Advertisement

treehouse

topic posted Sun, July 11, 2010 - 1:32 PM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
when i was just teensy thing (maybe 7 or 8 years old), i had this recurring dream. here's how it went:

when a person was in the mood to have sex, they would visit the sex treehouse. the treehouse platform was a huge round platform that went a full 360 degrees around the trunk. it's a dream, so remember some of this stuff is totally implausible. like slices of pie, there were some 8-10 rooms that radiated around the trunk. they all had 2-way mirrors. from inside the room, you could see out, but no one could see in. that gave the feeling of being a voyeur, but without actually having to be seen by a ton of strangers.

there was an attendant who would check you into a room, kinda like going to the fitting rooms to try on clothes. you had the choice to go into an empty room and wait till you saw someone walking up who you thought you'd wanna have sex with, or you could show up and select a room with someone already in it. each room had a bed, a little nightstand, all cute-like. i read a lot of "Berenstain Bears" books at the time, so the rooms were akin to something in those books (the bears lived in a tree, for those who don't know).

when i was having this recurring dream, i'd become obsessed with the idea of sex, and was a very erotically charged and curious young'n, very frequently horny and thinking about sex, but didn't yet connect the act with ideas of relationships, monogamy, marriage, etc., so that it was an easily obtainable commodity seemed totally reasonable to my elementary-school brain. it was, in many ways, like a kid's clubhouse. there was the person on duty to deal with room assignments and pairing people up, but it wasn't a paid position (all the participants in my dream were children, btw). no one paid to occupy a room or join a room.

it was scarcely different from the way a teeter-totter works at the park. you wanna teeter-totter, you either go join someone who is partner-less, or you sit down on one yourself, partner-less, waiting for another kid to show up so you can both do this fun activity.

it's been so long that i don't remember many vivid details of my own experiences at the treehouse. but i do remember that i had the wonderful fortune of getting to enter rooms already occupied by the boys and girls i crushed on at school.

anyhow, i've got plenty more odd stories from my way-too-young brain to convey, but will not bombard this tribe with all of them at once. when i've conveyed them all, you all will finally understand what i mean when i tell you that i've been a perv since a very tender young age.

but, btw, who thinks the treehouse is a fabio idea? not for kids, of course. but for adults. wouldn't that be rad, in a fantasy world where there are no diseases you can catch??? ^__^
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Re: treehouse

Sun, July 11, 2010 - 1:52 PM
    A treehouse for adults. yes you're right a great idea.
    Of course for me I'm a more one on one person. But the treehouse idea is no less great. :)
    • Unsu...

Re: treehouse

Sun, July 11, 2010 - 2:02 PM
      well, in my dream, all the hook-ups were indeed one-on-one. although you bring up an important point, which is that, some of the rooms could very well be 3-somes or more-somes. but the treehouse would be all consensual, all by choice. you choose the person who you like the looks of, the gender of, etc. and, now, how many of them you'd like! ;)

Sun, July 11, 2010 - 2:33 PM
        A treehouse cafeteria! Awesome.
        • Unsu...

Mon, July 12, 2010 - 7:33 PM
          hehe. "sir, would you like a double serving today?" "why, yes, thank you, i think i will!"

Tue, July 13, 2010 - 6:47 PM
            Ok, it's time for a Reality TV show. "Mia's Treehouse." Would you like to be.....my neighbor?
            • Unsu...

Wed, July 14, 2010 - 3:56 AM
              "oh won't you be mine? oh won't you be mine? oh won't you be my neighbor?" teehee (i'm sure mr. rogers would NOT approve... lol)

Wed, July 14, 2010 - 9:12 AM
                No, even if the wonderful Mr. Rogers were alive and well today, I don't think he would appreciate Mia's Treehouse. And I'm NOT going to wear a sweater!
                • Unsu...

Tue, October 5, 2010 - 11:02 AM
                  For a lady like Mia...

..I'd wear the sweater...
                  • This is the maximum depth. Additional responses will not be threaded.

Wed, October 6, 2010 - 12:57 PM
                    Hehe, I'd wear pretty much anything for a lady like Mia...
            • Unsu...

