Advertisement

Effects of Lalita Sahasranama stotram

topic posted Fri, December 1, 2006 - 5:02 AM by  Jason
Share/Save/Bookmark
Love to all ~
I've found that regular.. or even unregular chanting of the full Lalita Sahasranama has wonderful effects.

- a feeling of motherly love for all living beings
- automatic quietness of the mind
- vibrating with feminine energy

It seems that qualities like Tolerance and Fearlessness become non-existant, because none of your usual intolerant thoughts are entertained, nor are you afraid of anything.

Does anyone else experience similar symptoms of Lalita-itis? Would love to hear about your experiences.

Namasteji
posted by:
Jason
New Zealand
Advertisement
  • Re: Effects of Lalita Sahasranama stotram

Sun, December 10, 2006 - 8:27 PM
    Lalita Devi practice/worship ---
    a main quality of Lalita's that I experience is BOUYANCY! There is a joyful and exuberant mood that prevails for me after Lalita puja.

Yes, my tolerance is increased and so is my courage.

I had a very wonderful experience with a Kali murthi which I had offered some night-blooming lilies too --- She began to emanate a thousand rays of light and then, came to life as a BOUYANT, joyful, playful young woman who, although young was WISE. I had this experience before I intellectually knew who she was.

The tolerance and the courage, for me, are always increased with sadhana and pujas to Ma in all forms, but that Bouyancy... the playfulness, the lightness, that I identify most with Tripuara Sundari, Rajarajeshwari, Lalita!
    Jai Maa!
    Lily

Recent topics in "Lalitā Tripura Sundarī & Śrī Vidyā"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Looking for Shree Vidya Khadgmala Stotra James 1 February 28, 2012
Sri Vidya Shakti Pithas Austin 42 December 14, 2011
love bodhisatva 0 September 5, 2011
whats the main mantra for tripura saundari Arnab 22 August 10, 2011