Advertisement

kleem mantra

topic posted Sat, August 2, 2008 - 6:01 PM by  marquis
Share/Save/Bookmark
does anyone know about the kleem mantra? nobody cant seem to tell me anything about it. i was watching it on youtube with dr sivababa, he didnt really go into detail with it just explain that u can attract many things and its a powerful mantra if u dont know what ur doin. does anyone have any info, sites, and how one can get started? what do i need to know about this kleem?
posted by:
marquis
Phoenix
Advertisement
  • Re: kleem mantra

Sun, August 3, 2008 - 12:38 PM

"KLEEM is a seed syllable for Parvati who is a feminine aspect of the Divine, a goddess who can assist you with relationships. Some people say it is selfish to pray for a relationship, but I say it is important to ASK for what you want.

"My suggestion to you is get a Shiva-Shakti mala, made from rudraksha/crystal beads, and chant KLEEM 108 times a day on a daily basis. It will silently remedy your relationship problems."

-- Siva Baba

MANTRA: KLEEM SHREEM HREEM
    [Pronounced: KLEEM SHREEM HREEM]

www.sivababa.org/Spiritual...nships.asp

Wed, September 24, 2008 - 2:32 AM
    According to Mantra Sanketa, when the seed mantra `Klim' is revealed it is second aspect, first aspect of revelation of godess being knowledge. Knowledge of the supreme spirit manifests in the inarticulate sound called Shabda Brahman. It is indistinct Anahata. The vowels a to am denote this sound. When the consonants ka to la combine with the vowels, distinct or articulate sound is produced. Therefore `kla' stands for creation coming to the state of preservation, where knowledge assembles for activity. `i' stands for clear conception which is only a transformation of the power of perception. Bindu connotes non-dual Parashakti in the universal manifestation. It is the state where there is no assumption. It is the junction where there is fulfillment of all desires (Kamakoti). It is the state of soothing luster. This Bija is called Kamaraja Bija. The deity of this Bija is Mahalakshmi or Lalita, who is evident in two forms. As Kali, she is malign and works fear and panic in the heart of the timid and the unwary. As Lakshmi, she is benign and acts as a foster mother to the knowing and the tenacious. Thus, Klim stands for the Kriya Shakti aspect of the supreme Parashakti. It is the second stage of speech known as Madhyama. Its place of pronunciation is in the head. The vowels help the consonants to produce articulate sound when ideas begin to take the form of words.
    Klim is very powerful mantra and grants akarshana siddhi, it is said in scriptures that the flute of krishna attracted gopis since it produces a sound of 'klim'. But be sure that krishna used this attraction for scattering the seed of knowledge in bhaktas by attracting them. So, it must not be used for wordly purposes else it will bind us in shackles of maya.

Mon, November 17, 2008 - 3:00 AM
      very good explanation Atul. Klim is the Bija of Dakshina Kali and Lord Krishna. The Vaisnava Bauls used this Bija Mantra for Lord Krishna and also in the Kama Gayatri.

Sat, November 22, 2008 - 9:06 PM
    KLIM = K (karshanam / to pull or attract) + L (layam / merging into void) + I (indriam / to sense) + M (mokhanam-madhuryam / cleansing and honeyed bliss).
    The frequency of centripetal force that takes to the Origin through cleansing senses and reaching the honeyed bliss.

Application:

1. Entering the Origin
    2. Kali (Beyand Time), Krishna (The Centripetal attraction to Void / suction / Black hole )
    3. amaroli-vajroli-sahajoli
    4. Samadhi
    5. Love

Fri, March 12, 2010 - 1:54 AM
      very nice explanation Atul. When on net I mostly read it as KamDev mantra, I felt something is wrong in expalantion.

This is actually beej mantra of Goddess MahaLaxmi.

U said it is Kriya skati also ( I think Kriya skahti roop of Goddess is depiccted by Goddess MahaKali) is not it?

Sat, March 27, 2010 - 5:40 PM
        No, I still think it is a Kama bija becuae it attracts and can instill an appreciation for love, and I think even lust, if chanted by itself.

