Advertisement

Manhole?

topic posted Sun, November 4, 2012 - 12:21 PM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
anyone here ever call the Manhole?.....i can get lost there for hours!
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Unsu...

Re: Manhole?

Tue, November 6, 2012 - 12:28 AM
    How is it these says
    • Unsu...

Wed, November 7, 2012 - 3:51 AM
      hit or miss.....some nights it's boring as hell.....other nights you can't keep up with all the messages.....still have a good time there
  • Re: Manhole?

Tue, November 6, 2012 - 4:58 AM
    What is the Manhole??
    • Unsu...

Wed, November 7, 2012 - 3:52 AM
      it's a free phone sex line.....lots of twisted pervs, college frat types, older guys, etc.....anything and everything

Wed, January 23, 2013 - 7:44 AM
        DOES ANYONE HAVE THE NUMBER?
        SURE COULD USE THE "OUTLET"..LIVING IN THE COLD TUNDRA OF THE NORTH!
        JOCK

Wed, January 23, 2013 - 9:59 AM
          ALSO interested in the number - need some heat to combat the current cold (below zero) snap !!! BILL (musjoc@aol.com)

Thu, November 8, 2012 - 6:45 PM
    what's the number??
    never heard of it, but used to call a certain number way back in the 60s and jacked
    Jock
  • Unsu...

Wed, December 19, 2012 - 5:15 AM
    fuck same here sometimes the manhole is full of pervs for some really hot fonbone! 218-936-8888 only domestic long distance charges apply...I've met some of the most twisted fucks on manhole
  • Unsu...

Thu, December 20, 2012 - 12:54 AM
    fucking some nights I come home all partied up and just want to continue hitting the pipe and edging my COCK, love the MANHOLE, have a few pnp PIG bros I can get lost with in perverted, gooning, edging bliss. HAIL COCK!
    • Unsu...

Thu, December 20, 2012 - 5:18 AM
      same here fucker, sometimes spend all 360 allotted minute time bating there and have to dial in again for more! Some of the sickest pervs are there bud, fuckin hot!
      • Unsu...

Wed, January 2, 2013 - 10:33 AM
        I've lost whole days in the manhole....and you're right about the pervs....I've had some of the hottest, sickest, most twisted bates with guys here....some nights are p do central.....can't keep up with all the private messages and private chat requests.....definitely worth the time!
        • Unsu...

Sat, January 19, 2013 - 10:33 PM
          had some incredible sick twisted marathon bate sessions on that line ... used to hook up with one dude especially and we'd talk for hours & cum 5 or 6 times
  • Unsu...

Thu, December 20, 2012 - 12:56 AM
    fucking some nights I come home all partied up and just want to continue hitting the pipe and edging my COCK, love the MANHOLE, have a few pnp PIG bros I can get lost with in perverted, gooning, edging bliss. HAIL COCK!

Mon, July 29, 2013 - 8:43 AM
      anyone have the customer service #? Used to love this line but now the regular # doesnt work for me.... HAIL PNP

Recent topics in "Dirty phone sex man to man"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
#1 Dating Site For BBW and their admirers! Angle 0 Yesterday, 10:13 PM
HORNY BI DAD Alex 3 September 1, 2014
Son looking to phone with top Daddy Unsubscribed 1 September 1, 2014
FREE Gay Chat line - Tons of pedo pervs Rob 0 August 27, 2014