Advertisement

appearance & traits (scorpio rising)

topic posted Sat, March 27, 2010 - 8:43 AM by  Tom
Share/Save/Bookmark
Hello to everyone particularly Scorpio risings (i have scorpio.rising too)

(sorry for my bad english skills - im from spain)

i have a couple questions to you about Scorpio-Ascendant-appearance-trait-habits

first question about appearance
1. Do you have small and narrow eyes, and particularly if you going outdoor they become more smaller and narrow?
2. Do you have a big or broad nose, and an big/broad head?
3. Do you have a difficult skin(oily) ?
4. thick eyebrows?
5. somewhat hairy body(chest,arms,legs) ?
6. broud shoulder, but slim arms ans legs?

trait-habits
1. are you a petty person and often pedantic?
2. are you a very honest and straightforward person?
3. are you often quiet and reserved(silent)?
4. do you make often a big impact on opposite sex, are they fascinated and often interested in you, and do you often try to manipulate them?
5. are you a very stubborn person?
6. are you a very generous and authentic person, and do others feel better when they talk with you since you so authentic and real person
7. do often play power-games with people particularly if you disappointed by them, play power-games with them, ignoring them provoking, and generally at times a manipulative behavior?
8. do you often hate it if somebody gives commands or commanding behavior?
9. do you like sex very much, particularly the extreme stuff ?
10. are you a very jealous/vindictive person but often dont show it?
11. are you a complicated person, often have arguments with others- with your family members,peers,authorities?
12. do you often have a love/hate relationships with the opposite sex
13. do hate lies, and often uncover them, see through people and their lies, do you see them as weak people who lies?
posted by:
Tom
offline Tom
Advertisement
  • Re: appearance & traits (scorpio rising)

Sat, March 27, 2010 - 4:16 PM
    hi there and my eyes aren't too small bc of my virgo sun they say we pretty clear eyes and kinda big too *i thinlk... and yessssss i have the huge 4head XD lol thats why i try to wear bangs often lol those are my favorites um my eye brows are thin i don't have too much hair and yeah i have the broad shoulds lawl ha and slim arms when i was younger i used to be very petty but thanks to my taurus mom im more kind, and thoughtful :3 i am quiet lol and having a scorpio asc plus a cappy moon makes it..well increases it more .. and w/ the honesty thing ... i don't lie but i always think of others feelings im not really blunt... and i won't say the truth if i feel it'll hurt their feelings
    and no well i don't think im stubborn i'd like to say im pretty fair i can stand to hear both sides yet my dad describes me as stubborn..but he's kinda evil he's an aries w/ a scorpio moon..an unevolved scorpio moon.... he's so manipulating,jealous and uhh >.> i think im pretty generous im not sure if pll feel better when they talk to me.. i don't talk to many pll...im pretty shy, but i always listen to my mom and give her advice when she needs it and she loves it lol i can't stand lies>.> my pisces brother lies in my face all day every day ...*literally.. no offense other pisces.... and sex .. ahh >.> no ...its still pretty akward to me ..its so weird just hearing it or saying makes my stomach curl... out of shyness lol ..its forieng to me XD

i hope that answers most of them :3

Sat, March 27, 2010 - 4:29 PM
    Hi Tom! I took the easy way out by copying your questions

1. Do you have small and narrow eyes, and particularly if you going outdoor they become more smaller and narrow? No-normal-sized eyes
    2. Do you have a big or broad nose, and an big/broad head? No- a very small nose. My hat size is pretty large, though!
    3. Do you have a difficult skin(oily) ? No
    4. thick eyebrows? NO
    5. somewhat hairy body(chest,arms,legs) ? No- very hairless except for my head
    6. broud shoulder, but slim arms ans legs? Broad shoulders, but not slender arms and legs

trait-habits
    1. are you a petty person and often pedantic? No
    2. are you a very honest and straightforward person? Depends -(I just noticed that's a funny answer!)
    3. are you often quiet and reserved(silent)? Yes
    4. do you make often a big impact on opposite sex, are they fascinated and often interested in you, and do you often try to manipulate them? Yes
    5. are you a very stubborn person? No
    6. are you a very generous and authentic person, and do others feel better when they talk with you since you so authentic and real person- Yes
    7. do often play power-games with people particularly if you disappointed by them, play power-games with them, ignoring them provoking, and generally at times a manipulative behavior? Yes. I have to really be upset, though, and it's hard to upset me
    8. do you often hate it if somebody gives commands or commanding behavior? ALWAYS! They have no right!
    9. do you like sex very much, particularly the extreme stuff ? Sometimes
    10. are you a very jealous/vindictive person but often dont show it? Only when there's a good reason
    11. are you a complicated person, often have arguments with others- with your family members,peers,authorities? No
    12. do you often have a love/hate relationships with the opposite sex. No
    13. do hate lies, and often uncover them, see through people and their lies, do you see them as weak people who lies? I can tell when people are deceiving me, but often ignore it because I'm unsure of my instincts and want to see the best in everyone.
  • Unsu...

