Advertisement

Where to buy Nasal Snuff in the U.S.A.

topic posted Wed, November 19, 2008 - 2:16 PM by  Natasha
Share/Save/Bookmark
Not many members here, but perhaps that will change when nasal snuff become more and more popular.
There aren't many tobacco shops in the U.S. that carry nasal snuff or know what it is for that matter. If you are looking for a place to buy, check out:

www.MrSnuff.com

This site carries a variety of snuffs, from traditional British style snuffs to modern 21st Century Snuffs. You can buy pre-loaded snuff bullets and rockets that are convenient to carry with you while traveling on a train, airplane, or anywhere you can't smoke.

Check it out and let me know what you think....
posted by:
Natasha
Chicago
Advertisement
  • Re: Where to buy Nasal Snuff in the U.S.A.

Wed, October 13, 2010 - 7:09 PM
    Well, things have changed a lot since I last posted here because of a new law in the US.

Here's my take on things:

There is now nowhere to buy nasal snuff in the US except MrSnuff - www.mrsnuff.com

The rest have closed their doors, or refuse to sell to the US. Even MrSnuff had to relocate his warehouse offshore. Its all good though. His selection continues to grow. Last time I looked there were over 1000 different products. I had no idea that so many nasal snuffs even existed.

I have pointed several Poschl fiends to mrsnuff.com already as all the stores run out since Poschl pulled out the USA. No more Gawith Apricot, President, Ozona raspberry etc. Sad sad state of affairs.

Anyway, I hope this helps those of you who are as upset as I am at having the government interfere with my harmless hobby I as an adult have made an informed decision to pursue.
  • Black Friday Sale 2011

Thu, November 24, 2011 - 9:51 PM
    www.mrsnuff.com has a one day Black Friday sale. If you see this in time use code BF20 to get 20% discount.

If you use this code mention in the comments that rocksrock sent you. Maybe I'll get some free snuff!

:-)
  • Re: Where to buy Nasal Snuff in the U.S.A.

Wed, November 30, 2011 - 7:38 PM
    Here is where I usually buy nasal snuff in Chicago suburbs:

Lagrange Premium Tobacco Inc
    48 S La Grange Rd, La Grange, IL

708-579-5101

This place is unfortunately the only regular tobacco shop I know in my areas that sells nasal snuff.
    They usually have decent Poschl selection:

Poschl President
    Poschl Packard's Club
    Poschl Ozona Raspberry
    Poschl Ozona Orange

For some reason I did not see Gletcher Prise in store today ...

Recent topics in "Nasal Snuff"