Advertisement

Sleeping stories

topic posted Thu, September 13, 2007 - 8:06 PM by  bob
Share/Save/Bookmark
does anyone have any stories about sleeping guys?
posted by:
bob
offline bob
Cleveland
Advertisement
  • Sam
    Sam
    offline 1

Re: Sleeping stories

Sat, February 23, 2008 - 4:30 PM
    the other night one my friends got really drunk at a party. he passed out on the floor. i stood him up so he could make it to my car and then took him to my apartment where he crashed onto my couch. i took a shower and then went to check on him. he was out cold, so i decided to touch his crotch and see if he woke up. i grabbed his crotch and he didn't budge. i then tried waking him up and he wouldn't. so...i unbuttoned his jeans, still nothing. then i unzipped them. he was wearing boxers and i felt on top of them and felt his cock. i then pulled his boxers down a little and there was his cock. i've wanted to see it for a long time...i went down on it for a little bit and then licked his balls. then i slipped my hand down further and found his asshole. i just wanted to touch it. i was so freaking horny that i started jacking off and i shot some of my load on his stomach. i only wish his cock would have been hard! he didn't remember anything when he woke up.
    • Re: Sleeping stories

Wed, August 6, 2008 - 8:48 AM
      This kind of happened to me where I unintentionally fell asleep at my friend's house after drinking. I was woken up by him playing a sucking my dick. I was still soft then, but became instantly hard when I started waking up. I didn't know what to do so I just let him continue and pretended to sleep. He must have been jerking off because I eventually heard him groan and then he stopped sucking me and pulled up my shorts. Boy, did I have a long night trying to get back to sleep.

This was maybe about 12 years ago. I never confronted him about it.

Sat, April 30, 2011 - 9:42 AM
        hi i really enjoy this story, it remined me of my younger days. although i,m now a retiered senior i would love to have some one come over to my house and play whith me when i,m sleeping. some one that would undress me and eat my crouth. and suck my cock for a long time.

Wed, April 27, 2011 - 6:20 PM
    hi i love to read about sleeping stories, it brings back memories of my younger days. i grew up in foster homes where the man or women slept with me. what frustraded me was it didnt happen enouch. i now crave sex, any way i can get it.
  • Unsu...

Re: Sleeping stories

Fri, April 29, 2011 - 7:58 PM
    i wished i could count the times that someone messed with me when i was asleep, that when it happend the most when i was younger,,, there was nights my dad would stay out late playing golf and drinking and i would be woke up a few times to someone messing with me and it would be some man my dad met and brought home to let fuck me , and my dad would watch and then later join in

Sat, April 30, 2011 - 9:49 AM
    hi, yes lets try and meet all the guys who enjoy being played with while asleep and get together some how. how can we meet? email me at samcichon@q.com

Recent topics in "Sleeping Guys"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Getting into a sleeping guy's pajamas or underwear. Any stori... Kelly 15 October 27, 2014
Why guys do me when I sleep Pajamas 3 October 27, 2014
Sucking off a long lost friend Graham 0 October 27, 2014
nude gay new John 0 September 14, 2014