Re: appearance & traits (scorpio rising)

Sat, March 27, 2010 - 4:49 PM
    1. Do you have small and narrow eyes, and particularly if you going outdoor they become more smaller and narrow?

I think my eyes are normal sized. They are almond shaped.

My nose is proportioned to my face. My head is round and very proportioned.

I have oily skin, but I have never had acne.

4. thick eyebrows?

Yes, I have dark, thick eyebrows.

I have little to no body hair.

I have broad shoulders, and very agile, strong, muscular running legs. My arms are slim/ripped.

trait-habits

I am not petty at all.

I am honest (too honest at times), and very straight to the point. No beating around the bush with me. I try to control this, however.

Yes, I am very reserved. I always get the classic questions; "Are you mad? What's wrong?"

4. do you make often a big impact on opposite sex, are they fascinated and often interested in you, and do you often try to manipulate them?

Yes, I often attract the opposite sex. I don't find myself manipulating them though. Maybe I do subconsciously?

Very.

6. are you a very generous and authentic person, and do others feel better when they talk with you since you so authentic and real person

I am overly generous at times, and I am very loyal to the people I trust. Yes, I do seem to be the "go to" person for everyone's issues. I think I'm a good listener. It's also a good skill to have for future "dirt" on someone ;)

7. do often play power-games with people particularly if you disappointed by them, play power-games with them, ignoring them provoking, and generally at times a manipulative behavior?

All the time.

It depends on the situation. I find power to be attractive. I have an immense attraction to women who are in complete control of their lives. No BS. Ambition is such an attractive quality; a rare quality that so many people lack.

9. do you like sex very much, particularly the extreme stuff?

Yes. I've been in some really risky situations. I've had some pretty wild experiences.

I think all Scorpios or Rising Scorps possess some level of vindictiveness or jealousy.

11. are you a complicated person, often have arguments with others- with your family members,peers,authorities?

I am very complex, yes. I don't like arguments with anyone in general, but if need be, I will argue. I think of arguing or debating to be a powerful exercise in communicating...as ridiculous as that might sound.

Definitely. Women are interesting.

13. do hate lies, and often uncover them, see through people and their lies, do you see them as weak people who lies?

Like glass, buddy! People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Sun, March 28, 2010 - 11:02 PM
    First Questions:

No. I have large blue eyes.

No. My nose is small to medium sized and round in shape.

No. My skin is usually neither too oily nor too dry but if it had a tendency to go one way it would be dry.

4. thick eyebrows?
    Medium.

Not hairy at all. Not to mention it is is blonde :)

6. broad shoulder, but slim arms ans legs?
    I definitely have broad shoulders but my legs and arms are more muscular and toned.

Traits/Habits
    No.

Yes, extremely (Mars in Capricorn in the third house only makes this more true).

Can be, but I am a Gemini Sun and a Taurus Moon so I do like to socialize. However, when in a situation where I don't know anyone I will be more reserved. I am definitely a fan of being one on one, though I do the group thing well, I prefer the intensity of one on one conversations.

Yes I do make an impact but no I don't because I'd feed bad. I'm sure I would if I didn't have such a conscious about it -- however, I am also interested in the same sex so perhaps it would also be construed as leading them on if I did that.

Yes, I can be in times. I am more particular than stubborn though -- I know what I like.

Definitely. I'd hope I come across that way because I do mean everything genuinely otherwise I don't say it.

No really. I have a tendency to argue when upset but I don't like to waste my time with power games of the ego.

Yes -- but that rarely happens to me. I do not like working for other people.

Yes.

10. are you a very jealous/vindictive person but often don't show it?
    I can be but I try to see beyond that side of myself.

Yes, very much so with the complicated part. I do tend to argue as I mentioned earlier.

Not really applicable, but no.

Yes. But it's not so much lies of friends and family (because I don't associate with those types. However, I do like to delve into the lies of governmental agencies and the government, the FDA, big Pharma, and the government fear and control.
    • Unsu...

