Advertisement

Meatotomy or subincision?

topic posted Wed, June 13, 2012 - 12:48 PM by  Tommy
Share/Save/Bookmark
I'm thinking of getting one of them but which you reckon offer the most pros over cons? Also, anyone got any experience in doing it?
posted by:
Tommy
Advertisement
  • Meatotomy or subincision?

Wed, June 13, 2012 - 12:59 PM
    Do you have any other mods, like a Prince Albert? Start gradually, since the meatotomy and later the subincision are difficult to repair if you change your mind, and rather prejudice other mods.
    I have a PA and a below glans subincision. If I had started with the meatotomy I wouldn't have been able to keep my PA.
    Regards
    Paul
  • Re: Meatotomy or subincision?

Wed, June 13, 2012 - 8:07 PM
    A subincision doesn't add much to the experience with the exception of exposing more of the urethra at the tip. It's also easier to live with. I suggest you start with that before committing to a full meatotomy.

You may regret having a meatotomy after getting it only to realize you have to live with it for the rest of your life. I've learned to love mine, but it wasn't my feelings when I first completed the cut.

Thu, June 14, 2012 - 12:27 PM
      Detach, i think you got meatotomy and subincision the wrong way round in your last post, a meatotomy is only splitting the underside of the head, yet a subincision is splitting the full length of the urethra

for the record, i started with a meatotomy, then continued to a subincision finishing at my scrotum, at the time i regretted it so i managed to fully repair it all the way back up and lived with a "normal" dick for another year until i missed the exposed feelings and hot look of a full sub too much, that i decided to cut it open again, this time all the way past the scrotum, i've had it like that since 2005 and never regretted it since the second time round.

Thu, June 14, 2012 - 8:16 PM
        Seriously?!? All this time, I thought a meatotomy was the full splitting of the glans. Well then what is that called? Simply a head splitting? Glans bisection?

Thu, June 14, 2012 - 10:51 PM
          Glans or Head Bifurcation. There is also Penile Bifurcation, but that refers to the mod of splitting the entire penis, not just the head. Bifurcation means the splitting of a main body into two parts.

Wed, September 25, 2013 - 6:37 AM
    I started with a meato and then worked my way down till I had a partial sub and then split head. Once you get started you will w3ant to continue as the feelings once you start are awesome

Wed, September 25, 2013 - 6:38 AM
    I started with a meato and then worked my way down till I had a partial sub and then split head. Once you get started you will want to continue as the feelings once you start are awesome

Wed, September 25, 2013 - 2:54 PM
    you have to start with a meato first...thats how all subcisions start, then you like how it looks and keep wondering what a little more feels like, ; and looks likes so you just keep going and going...its very addicting, your mind will be consumed with wanting to keep going..it is the most awesome feeling..it is hard to describe...but you get this inside out feeling, your cock head wont be nearly as sensitive as it once was, which is also a good thing..as you will last longer and the down time is almost nothing...no more having to stop right away after you come...again it is a complete different feeling ...drawbacks.....you can no longer stand to pee. as it goes everywhere....no cum pressure it just oozes out, it does get shorter...but..it gets fatter around. which is a good thing for women, it will start to curl inwards...but the negatives are nothing. I wouldnt trade mine or want it back normal ever again...

Sat, September 28, 2013 - 1:09 AM
      Although rarer, you can have a subincision without touching the glans — cutting from a large Prince Albert piercing. I have a small sub done that way. It means urine can pass easily whilst my pee-hole is totally filled with a big PA ring.
      There I guys with a total sub but with an intact glans.
      Paul

Sat, September 28, 2013 - 5:03 AM
        I have seen photos of at least one person who did a sub without cutting the glans. It still looks great but still allows for a place to attach and hang things from.

Mon, January 27, 2014 - 3:29 AM
          I had a PA piercing. Kept stretching it and got it up to a 00ga thickness. But it was so heavy (316 surgical stainless steel) and my little piece of skin (frenulum) thinned out so much that it eventually migrated and grew out altogether leaving me with a meatotomy. Now I want to start a sub from there... do I need a hemostat or can I just make a very small incision down each time between healings without the need for a clamp?

Tue, January 28, 2014 - 5:57 PM
            A hemostat definitely would work great. Almost no blood at all as long as you do not cut all the way to the end of where it was clamped. I'd leave about ⅛ inch uncut.

Recent topics in "penismods"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
basal penile ligament devin 3 April 13, 2014
interested in Skype fun ... soundplus 4 April 7, 2014
Your comments on this mod — photos on tribe photos Paul 4 March 30, 2014
stents or not? joshua 11 March 7, 2014