Advertisement

Pluto Transit conjunct Part of Fortune

topic posted Sat, September 19, 2009 - 4:27 PM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
I've this transit coming up in the next few years. Have any of you ever experienced a conjunction, square or opposition to their Part of Fortune from transiting Pluto? What happened?
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Re: Pluto Transit conjunct Part of Fortune

Tue, September 22, 2009 - 7:29 PM
    Hi Farhana..my pof is close to my Taurus sun in the second. When Pluto opposed them, I found my "dream home"...lots of land and an old farm house that needed lots of work...so it was a money pit for a while and now 14 yrs later I'm still hangin in. Though it can be expensive to maintain, I do love it...it's like a retreat. My friends call the 'the ponderosa". Now I have goats and well, too much grass but I do have my privacy which is the main reason I wanted it. So hey, Pluto could just bring you a gold mine....

Wed, August 10, 2011 - 2:28 AM
      Hi Cindy, my natal pluto opposites my part of fortune in 10th house, I want to find the meaning of it ... I want to know if it's maybe the reason why I have been so lucky with material things. Would you please tell me your birthday and exact time of birth, I'm very interested in reading your chart

Sat, December 10, 2011 - 4:46 PM
    i am now but have so much else going on as well Second saturn return pluto conj venus & chiron etc etc neptune square sun . .so can;t really say
    all i know is finances are to be looked at and my lifestyle & relationship.
    I have sat conj nept 12th house libra natal All i can say is thank goodness for the earth

Fri, June 29, 2012 - 9:28 AM
    Yes I had a Pluto conj Part of fortune,when I became pregnant with my Firs son and during pregnancy Pluto moved back and forwards and at the time of his Birth it conjunct almost exact with my PART OF FORTUNE. He became a scorpio boy and he brought so much joy and screaming at the same time.I love him to bits and he loves me like no one ever ...Crazy

Recent topics in "Pluto Transits"