Mon, March 29, 2010 - 11:37 PM
      Nope i have medium-large light brown eyes

I have a medium nose nothing overpowering

Nothing to dry and nothing too oily

4. thick eyebrows?
      Medium

nope i have peach fuzz thank goodness, but since i shave my legs those arent light anymore

nope

trait-habits
      no? or not that i know of

nope since im sun in taurus and moon in cancer i often care too much to hurt people's feelings i keep what i have to say to myself

extreamley, i keep to myself and mind my business

I think i have the "im into you but idk why" but nothing like facinated im nothing to be facinated about sadly, and i dont manipulate my sun in taurus doesnt let me

Yeah i have alot of the most stubborn signs in me

Yeah people come to me for their go-to person to let out all their emotions because i listen and dont really say anything judgemental or anything

Nothing manipulative but if i like someone i'll act like if i dont i guess you can say ignoring them or hiding my feelings

God i cant tell you how much i can't stand someone telling me what to do, i WON'T do it

Never had sex, im 18 yeah kinda shameful but i havent been in love and im not having sex with someone im not in love with

VERY jealous, not vindictive..

Yeah im complicated but thats just cause we're the 'no one gets me' type right? haha

Nope, i love them (just exclude the cocky assholes)

I can see RIGHT through lies just by looking at them. thannnnkkk youuuu scorpio rising!

Tue, March 30, 2010 - 4:25 AM
    Hah hah... Yes to all
    1. Yeah, people often think i have brown eyes when they meet me outside, yet when I am relaxed they realise I have blue eyes...Dumbasses

2. Yes, a distinguishable feature of mine, tho I cant compete with Adrien brody, yet he doesnt have a Scorpio Ascendant. During puberty it got bigger (no sexual pun intended) and a girl noticed and pointed it out... Of all the things to get bigger, I was embaressed by my nose standing out so much.

3. Excessively dry. Does that count?

4. Excessively thick...too thick.... Help

5. Yeah, tho not excessive, but chest hair, very hairy legs, slight hair on the curvature of my back... Sorry folks especially to anyone whos eating

6. Yeah

As for the traits and Habits, I'd say I am capable and have experienced all of them, but then I think these are just typical human characteristics..maybe they show up more in people with strong Pluto/Scorpio elements in their charts, not just a Scorpio rising

Fri, April 2, 2010 - 1:24 PM
      Hmmm interesting. Here's my answers:

No they're on the big side...

Again, no, my nose is small and forehead is medium bur concave (roundish).

No, if anything, its more on the dry side.

4. thick eyebrows?

Thin-medium.

For my heritage, im quiet smooth.

Broad shoulders. yes. but my arms and legs are on the full side.

trait-habits
      Very much so!

Used to be when I was younger but im rather bold/assertive and outspoken now a days.

Yes but no to the manipulation part.

Used to be, but certain experiences forced me to become more flexible and forgiving.

Yep.

No I dont.

Most definately! Brings out the rebellious side in me.

Erm, NO COMMENT! lol

Jelous? No. but possesive? Yes, if I'm emotionally involed.

I love peace at all cost, but I'd say my mind is complex. However, I'm simple to read...

Only if I'm emotionally involed.

Who doesnt?
  • Unsu...

Sat, April 3, 2010 - 10:14 PM
    None of these descriptions seem appropriate to most Scorpio placements to me, unless they are in the last few degrees of the sign. In fact they would apply much better to Sidereal Scorpio (more or less coinciding with Sagittarius.) Us Tropical Scorps would generally be far better described as charming, graceful and easygoing (on the positive side)
    procrastinating, judgemental and potentially easy to manipulate (on the less than positive side.) But that's my opinion!

Sun, April 4, 2010 - 2:46 AM
      1. No
      2. I do have a slightly larger forehead,but that appears to be genetic
      3. no
      4. no
      5. yes on arms and legs,mild on the chest
      6. broad shoulders, proportioned arms and strong,slightly bulky legs (quads and hamstrings)

trait-habits
      1. no
      2. absolutely
      3. yes. observant. I'm either undercover or in your face
      4. yes and no. some women are strongly attracted to me, some are afraid of me
      5. very
      6. generous and sincere, yes. Some people seek me out and like what I say and my style, others don't like the direct approach and run
      7. yes,fortunately and yes, unfortunately
      8. commanding is unacceptable unless I command you to stop commanding :-)
      9. very much
      10. yes,but I show it
      11. complicated, yes, and I've been told I'd "argue with a damn stump" :-) Of course, the clever person was dodging me and found his "out"
      12. love/hate indeed. But the hate isn't an issue if the other person is sincere and treads lightly
      13. I pick up on subtle hints. body language. eye contact. the person's habits. I can understand 'some' lies in certain situations,but being lied to........IE: being deliberately deceived.......is betrayal and there is no turning back at that point. "A" lie could possibly be forgiven. A bevy of lies is a long walk off of a short peer. I don't think all liars are weak people, but most of them are ruled by fear, insecurity and/or lack of character.
  • Unsu...