Sun, October 3, 2010 - 9:16 AM
              Mia is certainly cute enough, and I could use some new neighbours (the police were out on a domestic disturbance call again yesterday morning), and WA has plenty of trees...

hmmmmm......

Wed, July 14, 2010 - 4:39 PM
    .Mia's tree house sounds like the most wonderful idea and you describe it beautifully. I imagine there would be a tyre swing attached as well.

Fri, July 16, 2010 - 7:28 PM
      and a ladder and a pole to slide down.

Sat, July 17, 2010 - 10:13 AM
        Hey! Can we have a bucket on a rope and pulley to bring stuff up, so's we don't have to try to climb up the ladder with our hands full?
        • Unsu...

Sun, July 18, 2010 - 5:22 AM
          lester, how'd you know? when i was a kid, i did have a bucket on a rope (no pulley, just tossed it over a smooth part of a branch) in the tree in front of my house. sadly, no treehouse. but the hard seedpods that fell all over the ground, we'd fill up a bucket, hoist 'em up, and then hide and chuck 'em at unsuspecting neighbors. what fun! and when i say fun, i mean, we never actually pissed anyone off. somehow. i think the people in my neighborhood were just really chill, and also we all knew one another, so we knew who NOT to chuck them at. of course, in this version, i think we'd be hoisting quite different things up in the bucket! :D
      • Unsu...

Sun, July 18, 2010 - 5:25 AM
        i know someone who had her first orgasm sliding down a pole at school. she didn't know what the hell happened, just that it felt *really* good and she kept doing it over and over and over again. sounds so fun. wish that'd happened to me when i was super teensy. i didn't have my first orgasm till i was eleven. eleven! wtf? so unfair. most ladies i know were much more fortunate and discovered orgasm at half that age. oh well. rather than look back and whine, i'll just look forward and make up for it now! =)

Sun, July 18, 2010 - 10:47 AM
          You beat me Mia. My first orgasm wasn't until I was around 23. As a child I would rub on bunched up fabric and knew it felt good, but never had an actual orgasm until much later. I'm making up for lost time now though!

Sun, July 18, 2010 - 12:19 PM
          I didn't have my first one til I was 12, and it was quite the accident. I had no idea what had happened, so I just wondered why, when I rubbed the head of my dick against the sheets as I lay on my back, it felt really good. But then I would "pee" a little, or so I thought, and then it didn't feel as good any more. And for some reason, if I thought about Pam Holbrook from my math class, it worked better. I don't even remember when it was that I figured out what was really happening.

Sun, July 18, 2010 - 1:18 PM
            Love this tree house idea. I have my boat, so far just for sailing and chilling but I do fantasy about taking a nice girl aboard for the afternoon. There's a nice big bunk, limited headroom but plenty of privacy.
            I have the ideas but not a partner who's quite so excited by the idea.

Sun, July 18, 2010 - 11:39 PM
              Mia, you got me beat too. I didn't have my first orgasm until I was 14 and then I thought I did something wrong to myself! LOL It's funny you talk about a treehouse because my friends and I built one in these woods behind our neighborhood. We had sooo much fun there and I experienced my first kiss there as well, too bad I had a bat on my shoulder which hit the boy as I leaned in to kiss him! Ouch!!! Yes, I'm still clumsy today as well! My poor man and I clunk heads all the time!!

Mon, December 27, 2010 - 8:25 PM
          climbing the clothes line pole behind the house....
          • Unsu...

Thu, June 9, 2011 - 11:01 PM
            okay, i see the holly branch comment, and (no offense) my first instinct is "ouch"!

holly has some sharp-ass leaves. it's cute and then it bites you!!!

that aside, i love to hear a lady discovered her pleasurable parts on the stuff she grew up with. you wanna tell us, Gently, how old you were when you first discovered the joy of climbing then (i assume) sliding down the clothes line pole? ;)

Sat, June 18, 2011 - 6:04 AM
              Dear Mia, you know I'd take off some of the prickles before I applied to your sweet backside.
              A little breast enlivening to follow?

Sat, June 25, 2011 - 7:26 PM
          Well, it hardly counts the same for guys, but was certainly feeling really good when I was climbing poles around 9 or 10.

