Advertisement

Burdizzo

topic posted Mon, July 11, 2011 - 5:42 AM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
Does anyone have any experience with a burdizzo?
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Unsu...

Re: Burdizzo

Mon, July 11, 2011 - 6:10 AM
    No, and while you might find someone, I suspect there is less interest in burdizzo today than in past years. Other methods are so much less painful, less destructive, less dangerous, that using a burdizzo is a very crude and unnecessary method to be neutered.
    • Unsu...

Mon, July 11, 2011 - 7:01 AM
      Do you have a method you would recommend?
      • Unsu...

Wed, July 13, 2011 - 5:28 AM
        I don't like to encourage anyone to do anything due to the risks involved with doing anything. I can only tell you that 151 proof vodka injections into my balls have killed them. Have done about 10 3ml injections and one 6ml injection. They got real big after the 6ml injection (about 2 weeks ago) and are finally starting to shrink again. It hurt at first, but after a few injections they went numb and there is only mild ache and discomfort for a few days. Anyone who wishes to do this should do their research. There is plenty of info on the internet that describes techniques that others have used. That is how I learned what to do, and not do, and I have not had any harmful or negative consequences, other than my nuts are no longer producing testosterone (and I presume sperm). Right now they are larger than normal due to the 6ml injection. But I expect they will shrink again to be small and hard again. Video of injection posted on xtube.com
        • Unsu...

Wed, July 13, 2011 - 5:40 AM
          Thanks for the advice.
          • Re: Burdizzo

Mon, July 18, 2011 - 4:06 PM
            Got real drunk one night and used my 18 inch burdizzo on my left testicle. Even drunk I could not leave it on the lenght of time I was told because of the intense pain. It did however seem to work as that testicle is now about the size of a shelled peanut.

Tue, July 19, 2011 - 1:32 AM
    A burdizzo is more fun for the man clamping it shut on your cords than for you - very effective if the man knows what he's doin though. An experience ya wont forget.
    • Unsu...

Thu, July 21, 2011 - 8:49 AM
      i had my ramms burdizzod in earlier times, or sometimes banded. it went well.
      for self doing you have to cool down your sac before clamping. tye strong the sac and hang it in ice water. after tenn minutes the sac and the eggs are numb for all mods and handlings, beating with a hammer...
      • Unsu...

Thu, July 21, 2011 - 9:04 AM
        The ice water will numb them enough?

Thu, July 21, 2011 - 11:20 AM
          I might that just to see if I could close it on the right side cords. Ice water I never though of.

Thu, July 21, 2011 - 11:39 AM
            before you do it, look at the video on MaleBodyMods of eunuchatlast lusing the burdizzo on himself. it will make it a lot easier if you have some idea of what you are doing.
            • Unsu...

Fri, July 22, 2011 - 2:58 AM
              ThanksI will look at it.

Fri, July 22, 2011 - 8:40 AM
                My balls were harvested surgically ...the annoying thing is the cords that remain ...seems to me that would be a side affect with the burdizzo...the residual would be lots dead tissue and testicles inside the scrotum. I am going to have my severed cords shortened and my scrotum skin removed...seems easy on a eunuch but I am told it is more complicated than it first appears to get the result smooth rather than full of scars.
        • Unsu...

Tue, July 26, 2011 - 9:06 AM
          try it self: tying first the sac and hang it in a cup filled with ice pieces and the ice will cool. you can needle after ten minutes and see that all is numb, you will nailing them without any pain...

Sun, August 3, 2014 - 10:30 AM
        And if you were are Ram, or a goat or a sheep, or a calf this would be a relevant point to make. Adult human male teste cords are thick, and resistant to crushing.

Sun, August 3, 2014 - 1:58 PM
          This is the same point I try to make when someone talks about doing a quick clamp, and is exactly why the fail rate is so high. Clamp for thirty minutes and it's done.

Sat, August 2, 2014 - 11:37 PM
    I wanna you destroy my testicle without any anesthesia!
    I want to feel whole and to see how do you crush and rip out my testicles!
    Thanks

Mon, August 4, 2014 - 11:49 PM
      you have no idea of the pain involved. Use lidocaine and leave the clamp closed at least for 10 to 15 minutes and it might work.

Tue, August 5, 2014 - 1:07 AM
        10 or 15 minutes if you want to do it again. Go for 30 minutes and yes, use lidocaine or xylocaine

Tue, August 5, 2014 - 5:38 AM
    Find someone who has the experience in using a burdizzo who will make sure the job is done properly.

Tue, August 5, 2014 - 10:49 AM
      Why not just inject them with alcohol and be done with it for sure?

Wed, August 6, 2014 - 1:43 PM
        Hi
        I clamped mine with a home made clamp that worked on one. so redesigned it and clamped again it worked , I clamped for over an hour

Recent topics in "Castration - Orchiectomy"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Orchiectomy Day ND 16 August 29, 2014
So How is everyone today scotty 0 August 29, 2014
seeking cutter ivan 2 August 17, 2014
Need help with explaination Karl 3 July 31, 2014
Hi All scotty 0 July 19, 2014