Advertisement

best positions

topic posted Sun, November 18, 2007 - 8:46 AM by  misha
Share/Save/Bookmark
Looking to start a thread on best positions. I like a low table due to our respective sizes, face to face, a pillow under my butt is the next best. When were tired her leaning against the wall is good.
posted by:
misha
Boston
Advertisement
  • Re: best positions

Mon, November 19, 2007 - 4:27 PM
    What positions give the best assgasm?
    • Unsu...

Re: best positions

Fri, October 14, 2011 - 8:02 PM
      The position of the dildo while inserted is the key. While I have never outright shot my load while being penetrated, I have had what I would call assgasms. Direct stimulation of the prostate is the key. A slow pressured rub will force cum (not pre-cum) to come out after a few minutes of activity and the sensation is mini orgasms. The positions that work best for me is standing, about 2 ft from a wall while facing the wall. Lean your upper body close to the wall while bending your hips out, kind of "presenting" your ass for penetration. The angle she enters you will put pressure on your prostate.
      Other than the classic "doggy" position, a more intimate position will be on your back, knees up and then communicate, letting her know how to move as to meet her thrust. The prostate is located between your ass and balls about 2 1/2inches inside the upper wall so deep penetration will not massage your gland. Save the deep thrust for a different sensation. ;)
  • Re: best positions

Sat, September 3, 2011 - 9:18 AM
    Guy laying on his side, on a bench that is high enough for the woman to comfortably stand,one leg between the woman's, the other over her shoulder. This position gives her easy access to his cock and balls, nipples, and lips, and he can reach her nipples, too. It allows for deep penetration, and both partners can look into the others eyes while they are fucking.
  • Unsu...

Re: best positions

Mon, September 12, 2011 - 11:26 AM
    We have a couple of favorites. The first we named the "T-spoon" because of the configuration and then found that other people had used that name!

The guy lays on his back with his legs up and the girl is laying on her side, inside of him so that the two bodies form a "T" and she is sort of spooning him too. This gives really good access and eye contact!

My second favorite is riding her with her laying on her back. That way I can really use my motion to hit the right spots and hit them hard! A great thing here is eye contact too!

Another wonderful position that we do often is me on my back, her on top of me but facing away (toward my feet) and me inside of her pussy. She then puts a finger inside me and knows exactly where to go. It is not pegging proper but is super hot and definitely gets the job done!

Recent topics in "Pegging 101"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Post Pegging Video links here! Ruby 184 October 23, 2014
The Peg Stand - Introduce Yourself Ruby 419 October 19, 2014
Seven Questions from Ruby Ruby 6 September 27, 2014
Ruby's Equipment Suggestions Ruby 10 September 5, 2014