Advertisement

Manhole?

topic posted Sun, November 4, 2012 - 12:21 PM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
anyone here ever call the Manhole?.....i can get lost there for hours!
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Unsu...

Re: Manhole?

Tue, November 6, 2012 - 12:28 AM
    How is it these says
    • Unsu...

Wed, November 7, 2012 - 3:51 AM
      hit or miss.....some nights it's boring as hell.....other nights you can't keep up with all the messages.....still have a good time there
  • Re: Manhole?

Tue, November 6, 2012 - 4:58 AM
    What is the Manhole??
    • Unsu...

Wed, November 7, 2012 - 3:52 AM
      it's a free phone sex line.....lots of twisted pervs, college frat types, older guys, etc.....anything and everything

Wed, January 23, 2013 - 7:44 AM
        DOES ANYONE HAVE THE NUMBER?
        SURE COULD USE THE "OUTLET"..LIVING IN THE COLD TUNDRA OF THE NORTH!
        JOCK

Wed, January 23, 2013 - 9:59 AM
          ALSO interested in the number - need some heat to combat the current cold (below zero) snap !!! BILL (musjoc@aol.com)

Thu, November 8, 2012 - 6:45 PM
    what's the number??
    never heard of it, but used to call a certain number way back in the 60s and jacked
    Jock
  • Unsu...

Wed, December 19, 2012 - 5:15 AM
    fuck same here sometimes the manhole is full of pervs for some really hot fonbone! 218-936-8888 only domestic long distance charges apply...I've met some of the most twisted fucks on manhole
  • Unsu...

Thu, December 20, 2012 - 12:54 AM
    fucking some nights I come home all partied up and just want to continue hitting the pipe and edging my COCK, love the MANHOLE, have a few pnp PIG bros I can get lost with in perverted, gooning, edging bliss. HAIL COCK!
    • Unsu...

Thu, December 20, 2012 - 5:18 AM
      same here fucker, sometimes spend all 360 allotted minute time bating there and have to dial in again for more! Some of the sickest pervs are there bud, fuckin hot!
      • Unsu...

Wed, January 2, 2013 - 10:33 AM
        I've lost whole days in the manhole....and you're right about the pervs....I've had some of the hottest, sickest, most twisted bates with guys here....some nights are p do central.....can't keep up with all the private messages and private chat requests.....definitely worth the time!
        • Unsu...

Sat, January 19, 2013 - 10:33 PM
          had some incredible sick twisted marathon bate sessions on that line ... used to hook up with one dude especially and we'd talk for hours & cum 5 or 6 times
  • Unsu...

Thu, December 20, 2012 - 12:56 AM
    fucking some nights I come home all partied up and just want to continue hitting the pipe and edging my COCK, love the MANHOLE, have a few pnp PIG bros I can get lost with in perverted, gooning, edging bliss. HAIL COCK!

Mon, July 29, 2013 - 8:43 AM
      anyone have the customer service #? Used to love this line but now the regular # doesnt work for me.... HAIL PNP

Recent topics in "Dirty phone sex man to man"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
HORNY BI DAD Alex 14 February 17, 2015
Manhole line is back up HornyLatinBoy 1 February 10, 2015
nasty kinky chat text Eric 1 February 2, 2015
get twisted on the phone Unsubscribed 1 February 2, 2015