Advertisement

Transit to Pluto vs. Pluto Transiting...

topic posted Sun, April 6, 2008 - 9:13 AM by  Rachy
Share/Save/Bookmark
So I have been hanging out with my Tia the last few days, and her free-spirit reminds me about all the Uranian energy in my life. Uranus is the closest planet to my midheaven, is in a square to my four personal planet stellium, and the first astrologer I ever visiting informed me that she looked at my chart and saw both of those as a "sign" of esoteric abilities.

Today of all days, following some New Moon intentions, I open up astro.com and find that this prediction below which is "valid for many months" is in fact the exact opposition of Uranus transiting Pluto.

So curious -- when we are discussing Pluto Transits in this tribe, are we going both ways -- transits TO pluto and BY pluto?

Thanks. Copying the prediction below just for informational purposes:

SWEEPING CHANGES...

Valid during many months: Now is the time to make sweeping changes, not only in your consciousness, but also in the circumstances in which you live. Conditions that have been developing slowly will force major changes upon you now. If you are flexible, you will be able to start a whole new phase of life, even though you may have thought that the time for new starts in your life is past. You will have a new birth of awareness, and you will be able to deal with your life unhampered by old patterns of thought that have limited you.

But if you cannot adapt and be flexible, this will be a period of great turmoil and stress as you try desperately to hold on to circumstances, possessions and relationships that no longer have any real function in your life. What you are trying to save is not something real, it is only an illusion.

The impetus for change may come through persons who present you with many upsetting surprises, all of which show that your life is no longer what is was. The key point to recognize is that this process is not bad for you, it is just upsetting at first until you get into the flow of events. It can be quite exciting and will certainly inject an element of youth into your life again, with the advantage that now you will have the wisdom to handle it properly.

The interpretation above is for your transit selected for today:
Uranus Opposition Pluto, , exact at 17:15
activity period from middle of March 2008 until middle of February 2009
posted by:
Rachy
SF Bay Area
Advertisement
  • Re: Transit to Pluto vs. Pluto Transiting...

Sun, April 6, 2008 - 10:33 AM
    sure....this tribe is for y'all - do what you like
    :)

but this particular transit is more "generational", meaning it will happen to everyone that has pluto at 24* virgo. (give or take).
    its one of the midlife trransits, like pluto square pluto, uranus opposite uranus (that should be happening for you soon too)
    and neptune square neptune. change is in the air...

Recent topics in "Pluto Transits"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Pluto conjunct capricorn ascendant/saturn conjunct scorpio mid... heather 46 June 19, 2014
What makes someone "Plutonian?" Laurel 92 June 8, 2014
Pluto Transits! Lucypur 1 June 2, 2014
Pluto Square Saturn Unsubscribed 5 May 25, 2014