 - 8:11 AM
      I go natural myself so have no interest in being reciprocated with, but I'm not not particularly squeamish and would be willing to do such a thing for someone, as long as he is meticulous with cleanliness. Aside from the discretion factor, I don't see much difference between cutting men's head-hair and removing hair from anywhere else on their bodies--I'm certainly no pro at head-hair, but I'm willing to accommodate anyone who wants to risk the consequences for a free cut...

Anyway... too bad none of you lives near me. I'm not easily shocked and would be amenable to helping you out, even if we're not well acquainted.
  • Joe
    Joe
    offline 1

Thu, February 9, 2006 - 9:18 AM
    I've found the best way to shave your own asscrack is to use of of those make-up mirrors that women use, especailly the round ones. They have lights all the way around the mirror and when you put it on the floor and squat over it your crack and hole are illuminated making it very easy to see everything and not do any damage to yourself.

Thu, March 2, 2006 - 10:30 AM
    I love to have my ass shaved total smooth, feels so much better getting fucked...so I just have some friends shave me...too hard for me to do it myself...besides, it's more fun getting shaved, especially by someone who wants to fuck you afterwards!

Thu, March 2, 2006 - 12:17 PM
      i just do it in the shower just enough pressure to cut some hair and just keep doing it until no more hair comes off in the razor a small hand held mirror and you can see if you missed do it enough times and you will be able to do it by feel

Tue, March 7, 2006 - 2:41 AM
        There was a time that I shaved my head daily and the rest of my body evey other day, so I got pretty fast at it in the shower every morning. My ass crack position was to raise one leg by putting my foot on the ledge of the tub.

Thu, March 16, 2006 - 6:52 AM
          i second that. one leg up.
          and you'll be surprised how aggressively you can shave. i couldn't believe it the first time i realized how quickly and efficiently i could shave. not sure a mach3 would work as well as just a tracer -- that way it rotates really well when you turn at the bottom of your crack from one cheek to the other.

Thu, May 11, 2006 - 11:08 AM
    I just squat in the shower with my back facing the stream of water. I reach back, spread one ass cheek with one hand and shave the opposite side with the other, then switch.

Tue, June 6, 2006 - 6:40 AM
    HMMM, I like being hairless. I have a smooth easy method if you are a tough guy. Meaning, non sensitive skin. I actually found it by accident. I was walking through the store, Dollar General, in the personal items section looking for razors and shaving cream, and I saw a product for shaveless cream for black men. You put it on dry skin, let it sit 5 to 7 minutes and then using a plastic spatula, scrape off the cream and the hair goes with it. You must follow up with a very cleansing shower. Do not scrub, rinse and rinse and rinse. I've been doing this for two years now every 3 to 4 weeks, with just a quick touch up with a razor here and there. Have I ever had a burn? Once, in the folds inside the leg joints where I didn't rinse well. The effect is as smooth and silky as, well, silk. Yes, i used on my hole, scrotum and penis and never ever had trouble.

Sat, June 10, 2006 - 7:08 PM
      What was the brand that you used? I'm quickly on my way to being permanantly hairless but I'm always interested in other products.

. . . and you said that you used candle wax and a comb ; )

Wed, June 14, 2006 - 7:26 AM
      I've used a similar sounding product before and was lucky to get away with my balls intact - my sac was burnt to a crisp with lots of pain and peeling. I got the stuff for black guys cos I thought that would help with my pubes given their thickness and texture - it got rid of the hair that's for sure, but what a cost - ouch!
      I think with this stuff you should follow the instructions and try on a test area first!

Wed, June 7, 2006 - 5:55 AM
    Getting someone esle to do it for you can make it a damn sight easier and also lots of fun ;-)

Wed, June 14, 2006 - 6:29 PM
      I think that I'll stick to my own process. The hair I'm down to for my entire body is probably equal to that you would find on one calf of an average man. (But I still like the idea of getting some one else to do "touch up" even if there isn't anything to "touch up" on!
  • Unsu...

Sun, June 18, 2006 - 2:15 AM
    I use hair removal dream for sensitive skin. It works a treat. Upon saying this, be careful...my cousin tried it and he started to get a burning sensation, so jumped in the shower quick and washed it off. I must have a strong arse, I supose!

Sat, July 8, 2006 - 5:29 AM
    Ok if you really want to keep that area tidy and silky smooth! The best method is to use an epilator (like a braun as the epilating head is smallish). Its easier to control and really effective, just put a mirror on the floor and squat over it. It does hurt the first time (really painful) but you do stay smooth for about 10 days, then wait a week to have some growth then do it again! After a couple of time it doesn’t hurt but make sure u do it every 3 weeks, if u let too much time go by and try to do it, it will hurt. (only do this if u really want a smooth crack)

Fri, October 8, 2010 - 11:01 AM
      Obviously it depends on the person how to shave your "ass crack." Someone shaving you would have to learn what is right and feels right for you. I am able to know instantly what works for me and what feels right shaving myself. I could do it by feel, but seeing what you are doing shows just what it looks like, and don't risk irritation from over shaving or missing hairs from under shaving.

I used creams and that one for black men. If they work for you, then I guess OK. I found them far too risky to tell anyone to use it for genitals and sensitive areas. They aren't for genitals and you can literally burn your skin off and be in great pain for days. I did it to my balls and just felt some slight burning, so I washed it off before it got bad. Too late. When the water hit it, the pain was serious and my testicles, if I remember, took a while to heal from the burns.

Thu, January 27, 2011 - 5:54 PM
    i had a close friend who shaved my pubes and ass on a regular basis until he took a job in another state. Now I shave only my pubic hair myself but continue looking for someone nearby who wants to shave my ass regularly. I willl do the same for him

Mon, January 31, 2011 - 7:46 AM
    I have constant success with shaving my asshole. I do it in the shower when I shave the rest of my body, with the exception that I use a regular shick face rezor to do it. Just a little more carefully.

Recent topics in "Men Who Shave Everything"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Waxing John 1 April 10, 2014
long term waxers Sam 0 March 29, 2014
hair free... doc006 0 March 22, 2014
Smooth and silky Separ8d 0 March 17, 2014