Advertisement

How can a man find a woman to peg him?

topic posted Wed, April 6, 2011 - 3:12 PM by  Ruby
Share/Save/Bookmark
Many men want to find a woman to peg them - and it won't happen by posting short posts that say something like ,"I'm in San Francisco and looking for a woman to peg me!"
Finding a woman to have a relationship with who enjoys pegging requires a concerted effort on an alternative dating site...I wrote about it here:

peggingparadise.com/blog/201...e-peggee/

If you just want the pegging and not the relationship...go find a pro domme! Don't pursue the strap-on instead of the woman...

peggingparadise.com/blog/201...strap-on/
posted by:
Ruby
California
Advertisement
  • Re: How can a man find a woman to peg him?

Thu, April 7, 2011 - 11:04 AM
    but the pros want a crazy amount of money ive tried also web sites but i have to pay to get the messages

Thu, April 7, 2011 - 1:20 PM
      Unfortunately many things cost money these days. The best free website I know is FetLife.com. It's not set up so much as a dating site - more like social networking...but I have met a couple of men there. Another site is straponpeople.com but that seems to be over-run with men who exchange crude remarks and pictures/videos and not a good place to find women. I detailed how to do this in my article.

There just aren't enough women to go around (who are into pegging), I know. But I'm just sayin' - if you don't put some effort into your profile, your pics, your introduction messages...then you don't have a chance of standing out. I detailed how to do this in my article. "Please do me" messages don't work.

Best of luck to you.
  • Unsu...

Re: How can a man find a woman to peg him?

Fri, April 8, 2011 - 2:54 PM
    Or perhaps one could help his current mate/gf explore his body... there are times a woman can shy away from going further for not knowing what her man would do or say if she were to explore him. Good heart to heart open talk helps much in this respect. In other words its more likely and fun to turn existing mate in to pegging partner then to find one else ware especially when there are so few who are already in to pegging. and once that are into pegging are likely to have good satisfying partners.
    start with a massage and see if she can bring herself to using finger's .. those oily cracks are awfully slippery after all >:)

Tue, May 3, 2011 - 1:48 AM
    Ruby - When I spotted the title of this thread my first thought was "marriage, a house, two kids and a BMW convertible in her favourite colour" but I reckon your ideas pretty much encompass that option 8-)=

Tue, July 19, 2011 - 12:47 PM
      Great thread! I think there were two really important points here.

"Make sure you are approaching the girl, not just your fantasies…some guys get so caught up in their fantasies that the girl wearing the strap-on gets lost in the obsession to find the strap-on."

-and-

perhaps one could help his current mate/gf explore his body... there are times a woman can shy away from going further for not knowing what her man would do or say if she were to explore him. Good heart to heart open talk helps much in this respect.

I've had multiple partners that enjoyed pegging but I haven't met any of them on a pegging or other adult website. These were just normal girls I would have dated. I f you are in a healthy and honest relationship you should be able to discuss anything about yourself. Admittedly bringing up a subject like pegging can be difficult because of norms in our society. But if the women freaks out to the point of leaving she probably was not the right fit for you. You don't necessarily need to just put the subject out there either. You could try introducing some ass play with her or you can drop subtle hints with your body. For me its a natural reaction, if someone strokes the small of my back my ass will go right up in the air like a cat! :)

Tue, July 19, 2011 - 1:51 PM
        I love this idea. Find the woman you want to be with...establish an excellent relationship with great communication and an open, eager sexual exchange, and then just talk about it.

It can certainly be more complicated - and here's a lot more info about that for those who have not yet come across this article:
        peggingparadise.com/blog/201...o-try-it/

*This one article is getting more hit that anything I have written...tells me there are a lot of men out there who want it and are not sure how to bring it up to their partner.*

Recent topics in "Pegging 101"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Awesome Ass Men Ruby 11 Yesterday, 3:16 PM
Help, looking to convince wife corey 5 June 30, 2014
What is your favorite pegging position?? karen 48 June 28, 2014
A Question for the Gentlemen Ruby 100 June 16, 2014