Wed, July 21, 2010 - 3:24 PM
    I just love the seesaw analogy. What a great way to look at the perfectly natural process of sharing a great ride with another person.

How did we let outselves be led to think that something that gives two people SUCH pleasure had to be stifled, throttled and demonized? *cough*romancatholicchurch*cough*

It should be no more difficult that that. "You want it. I want it. It hurts no one. It feels good. Wanna ride? Hop on."
    • Unsu...

Wed, July 21, 2010 - 4:05 PM
      lol. i don't know why your "*cough*romancatholicchurch*cough*" bit makes me giggle so, but it does. i have nothing in particular against the catholic faith, but it was just really funny in this context!!! xD still giggling!

Wed, July 21, 2010 - 4:26 PM
        I'm happy with that. I believe laughter is the gateway to many a woman's... uuhhh... heart, and possibly other parts. :)

But really, if you look back at it, is there another pre-Christian religion that required monogamy? I can't think of one. Best I can tell it came in with the Romans as a motivator against the Greeks they were supplanting. ("See how much more civilized we are than those heathen Greeks?")

I'm happy the humorous contrast comes across. I love humor that teases and pokes fun at something really (and in many ways horridly) real, as if it were a laughing matter. You can slip through people's armour with a laugh, where a direct approach just deflects off their preconceptions.

Thu, July 22, 2010 - 7:11 AM
          It's about the last luxury that they haven't worked out how to tax yet, but the way technology is going it won't be long!

My Dad told me:
          If God gave women the orgasm, then you can be damn sure he had a reason. And who are we to argue?
          • Re: treehouse activities

Tue, July 27, 2010 - 5:21 AM
            The wind is the thing that you notice most up here.
            The sound of it, strong tonight, moving the whole house as it whooshes in the leaves.
            It's noise drowns out other sounds, almost drowns out the passing trains.
            And the footsteps. Just a shadow in the doorway. Looking female, I hope it is.
            And gone, moving on. I return to my screen, tapping away at a story. It's taking shape, softer than my usual stuff.
            Probably because I'm in need. Hoping for some fruits of the tree to pause in my lap for a while.
            Another shadow, slipping shyly through the doorway. I close the screen, darkness returns.
            i hope it's a previous encounter but can't tell, there's no voice, a light feminine scent, a silken material falls on my face.
            Lips press to mine through the silk. Linger, tease. It's the moon again, peeping through the clouds, that make her hold the silk in place as she manoeuvres me horizontal.
            It's to be a secret meeting. For her to know, and me to guess. So few clues. Slenderish. Medium build, nice breasts, a handful each side. Responsive. She ties the silk behind my head and I understand. i let my hands drop to my sides and stretch out, just my shaft twitching, standing out, waiting and hoping.

Sat, July 31, 2010 - 1:10 AM
    The funny part is this reminds me of my Junior year of high school and the sex in the Treefort in her yard to hide from our families. It was quite enjoyable and there was an intense thrill of being caught because there was no soundproofing, Hell there was barely any walls.
    • Unsu...

Sat, July 31, 2010 - 8:39 AM
      why didn't i know *you* in high school??? <jealous!>
      • Re: tree house

Sat, July 31, 2010 - 12:06 PM
        I had a "girl friend" during high school, Laurie. There was a playhouse in her back yard about 12 by 6 feet interior with single bed and some other furniture in it. She invited me over one night. I was waiting in the playhouse at the agreed to time. Laurie walked in dressed in white baby doll lingerie sleep set. She did have a bra on underneath, which was soon off and out of the way. During one of my visits to her playhouse a spot light suddenly lit the yard. "It's my Dad, quick get under the bed. she whispers urgently. I slid under the bed and she draped the covers over the bedside so I could not be easily spotted. Her father stuck his head in and looked around. "is that you Daddy?" Laurie said in a sleepy voice. "Just checking on you dear, everything alright?" inquired her father. "I'm fine Daddy." she replied.
        He left and we continued our play in the playhouse.
        • Unsu...

Re: tree house

Mon, August 2, 2010 - 9:33 PM
          whoa! close call. so glad for your sake that you didn't get caught!!!

