Advertisement

Getting it gone!

topic posted Fri, May 17, 2013 - 1:42 AM by  John
Share/Save/Bookmark
I have been living all my life with my junk and i want it all gone. I am married to a wonderful loving wife and she wants to cut it off but i want to do it safe and not die from it. I want it total except for my sack. i look at pictures on here and this is what i and my wife want. this has been a turn on to me since age 13 and i want to persue this. is there a safe way to do this first? My wife wants to be the one to cut it off is there anyway she can without going to the hospital? I want it gone and just want to do it safe. I love these pics on here
posted by:
John
Minneapolis
Advertisement
  • Unsu...

Re: Getting it gone!

Fri, May 17, 2013 - 2:08 AM
    You need a medical professional with surgical experience to do this. Perhaps you can find one who will assist your wife and let her have the pleasure of cutting it off. Good luck to you.
    • Re: Getting it gone!

Fri, May 17, 2013 - 2:20 AM
      Thank you so much. She really is turned on by this and i also. I have wanted it gone since age 13. I know you have to go to a Counsolor and i am seeing one June 3rd and am going to try my best to get it done. i want it all gone except my sack. Is that weird?
      • Unsu...

Re: Getting it gone!

Fri, May 17, 2013 - 2:32 AM
        Obviously, I'm probably not a good judge of what "weird" is. Do what makes you happy, just be safe about it.

Recent topics in "penectomy"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
PENIS INJECTIONS J 5 Yesterday, 11:24 PM
Banding to lose cock 30 Yesterday, 11:19 PM
What do partners like? bentboi 19 August 29, 2014
testicles or penis Peter 29 August 26, 2014