Wed, March 17, 2010 - 1:51 AM
    At the end of the scripture Markandeya Chandi, there is a traditional ending hymn called the Kunjika Stotram. Here the explanation to the Devi mantra is given. The full mantra is,
    Aim Hreem Kleem Chamunda_yi Bichhe.
    Kleem means Kali or Mahakali, the essence of all time in the Universe. Kali also means the Power of God that swallows or conquers time or Death. Kalayate Kala Kali.
    Kleem is also known as Kaama bija in Vaishnava Tantras. Here, Kleem invokes the intoxicating Love for God. Kaama means passionate love. (you must have heard of Kamasutra?) But here it directs your love energy towards whatever form of God you worship.

Sat, March 27, 2010 - 5:46 PM
      Thank you. I tend to use Krim (kreem) as the Kali bija. I think Klim can work as a more gentle substitute because it has the letters 'k' and 'l' in common with Kali's name, and makes a flowing and rhythmical sound with Her name. This is just an opinion, of course.

Thu, June 24, 2010 - 6:50 AM
    Hello Dear,
    This is a great question...but unfotunately the total answer cannot be told in public. This is one of the bheejams in the pancha bheejams of the cosmos and this represents pure Saatwikam. This is the third bheejam in the order and should not be practised alone. Wrongful practice can cause cosmic consequences and one may become in-eligible for the whole life span. Unfrotunately, I cannot tell you more than this in this blog.

Sun, August 1, 2010 - 11:08 AM
      How does one start on this path?I need at least a baby step beyond where I am-complete ignorance.

Mon, August 2, 2010 - 7:36 PM
        Vani,

Needs to have will for it and then take refuge of an Realizer-Guide.

Love..........................Kulavadhuta Satpurananda...............................
  • Unsu...

Re: kleem mantra

Sun, August 1, 2010 - 11:44 AM
    kleem sanskrit
    klm protophonetic
    kalem hebrew
    calum gaelic

K,L,and M are consecutive letters- the 11th, 12th and 13th in PF
  • Unsu...

Re: kleem mantra

Tue, September 7, 2010 - 6:51 PM
    Rebellious still and can’t accept a guru but do want to get in, it’s risky but still give this a read.

Kleem is kama beejam - source of the feeling that accompanies an unsatisfied state - possibly ‘a logic’ not ‘the logic’ (the final one). So knowing or practising this won’t hurt nor would it liberate your soul.

But trying to know Kleem might put you off the practice (if you are practising pranayama in some form). The reason why Kleem hurt or scare is because it evokes that ‘want’ in you and let you know how you would feel if you are to let go your individual ego (die) but you could feel/sense ‘the need’ to do a lot more or to not let go. A very physical awareness that convey the message that your ego as an individual is gone but your senses remind you that there is lot more work that needs to be done. You know this sense of duty because you know you are not yet dead (completely).

If you look at this from a scientific point of view you could notice possibly this is the driving force behind ‘mother nature’. Every time she precipitate is pure form (something like a tornado) which possibly also destroys the force behind it (the wind) along with the action, but later nature comes back in another form (because the previous force was self destructed) and does it’s duty.

Now you know what is kleem. Just joking :)

How to practice: start with this poem,

Kleem is already inside (location is below navel)
    what she need is space, (clarity of thought to focus)
    to express, she is ready (communicate her presence)
    to shape when you are, (prepare physically and mentally)
    calm, slow and long breath (calm your mind and meditate)
    tummy not empty and you (you would feel hungry and/or thirsty)
    are waiting, as if like a lover (clear and only focus)
    she would precipitate not here (don’t focus below navel, dark forces)
    but on top of the head (she comes from the top not bottom)
    she is dark, lovely, here - ‘feel this part yourself’
    just for a purpose, and not (anyone can achieve this stage)
    for you nor me (can’t teach how to progress ahead)
    her logic is the lack of logic (mere purpose and duty like mother)
    she is none other than (full of mercy and love)
    our mother Parvathy (to bless all those who believe)
    She belongs to him. (use your heart not brain)

In a yogic stage known as Thuriyatheetham, you hopefully understand that Parvathy would only leave something to go back to Shiva and when she leaves her logic (of no logic) remains back. A Yogi who can clearly distinguish between this logic (need to go because duty is over or is elsewhere) and lack of logic (need to go to come back later) won’t feel the fear of death and could travel beyond.

I know, the whole thing sound very strange and confusing but the truth is equally not that simple. I am just typing...for you. I know I haven’t done justice to the topic but still my 2c.

Take care.