Sun, April 4, 2010 - 8:42 PM
    OK, maybe I was a little unfair at first. Here goes:

Only since I moved to the desert where I have to squint in the sunlight. Otherwise, no, they are relatively large.
    Long and narrow, nose is average. Forehead relatively prominent.
    A little.
    4. thick eyebrows?
    No.
    Legs yes, otherwise no.
    Narrow shoulders, thin arms, thick legs.

trait-habits
    Don't think I'm petty, if anything a little too lenient in general.
    (Pedantic definition from dictionary.com)
    –adjective
    ostentatious in one's learning: Not really, though I'm always learning.
    overly concerned with minute details or formalisms, esp. in teaching: Yes

Yes, but I tend to try to smooth things over and can only really say things when I feel the time is right.
    Yes.
    So I'm told, but I hate to manipulate. If anything I really like to see people freely expressing themselves.
    As a mule, but in a very diplomatic way.
    I get that impression.
    Don't think so, though maybe a little provoking since I like to come out looking better (not something I'm proud of.)
    Can't stand it.
    Sex yes, extreme no.
    a little.
    Mentally very straight forward, but changeable. Arguments fairly rare, I tend to avoid them can end up actually provoking them.

Yes, I see straight through lies and like to subtly uncover them. I feel sorry for people who lie to themselves.

Sun, April 4, 2010 - 9:34 PM
    hey tom ur absolutely spot on..
    everything u said was coorect

Tue, April 6, 2010 - 3:02 PM
      Cheesecake, I can relate! I'm a Virgo sun too (but on Leo cusp whereas you're closer to Libra side). I have Taurus Moon, which is also earth. I don't think I look Scorpionic at all... I've always identified with Virgo physically. But my aura and mannerisms definitely give off Scorpio vibes a lot.

1. Do you have small and narrow eyes, and particularly if you going outdoor they become more smaller and narrow? Nope

2. Do you have a big or broad nose, and an big/broad head? Small nose, normal forehead I think, definitely not a large head

3. Do you have a difficult skin(oily) ? Nope, good skin actually

4. thick eyebrows? Very thin

5. somewhat hairy body(chest,arms,legs) ? Nope

6. broud shoulder, but slim arms ans legs? Dainty/feminine shoulders... but yes to slim arms and legs

trait-habits
      1. are you a petty person and often pedantic? Check. Ongoing battle to overcome these traits. Ugh.

2. are you a very honest and straightforward person? Often to my disadvantage

3. are you often quiet and reserved(silent)? About half the time. The other half the time I'm very extroverted, social, gregarious... I'm practically split down the middle here

4. do you make often a big impact on opposite sex, are they fascinated and often interested in you, and do you often try to manipulate them? Yes on impact and fascination/interest. Even for many of the same sex (straight I mean). Now about manipulation.... that's still mostly an unconscious thing for me. I'm trying to pay attention more, and I don't *think* that manipulation is my normal M.O., but.... maybe it is and I just don't see it yet. God, that's a scary thought.

5. are you a very stubborn person? Oh god yes I can be. I'm also very cooperative and compromising, as I have Venus and Mars in Libra. Just depends on the situation.

Yes, very much so.

7. do often play power-games with people particularly if you disappointed by them, play power-games with them, ignoring them provoking, and generally at times a manipulative behavior? *hangs head* Yes. Maybe not often but sometimes is still too often for that shit... and it's always, and only, because the other person has done something to warrant it. Also, I am very, very, VERY painfully aware when others play power games, with me and others. And that's when my fierceness starts roiling beneath the surface, and the clock starts ticking toward explosive blast of fury. Fuck, tons of people struggle through life with this mechanism, it's not just a Scorpio thing, it's a survival tactic that's oversaturated our society.

