Advertisement

Castration by elastorator

topic posted Wed, November 23, 2011 - 8:03 PM by  MERV
Share/Save/Bookmark
Hi there i am wanting to castrate myself with an elestorator.I have had a band on my balls for 8 mins and cut it off.does anyone know how long i need to keep the band on untill my balls die and how long before i cut the balls and sack off
posted by:
MERV
Advertisement
  • Unsu...

Re: Castration by elastorator

Mon, December 5, 2011 - 5:25 AM
    with icecooling i have had banded my sac about a half hour and played with squeezing and hammer beating the numb sac and eggs.
    i believe more than a half hour the banding is diostoring the eggs . after this time you have to go for the docs for opening the elastrator.
    with icecooling you wouldnt feel any hurts until the eggs are dead.
  • Re: Castration by elastorator

Tue, January 31, 2012 - 10:24 PM
    I have tried to be castrated but have not been able to stand the pain longer than 25 minutes.
    From what I understand it would take about 3 hours for them to die and to be safe 24 hours with the band on.
    But be careful if you cut, you could bleed to death. beest to have a doctor take them off, I am considering that it is much safer.
  • Re: Castration by elastorator

Sun, February 26, 2012 - 12:56 PM
    ive banded my balls many times over about a years time. ive lasted about 30 min with ice. one day i must have ruptured something and my left ball grew at least twice its size while my right ball shrink. i havent banded again since. im planning to eventually go the surgical route.
  • Unsu...

Sun, February 26, 2012 - 1:42 PM
    The longest time I could keep the band on was 45 min.. It didn't cause any damages. I've heard of a guy who said that he kept the band on for 2 hours without problems but I doubt it. One cutter here said you must leave the band on for 12 hours before cutting the scrotum and the balls off at that point their is little sensation but the problem his how long can you keep the band on before the scrotum start to be numb. After a certain time you'll reach the point of no return, which means that you can not cut the band off because it'll be too dangerous, At that point you'll either have to cut through the nut sac your self leaving about 1/2" stump to prevent the band from slipping off or else you'll have to go to ER, the remaining of tissue will fall off 15 days later or if you don't have the gut to cut your own sac you'll have to go emergency room, they won't have no choice but complete the work. Leaving the ball sac into place till it fall off by it self, is a bad idea because it'll smell really bad and it'd be to dangerous for gangrene. Play castration with elastrator band is fine but but it's one of the worst way to get castrated. Alcool injection would be preferable with less pain and it will leave no bad scar on under your dick.
  • Unsu...

Sun, February 26, 2012 - 2:14 PM
    My maximum time with orange bands is 45 minutes.. (a lot of times) and no damage at all. It is clear that it dependens on a different factors as other people said before.
    • Unsu...

Wed, March 21, 2012 - 6:03 AM
      if you will cool the tied sac in icewater, it will be complete numb so long as you want. but because you will feel no numb it could be dangerous over the point of noreturn....

Recent topics in "Castration - Orchiectomy"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Orchiectomy Day ND 15 Today, 7:40 PM
seeking cutter ivan 2 August 17, 2014
Burdizzo Unsubscribed 25 August 6, 2014
Need help with explaination Karl 3 July 31, 2014