Advertisement

Driving nude.

topic posted Fri, April 2, 2010 - 1:54 AM by  Jim
Share/Save/Bookmark
I drive a semi and I drive nude a good bit. I also enjoy watching others driving by in the nude. With this in mind a would like to know how many others drive nude and let other motorist get a look. I will be yanking my tank to Corinth, MS. Leaving on saturday afternoon. Unloadding on Monday, in the morning.I will be leaving the Eldersburg, MD. area. After I unload I will. be headding to LaPlace, LA.
posted by:
Jim
offline Jim
Maryland
Advertisement
  • Re: Driving nude.

Fri, April 2, 2010 - 4:00 AM
    i love driving naked. If the trip is long enough, I strip off. During the warmer days, many guys drive with no tops on, so its no big deal. I am not out to offend and always cover up if kids are able to see in. My car is quite low and anyone can see in. Truck drivers love to keep up and get a good look. They often let one another know and they swap so they all get to see. Many often whistle or honk their horns. A handful have asked me to pull over. It is ever so freeing not to mention relaxing and the adrenalin is quite a rush too. Esp through a crowded town or city. Out in the open country, after driving for many kms, its nice to get out and stretch your legs without having to cover up. Only once, have I left the house, with only my car keys. Thats another feeling altogether. If you have never driven naked, try it. Its so adictive.
    ..........Cheers ;)

Sun, November 7, 2010 - 5:22 AM
    I have driven in the nude a few times but only at night. However, I havent worked up enough coverage to try it during the day. I get an instant erection when driving nude down the highway.

Thu, January 27, 2011 - 4:47 PM
    I love to drive nude and show off...give the truckers a dick show !
    • Unsu...

Re: Driving nude.

Mon, March 14, 2011 - 9:50 AM
      I've driven nude before also. The longest I ever drove was from Northern California to Las Vegas. Must admit I was nervous at first and even later on, I kept my shorts at my feet, for a fast pull up! I didn't seem to get any reactions from truckers, despite having a very low car. I wonder if the car was too low..and no one could actually see in? But, no matter, it was still a turn on!
  • Unsu...

Sun, August 14, 2011 - 10:36 AM
    Love driving nude here too..although I don't drive a semi I have a semi in my hand!
  • Unsu...

Tue, August 16, 2011 - 2:11 PM
    I Love driving nude too, though I usually only do it on cross-country trips...out on the highway. It's nice when I can figure out that others are driving naked as well......longest drive I did was Denver, CO to southern MO...only 40 miles of that was with shorts on. Wish there was a thing that we nude drivers could put in our windows to let others know that we are kindred souls and both likely naked!!!
    • Unsu...

Tue, August 16, 2011 - 9:38 PM
      Man, Scott, that would be awesome!
      Putting something up in the window that lets the other know that we're nudies..and most likely both naked, or at least commando and ready to be naked!!
    • Unsu...

Wed, August 17, 2011 - 8:45 PM
      Scott, I hear you there. I would love to have someone notice me like that. I'm a nudist at heart.
  • Unsu...

Wed, August 17, 2011 - 1:41 PM
    I love driving nude, and do it nearly every time I get in the car!
    • Unsu...

Wed, August 17, 2011 - 8:43 PM
      when I drive nude, I have to and I don't know why, but I have to stroke my huge penis while I'm driving. I past a few large truck the other day and one of them saw what i had in my hand and nearly crashed. this was on hwy 90/94 going to catch 39/41 he was handsome in his rear view mirror...
      • Unsu...

Wed, August 17, 2011 - 8:55 PM
        hey, same here!
        gotta play with yer cock when your driving down the hwy or driving anywhere...or doing anything!
  • Sr
    Sr
    offline 5

Sat, December 3, 2011 - 6:42 PM
    I love jacking off while driving and have done it...normally during night or on highways....When I come home from work, I jackoff in the bus - public transport. That is awesome with somebody sitting just a few seats ahead....
  • Unsu...

Sat, December 3, 2011 - 11:21 PM
    Love it...especially at night. I drive along the back country roads and when I get the urge, I pull over and walk around for a bit or have a bate in the middle of the road hehe

Fri, July 13, 2012 - 8:55 AM
    My uncle drove a semi and from a young age and i went along sometimes, I was amazed at all the people driving naked. My uncle and I used to strip off and flash our cocks at some of them, I was 13 then and still love getting naked in the car today. Thanks Uncle Pete, you're the best and your cock is pretty impressive too.

Recent topics in "Naughty Nudists"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
nudist sons... bernard 2 November 8, 2014
A man loves men for sex Mohain 0 November 3, 2014
I'm naked women Unsubscribed 0 October 17, 2014
top 5 nudist dating sites Unsubscribed 0 September 4, 2014