8. do you often hate it if somebody gives commands or commanding behavior? Oh god. Walk on me enough and they're gonna be fuckin SORRY later.
      ;)

9. do you like sex very much, particularly the extreme stuff ? Love/need sex often, yes. But not at all into extreme stuff. Just extreme passion. :)~

10. are you a very jealous/vindictive person but often dont show it? Uggghhhhhh. Yes.

11. are you a complicated person, often have arguments with others- with your family members,peers,authorities? Lol. I think I'm simple and that everyone is complicated. As far as conflict, arguments, confrontation.... it's only been somewhat recently, but it's a growing beast inside of me. Lately I've felt like I need to be tied down and ball-gagged to control this urge to dig the dirt out of the shadows with people. Certain people who thought I was all nice and sweet have probably had their heads spin around at what a confrontational bitch I've been. Help?

;)
      12. do you often have a love/hate relationships with the opposite sex. Nah

13. do hate lies, and often uncover them, see through people and their lies, do you see them as weak people who lies? See response to number 11, and refer to 7 and 8 for emphasis.
  • Unsu...

Thu, April 8, 2010 - 1:38 PM
    Scorpios Rising female

Answers to your questionnaire.

APPEARANCE:

* My eyes are medium sized. I have hazel eyes, in the sunlight they become sensitive to the suns rays.

* Small nose. Small head.

* I have a glow to my skin.

4. thick eyebrows?

* Medium

* Smooth skin and soft to the touch.

* When I was younger I was slim/athletic. Now that i am a bit older I've gained some weight and built muscle mass. My shoulders are strong and sturdy and can manage carrying heavy weight. Balanced proportion.

TRAIT HABITS:

* Petty? Not at all. Pedantic attention to details, yes.

* I am honest, sometimes a little too honest, where I find myself blurting out things about myself where I wish i hadn't shared. At times I would have not liked to share certain details, at the same time though, I am glad I did so. I am straightforward and I appreciate straightforwardness to be reciprocated.

* In public/events/gatherings, I am reserved and make small talk. I am not loud and I want to respect others who are around me. It's at home, in my space, where I open up and my spunky nature shines through.

* I do. I never manipulate people, in any form. I don't take advantage of people, men especially, it's uncalled for and that form of conduct is unnecessary.

* I am to a degree. I would say "patient" instead. Also, when I KNOW I can do something, I want to follow through with it, it makes me feel good knowing that I accomplished something by my own strength and power.

6. are you a very generous and authentic person, and do others feel better when they talk with you since you so authentic and real person ?

* I am extremely generous. I love giving gifts to my family and friends, it makes me happy to put a smile on there face. Sometimes, when another female is very fond of a piece of jewelery I have on, I give it to them. Material things have no significant value to me. Things come and go. When we die, our possessions are staying behind.

* If I am disappointed by someone, I will be extra cautious with them in the future. I want to protect myself, and I want to make sure they have my best interest at heart. If I find they are playing with me like a puppet, I move on, I don't bother with keeping them around. Manipulative behaviour..you're not being you anymore.

* Depending on the situation. I can take contructive criticism, and I deal with it accordingly. However, if someone is being a jerk and demanding something from me, I HOLT, and don't budge. I don't like to be pushed into anything I don't feel comfortable with doing. As far as a spouse goes, I don't mind if he tells me to do something, I will gladly do it because I respect him.
    Control freaks, aren't good to keep around.

* Personal.

* I am somewhat jealous when it come to a partner. Just because I see worth and value in a person, and I want to keep it for myself.
    Vindictive? I may have thoughts about seeking revenge, but I would never consider doing the action.

* I don't think I am complicated. I have my own thoughts and opinions, as do others. When strong personalities clash, the world doesn't end. Just agree to disagree and bring the atmosphere down to a cool level again.

12. do you often have a love/hate relationships with the opposite sex ?

* I believe so. High levels are raised at each end of the emotional spectrum.

* I don't like lies, it hurts me when I find out I have been betrayed and lied to. I will forgive them, but the trust needs to be re-built. Depending on the lie, I may cut them out of my life forever, never looking back. People have different reasons for justifying what they do. I don't see it as a weakness, but as a character flaw. It is reversable and can be changed with effort and thought.

Michelle

Recent topics in "Rising Scorpio"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
HSP - Highly Sensitive Person mei 6 Yesterday, 4:00 AM
A little comment on the Scorpio rising ladies here. kevin 9 September 28, 2014
scorpio and virgo emotion, or lack thereof Unsubscribed 19 September 27, 2014
Virgo Sun (Aquarius Moon) Scorpio Rising Tyler 0 September 27, 2014