Wed, August 18, 2010 - 11:47 PM
            I think our treehouse should have a porch also. Like the one in the movie "Now and Then"!

Fri, August 20, 2010 - 4:01 PM
              Every house should have a porch, of course. But this one would probably see a lot of outdoor sexual activity. When I lived in Joshua Tree, CA, I actually had the pleasure of looking out across the desert from my porch while playing out there, and once even saw a coyote, watching and listening to what was going on in the hot tub. I love living in the boonies.

Tue, August 24, 2010 - 9:56 PM
                The other thing that would be so awesome is if we could have one of those balls that you can climb into and bounce around in!!!! Just another one of my crazy thoughts!!!!

Thu, August 26, 2010 - 9:57 PM
                  Ahh, I just pictured this group of friends here, all getting together, and renting a bouncy house to have an orgy in!

Fri, August 27, 2010 - 7:57 AM
    ...and of course, every treehouse needs a swing. ;)

Fri, August 27, 2010 - 10:01 AM
      Not an ordinary swing, of course. A nice leather sex swing would be great. Do we hang it outside, from a branch, or put it inside for privacy?

Fri, August 27, 2010 - 10:08 AM
        I think we'd need four at least,
        one outside, soft leather, for the exhibitionist submissive folk to be slung at head height over the footpath.
        one outside, in hard rope, for the true submissive folk to be hung just in the top of the bramble bush.
        one inside, soft, in the general play area.
        one from the ceiling, where only those standing can reach with a slap, a crop, or a whip.
        and a couple of spares, for ensnaring those who think they can watch but not take part.

Tue, August 31, 2010 - 3:04 PM
          i love this idea! I love all the extra stuff to poles,swings and toys. I think a pond where everyone could go skinny dipping in would be great!
          • Unsu...

Thu, September 2, 2010 - 6:39 AM
            and of course we would also need a swing (or three) over this delicious pond... hhhmmmmmmm and perhaps some strategically placed ropes tied off so people could be tied up as they floated there, open legged, for anyone to swim by and enjoy...

I'm all kinds of wet this morning, thank you very much!

Fri, September 3, 2010 - 2:09 PM
              Mmmmm, wet Praxis. That's always a good thing.
              • Unsu...

Fri, September 3, 2010 - 5:00 PM
                I love you guys!!!!
                • The Tree Village

Sat, September 4, 2010 - 3:21 AM
                  This is getting to be one hell of a tree, now it's even got a sauna, hot tube and swings by the several.
                  Accommodation is getting a little on the cramped side to, not that we mind, but it is only a single room.
                  I'm sure you are all familiar with the PonyGirl Ranch Fantasy, seems we may have to move our tree to some carefully selected woodland area, screened, of course, from the public's gaze, where we can erect an elevated village. Main requirement on the builders, (down girls) will be NO DOORS. Lots of windows, good draught screens, showers, no splinters, auto trash chutes. Some rooms to be fitted with trampoline flooring, and high roofs, a few with a rope net ceiling that can be adjusted in height.
                  I've covered several of my fantasies, any more to go on the list. I'll start a new thread I think, things to go in The Tree Village, with dedication to Mia's brilliant starter of course, and she will be the guest of honour, to honoured in every way she wishes, and some she hasn't thought of yet.
  • Unsu...

Sun, October 3, 2010 - 9:33 AM
    This is NOT all as impossible as you think:

realestate.msn.com/slideshow.aspx

Read this article awhile back, and have done a little research since then. The idea is NOT quite so far-fetched as you might think...!

Fri, October 8, 2010 - 6:35 PM
      Ya and we can tie ropes like up in the branches and we can
      SWING!

Leather I hear ya, I love leather furniture, it so
      smooth, plaiable, it gets warm from contact with a body.
      \its its
      well its flesh
      in a manner of speaking.

mmmmmmm!

Recent topics in "All your sexual fantasies"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Raunchy Anal Erotica AfroerotiK 0 February 26, 2012
creampie anyone? Unsubscribed 17 November 3, 2010
TRICK or TREAT? Unsubscribed 2 October 24, 2010
rainy night in Delco Unsubscribed 6 October 24, 2010
Red-heads Charles 2 October 24, 2010